What's new

GoI should allow Pakistan to export more items to India: Pak chambers

anybody who wants to receive thanks,

Please bash ajtr... thats the most easiest, convenient, time-less and faster way of receiving thanks

Benny got this opportunity in this thread. Others too will receive more thanks if you are more offensive or abusive in your posts :rofl:

@ Topic

Mr Vijay C Roy, Thanks but no thanks. We Pakistanis are happy even without doing trades with India. We can export our goods to better nations like Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and import from better nations like China & USA.

We don't care if India does not allow the export of more items. Btw what is the source of your news Mr Vijay C Roy? (The journalist)

On topic one believes what one has to. I don't want to do some sermon preaching on trade etc etc.

What i am more interested in is your constant defending of this person ajtr. Does it matter hoe we reply to this person?? do u expect each and every Indian here to sing praises of this person who in a thread has been gloating over the ripping apart of 170 by Kasab and in this same thread speaks about the helplessness of India over the dossiers on Kasab?? How do u expect us to reply please inform us. Now don't say this is the first time u are trying to defend this person and u never saw a comment from him/her about the ones i am speaking above.

The way u laugh when u say that people get more thanks when they are more offensive on him/her, shows that u obviously enjoy when people get banned by that isn't it?? What kind of sick game is this Mr. Zaki?? Care to explain.

Wat can pakistan export to India.
I guess
Sitara,to give competition to TATA Nano?
habib_sitara_city_cart_2_YBQ_PakWheels%28com%29.jpg

to compete with this one..
tata-nano-europa-20.jpg

that would be great

what a stupid question to ask......i dont know why these people even bother asking for such proposals

naiive idealists, or cavemen who are in total oblivion.......whatever it is, i dont think either side is serious about increasing bilateral trade or cooperating economically -especially with the current mood.

and i wouldnt expect the indians to allow more Pakistani goods into their country --even if they were better priced and/or better quality and/or suited certain peoples' tastes & preferences

Same can be said in reverse too.. anybody who wants lots of thanks bash India...it even gets you immunity and lots of support too..

Its obvious when someone is interested in commenting on the country they support (supposedly) in all the posts they make in negative way only. It does nt requires to think more of the persons motives. If the said user is found doing the same against Pakistan, he/she would have been history long time..

Freedom of speech ... huh..

Haha,and vote garnering will b much easy while bashing India ,if by default u use an Indian flag

I remember i have seen many Pakistanis here who used to bashed Pakistan,all of them r history now.

Wat can pakistan export to India.
I guess
Sitara,to give competition to TATA Nano?
habib_sitara_city_cart_2_YBQ_PakWheels%28com%29.jpg

to compete with this one..
tata-nano-europa-20.jpg

that would be great

well to be honest with you, i'll take Sitara because at least in the Sitara I wont have the risk of being burnt alive unlike some unfortunate victims

Car Fire Sparks Safety Concerns for Tata - CBS News

or just walk on my God-given 2 reliable legs :partay:

well to be honest with you, i'll take Sitara because at least in the Sitara I wont have the risk of being burnt alive unlike some unfortunate victims

There are thousands of Nano's on streets and more orders are on pipeline.

They are not on mission population control .

I think its the first time ever you are hearing Car fire sparks.

Here .....voice the same on these too

Ferrari recalls 458 Italia cars after spate of fires - Telegraph

Mercedes-Benz catches on fire and explodes - Tampa Bay sports car | Examiner.com

And also look at these
Audi cathes fire
Audi R8 V8 catches fire in the Netherlands - Top Speed
I think u know how much a Audi costs..
audi-r8-v8-catches-f_460x0w.jpg

Here's BMW on Fire
BMW catches on fire and burns to the frame - Tampa Bay sports car | Examiner.com
BMW%20ON%20FIRE.jpg

here lambhorghini'
Lamborghini Murcielago catches fire in the Netherlands - Top Speed
lamborghini-murciela_800x0w.jpg

I think u understood which is better Nano or Sitara
Sitara is a cart not a car:rofl:

f*ck both of them

i'll take an R1 in racing blue with K&N bolt-on exhaust and carbon fiber fairings and clutch.

dont waste time discussing either of those junks coz i'm not interested in either of em :lol::lol:

a lot of fear and sleepnesses among the standard hindustanys, apparently! :rofl:

anybody who wants to receive thanks,

Please bash ajtr... thats the most easiest, convenient, time-less and faster way of receiving thanks

Benny got this opportunity in this thread. Others too will receive more thanks if you are more offensive or abusive in your posts.

But if you can see, he haven't recived a single thank on that post yet...:coffee:

@ Topic

Mr Vijay C Roy, Thanks but no thanks. We Pakistanis are happy even without doing trades with India. We can export our goods to better nations like Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and import from better nations like China & USA.

We don't care if India does not allow the export of more items. Btw what is the source of your news Mr Vijay C Roy? (The journalist)

Well i am in favour of increased trade and bussines between india and pakistan, but for that pakistan need to receprocate by giving indian MFN status like we did....

f*ck both of them

i'll take an R1 in racing blue with K&N bolt-on exhaust and carbon fiber fairings and clutch.

dont waste time discussing either of those junks coz i'm not interested in either of em :lol::lol:

You can say that red coloured word for "Sitara" please spare us from comparing Junk aka golf cart..! with a car..!

your intrest in Nano is not the matter of concern..! Just don't justify that junk over Nano...:lol:

Better trade relationship between India & Pakistan is good for everyone. India should open up its markets more & so should Pakistan. Little to be gained from not trading with each other. I believe that one of the best CBM's is when a vested interest in peace is created and what better way to achieve that than to have one's economic well being connected with the other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom