What's new

Godi media: An International Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but: we are India. We have free press, democracy, magical secularism and freedom of speech.

No, no, we just have it. Why? Because I said so, and Wikipedia said so, and Google said so. This is freedom of speech and press that you don't have.

Sir....Sir.....SIR!!! WE HAVE ALL THESE THINGS WHETHER YOU OR CHINA OR PAKISTAN LIKE IT OR NOT. ARE YOU AN ANTI-NATIONAL SIR?

ARE YOU AN ANTI-NATIONAL?

DON'T INTERRUPT ME. DON'T EVEN BREATHE OR CONCOCT AN INTENTION TO INTERRUPT ME IN YOUR MIND WHILE I AM TRYING TO EXERCISE MY DEMOCRATIC GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH AND FREE PRESS IN INDIA. YOU ARE AN ANTI-NATIONAL AND HAVE NO FURTHER PART TO PLAY IN THIS DISCOURSE. GOODBYE.

JAI HIND.

But but but: we are India. We have free press, democracy, magical secularism and freedom of speech.

No, no, we just have it. Why? Because I said so, and Wikipedia said so, and Google said so. This is freedom of speech and press that you don't have.

Sir....Sir.....SIR!!! WE HAVE ALL THESE THINGS WHETHER YOU OR CHINA OR PAKISTAN LIKE IT OR NOT. ARE YOU AN ANTI-NATIONAL SIR?

DON'T INTERRUPT ME. DON'T EVEN BREATHE OR CONCOCT AN INTENTION TO INTERRUPT ME IN YOUR MIND WHILE I AM TRYING TO EXERCISE MY DEMOCRATIC GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH AND FREE PRESS IN INDIA. YOU ARE AN ANTI-NATIONAL AND HAVE NO FURTHER PART TO PLAY IN THIS DISCOURSE. GOODBYE.

JAI HIND.

Seems right off the mouth of Arnab. :lol:

It's not just the Indian media that is losing credibility.
India itself is losing credibility.
Exactly. It's a democracy. Its institutions are only as viable as the public opinion needed to sustain them in the face of competition.

The degree of damage this idiot is singlehandedly doing to brand Endia is mindboggling. There surely aren't many times when you actually feel empathetic towards your enemy and this is one such.

From internal disharmony to economy to unsafe borders, he definitely deserves our highest recommendation to lead this joke republic till his very last breath.

Last edited:
I agree, godi media is disgrace. The fourth pillar of the Indian democracy has fallen. Now even judiciary is losing its credibility.
Just wait even your military will become cheerleaders of BJP/RSS aka NSDP.
Our nedia sadly is busy emulating Indian garbage. We need our own strong, professional media likes of TRT, AlJazeera, RT, DW, CBS/NBC and Reuters etc.

Just wait even your military will become cheerleaders of BJP/RSS aka NSDP.

That's where you are wrong. Our military as an institution has an impeccable record of professionalism and service to the motherland. They don't go around doing coup de'tat or run pizza restaurants like some.

That's where you are wrong. Our military as an institution has an impeccable record of professionalism and service to the motherland. They don't go around doing coup de'tat or run pizza restaurants like some.

Ye lo tumari professionalism.
Looks like I burned you real bad:lol: and you ran out of arguments.
No just admiring your sense of humor kardes.
Tum log mazak bohat acha karte ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom