What's new

Gmail blocked in China

But you now are sliding down a slippery slope.
Theoretically every country overnight could implement this same system.
So the second you step over the border...you can't read your email...because that country banned it because they have zero control over it. Your phone email will be useless.

It isn't as straightforward as you think. There isn't a good answer.
Sir,if my phone become useless will save such thousand of lives,I would surely say yes.
Gmail is a powerful creative product that has changed the world. Now,it become tool of terrorists.Human beings have create many powerful things and lost control on them as that,isn't it?
If Google is a responsible company,it should help us to fight against terrorists but not become their accomplice.
I think to be responsible is the best answer.

Last edited:
Gmail is a powerful creative product that has changed the world. Now,it become tool of terrorists.

Do you really believe that out of all the 100's (if not thousands) of free email programs across the world Gmail is the exclusive one used by terrorists?

If anything most terrorists avoid Gmail because as people have alluded to it seems the NSA may have some snooping ability.

Do you really believe that out of all the 100's (if not thousands) of free email programs across the world Gmail is the exclusive one used by terrorists?

If anything most terrorists avoid Gmail because as people have alluded to it seems the NSA may have some snooping ability.

Well, if you are talking terrorist targeting US and related targets, yeah, NSA is an hindrance to them, but a lot of terrorists operating in China are actually funded and trained by US.

Well, if you are talking terrorist targeting US and related targets, yeah, NSA is an hindrance to them, but a lot of terrorists operating in China are actually funded and trained by US.

I'm impressed that the CIA can easily at will infiltrate in and out of China unnoticed and train your bad guys.

Yeah, hence banning Gmail to reduce the amount of tools terrorists can use.

Does the CIA train them in camps in China or do we have secret stealth aircraft flights that land them in your major cities which all your high tech radars have been useless in detecting?

I thought google was already banned in China long ago?:o:

Does the CIA train them in camps in China or do we have secret stealth aircraft flights that land them in your major cities which all your high tech radars have been useless in detecting?

Well, China has a pretty long border and US does train terrorists all over the world. You know, like Taliban, Bin Laden, etc. Terrorists tends not to respect border and go all sorts of places that does not want them. Heck, some of them even go to US instead.

Doesn't Google work for the US State Department ?

Op-ed: Google and the NSA: Who’s holding the ‘shit-bag’ now?

By JULIAN ASSANGE

Op-ed: Google and the NSA: Who’s holding the ‘shit-bag’ now?

Schmidt’s book is not about communicating with the public. He is worth $6.1 billion and does not need to sell books. Rather, this book is a mechanism by which Google seeks to project itself into Washington. It shows Washington that Google can be its partner, its geopolitical visionary, who will help Washington see further about America’s interests. And by tying itself to the US state, Google thereby cements its own security, at the expense of all competitors.

Shortly afterwards another one of our people, WikiLeaks’ ambassador Joseph Farrell, received a call back to discuss the parametres of the call with Hillary, not from the State Department, but from Lisa Shields, the then-girlfriend of Eric Schmidt, who does not formally work for the US State Department. So let’s reprise this situation: The Chairman of Google’s girlfriend was being used as a back channel for Hillary Clinton. This is illustrative. It shows that at this level of US society, as in other corporate states, it is all musical chairs.

Google should be fully banned in China. The fact that Google is still allowed to operate in China shows the CPC has not been tough enough.

Well, China has a pretty long border and US does train terrorists all over the world. You know, like Taliban, Bin Laden, etc. Terrorists tends not to respect border and go all sorts of places that does not want them. Heck, some of them even go to US instead.

You do realize those pre-Taliban people we trained in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets were using Chinese supplied weapons (type 56)..right? They were not M16's.

Last edited:
You do realize those pre-Taliban people we trained in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets were using Chinese supplied weapons (type 56)..right? They were not M16's.

And purchased with American, British and French funding, more importantly...purchased by Americans. Whatever you do with them is not really our business.

NSA spying on Chinese mails trough U.S. government enforced loopholes and exports of private data from U.S. based services is a freedom of speech and a right of Chinese uknow.

Evil Chinese regime replaces peace and freedom loving U.S. products with controversial Chinese products secure from U.S. freedom surveilance.

Poor China. Let's fund some freedom terrorists to butcher some kids for the sake of democracy or something.

can we please discuss facts here?
my gmail works just fine and last time i checked i was in china...
even if it's really banned...anyone heard of VPN...
VPN
so IT DOESNT MATTER

Back
Top Bottom