What's new

Go Nawaz Go and PTI flag at arafat

I am against this Govt but I really don't like the idea of taking politics to Hajj. What if someone from PML(N) stands up and starts shouting Anti-PTI slogans? Where are we going?

And I expect IK to condemn it and instruct his followers to refrain from such stupid acts.

watch out PTI hoolagans might write Go Nawaz Go on Kaba. for them Go Nawaz Go is more sacred than anything else.

Ab apna haj bhi Immy sai qubool karwana.

Extremely wrong act. Both from a political and religious perspective.

I think this is wrong.

Ab Hajj to aik musalman kay taur par kar lo.

No need to bring in politics, especially when you are still in a state of Ihram.

Awww. Laikin phr naya Pakistan kaisai banai ga. Aur phr immy ko support bhi karna hai :A PTI burger youthia.

I disagree with this level of protest.. also you shouldn't chant name of devil in Arafat!

Allah k Ghar jai...........aur Mulk k liay DUA na krain?? why
Why we cant pray to Allah for True and Sincere Ruler??
Stupid Noonis & their Haram Khor army Used to enjoy World Tour, Luxury Hotel-ing for FREE

Beurucrats and Gov officials ......FLAUNT "Umra Tour" paid by PUBLIC MONEY
Is that not Objectionable acts??...(In the home of GOD)

watch out PTI hoolagans might write Go Nawaz Go on Kaba. for them Go Nawaz Go is more sacred than anything else.

@Aether sachi baat kervi lagi kia, Hoolagans using haj for their political messaging now

Allah swt has told Muslims to fight against tyrants.

This is called mixing politics with religion.

The bearers of the flag don't see it as politics. They see it as a fight against injustice which ofcourse is a religious obligation to all muslims.

Back
Top Bottom