What's new

God is the biggest planner

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seculars are not atheists and are God fearing individuals who believe in karma.Secularism is merely a political ideology do not link it with religious beliefs.And please properly learn about secularism.
Well I am a patriot ofcourse.

Secularism has no place in Islam. They're completely opposite.

Islam is a way of life, if you don't want Islam in your state affairs ie you reject Shariah law, it's pretty clear cut where you stand in Islam.

“Then do you believe in a part of the Scripture and reject the rest? Then what is the recompense of those who do so among you, except disgrace in the life of this world” [al-Baqarah 2:85].

I think you're misguided and should repent if you're God fearing individual.

About the coronavirus, Chinese are extreme oppressors yet their suffering isn't even close to what other nations went through.

We don't know what God plans are. Sometimes the most wretched of people, punishment is delayed for them so they can earn even more hellfire and do more evil deeds. And sometimes, good people suffer so their next life is eased.

Last edited:
I am talking about both. Recently what has happened to their oil sector is indeed a poetic Justice and directly related to what they have been doing in the middle east. Now they can use all that worthless oil to jerk off sitting at home doing nothing watching fellow jobless Americans dying all around .

We seculars are not atheists and are God fearing individuals who believe in karma.Secularism is merely a political ideology do not link it with religious beliefs.And please properly learn about secularism.
Well I am a patriot ofcourse.

Secularism is by definition the seperation of religion and politics. It derives from the broader ideology of humanism. Humanist disavows God's law and defines man's law as supreme and placed emphasis on individual rights.

If your theory is correct about Coronavirus being God's retribution against American crimes against humanity and imperialism, then God just flipped the notion that Mans laws supercede God's laws.

Just a thought...

I didn't start any wars, proxy or otherwise.

Mujhe kyu lathi padi ? :P

No ordinary human should suffer, its really sad to find wrath and victory in someone else's suffering.

If this benchmark is to be followed then us Pakistanis must be some very cursed people who now and then keep facing calamities. Earthquake, terrorism and now corona (leave aside the hell like conditions and life style of majority Pakistanis). It is highly probable that Pakistan may have huge number of undisclosed patients, as we lack(ed) in testing capability. I can only hope that this pandemic ends and everyone remains safe.

About the coronavirus, Chinese are extreme oppressors yet their suffering isn't even close to what other nations went through.
And exactly how many people around the world Chinese killed as compared to Americans? Chinese just suppress people of certain communities in their country but Americans make the humans suffer worldwide through proxy wars and market malpractices. Use your common sense before you talk.
Secularism has no place in Islam. They're completely opposite.

Islam is a way of life, if you don't want Islam in your state affairs ie you reject Shariah law, it's pretty clear cut where you stand in Islam.
See again you have no idea what you are talking about. Contrary to me your interpretation of Islam is of a extremist mullah.Islam teaches self regulation at a individual level not a regulation at a state level to impose and shove down your beliefs everyone's else throats.
Pakistan too don't have Sharia law and we involve Islam partially in state affairs.So according to you 220 million pakistanis are not Muslims. You are no one to declare who is Muslim and who is non Muslim. Next time careful when you open your mouth.
People with your mindset are called " khawarji" who lie outside the circle of Islam.
Period...

I didn't start any wars, proxy or otherwise.

Mujhe kyu lathi padi ? :P

Are you sure about this statement, Are you not the ones who locked up whole Kashmir region for more than 6 months, Are you not the ones who are lynching Muslims left and right. And please dont even talk of proxies we all do proxy.

But please dont mind me ,continue the "good work"

Are you sure about this statement, Are you not the ones who locked up whole Kashmir region for more than 6 months, Are you not the ones who are lynching Muslims left and right. And please dont even talk of proxies we all do proxy.

But please dont mind me ,continue the "good work"
@dharmi you got your answer pajeet.

No ordinary human should suffer, its really sad to find wrath and victory in someone else's suffering.

If this benchmark is to be followed then us Pakistanis must be some very cursed people who now and then keep facing calamities. Earthquake, terrorism and now corona (leave aside the hell like conditions and life style of majority Pakistanis). It is highly probable that Pakistan may have huge number of undisclosed patients, as we lack(ed) in testing capability. I can only hope that this pandemic ends and everyone remains safe.
We pakistanis are not angels for sure but we confined our evils to our nation whereas Americans made the whole world suffer.

The reports also say that the majority of the dead are not whites who would lean towards neocons and republicans but black americans and other minorities from the downtrodden. Not exactly the type that would cheer for warmongers don't you think?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ting-black-americans-more-in-almost-every-way

Perhaps certain people need to learn that divine judgement is not so evident as it seems. There are things in Islam which will remain a mystery and are meant to remain such as an example the timing of the end of days which only the almighty has knowledge of.

Did they now? What were the crimes that these people did again?

Non-White americans have also committed war crimes in Afghanistan, Iraq etc so it serves them right.

Guys what's happening in USA these days is definitely not like what's happening in other Corona affected countries.They are by far most badly hit and affected . The no of new cases and deaths far exceed other nations.
They waged direct and proxy wars on most Muslim countries in the middle East to get oil and killed millions of people , destroyed lives of their loved ones, shattered their economies and now see their oil is worthless. The same Oil for which they killed people and invaded nations now they have to pay the buyer to take their oil . Millions of unemployed ,thousands are dying daily ,hospitals are overwhelmed with sick and in the foreseeable future there is no hope of recovering from this disaster. That's what we call a poetic Justice. This is not just a coincidence the signals by God here are just too clear and undeniable.
The probably planned more bloodshed in the middle East but God planned something more destructive for them .
" Khuda ki lathi beawaaz hoti hai"
Do you really think we should feel sorry for ordinary dying American citizens who voted for war mongers and supported them in their crimes against humanity? The whole nation is a culprit here not just few.

Here I was, always thinking you are a secular person who doesn't even believe in God.........:lol:

We pakistanis are not angels for sure but we confined our evils to our nation whereas Americans made the whole world suffer.

We mere mortal humans cannot predict favorites and non favorites in the eyes of ALL MIGHTY. America is home to many Muslims and other religions, the people there practice their faith without any interruptions from state. What their government and state did to the rest of the world is policies of few, most Americans themselves may not even be aware of the motives. Still most Americans themselves openly criticise their government and its policies.

It is a pandemic, it will end someday and life will resume again.

like you know any better lol
A RSS sanghi like you definitely knows it better than anyone else :lol:

What their government and state did to the rest of the world is policies of few, most Americans themselves may not even be aware of the motives. Still most Americans themselves openly criticise their government and its policies.
They are certainly not the policies of a few when the majority voted for those who make those evil policies. And hell no most Americans do not criticize it infact they support it. Had it been the opposition to those policies ,all American war criminals would be in jails rather than still pursuing their political careers and support from the public.
The similar thing happened to India when they elected a evil man like modi twice. Whole Nations are culprits in such situations.

images.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom