What's new

Girl ‘raped by 38 men’ in Malaysia

Bro Religion has nothing to do with all this but i am just sharing news from sources :)
I am not like those peoples from other countries who blame Evil Yindoos for everything in India :coffee:

Don't mind about them... they're not Angels... at least in our country 60% rapes get reported but there only 20%.... in PDF their only work is to find a anti-indian news and post it...

plz dont post such threads here:cry::(
I agree we should not post any rape threads. Infact Rape is officially a banned topic. But the problem is there are some members who specialize in posting multiple threads about the same case all with the intention of trolling and bad mouthing people of a certain country and painting the country as a rape capital.

They don't realise that rape is a horrific crime and is prevalent all over the world.

I would like to take this opportunity to appeal to @Armstrong @Jungibaaz @WebMaster and other senior members to reinstate the ban on rape threads.

I agree we should not post any rape threads. Infact Rape is officially a banned topic. But the problem is there are some members who specialize in posting multiple threads about the same case all with the intention of trolling and bad mouthing people of a certain country and painting the country as a rape capital.

They don't realise that rape is a horrific crime and is prevalent all over the world.

I would like to take this opportunity to appeal to @Armstrong @Jungibaaz @WebMaster and other senior members to reinstate the ban on rape threads.

It is unfortunate to see that people from around the world join up at a forum but fail to face the reality. It is not about posting rape cases or highlighting them, how long are you going to run away from it? How long will we let all women be scared. It is sad. With Delhi being known as the rape capital, you are saying this, it is not a matter of being at a forum simply and just saying but it is also about raising your voice! Please you must not be indifferent.

If Muslim countries had a free press then we would hear about such cases daily.

Is there a grand prize for the one who post's the maximum rape threads.These threads make me crawl my skin.

@WebMaster

It is unfortunate to see that people from around the world join up at a forum but fail to face the reality. It is not about posting rape cases or highlighting them, how long are you going to run away from it? How long will we let all women be scared. It is sad. With Delhi being known as the rape capital, you are saying this, it is not a matter of being at a forum simply and just saying but it is also about raising your voice! Please you must not be indifferent.
We are NOT denying the reality. During the Nirbhaya case millions of youth took to the streets demanding justice. But what happens on PDF is not raising the voice but trolling and name calling of the highest order

During the Nirbhaya case millions of youth took to the streets demanding justice. But what happens on PDF is not raising the voice but trolling and name calling of the highest order
They want a woman to be stoned to death for leaving Islam. What else do you expect?

We are NOT denying the reality. During the Nirbhaya case millions of youth took to the streets demanding justice. But what happens on PDF is not raising the voice but trolling and name calling of the highest order

How is making people aware of atrocities, name calling?

What are you on about you Indians are the biggest trolls here. You have infested this forum with your pointless trolling.

Horrific

and wassup with these rape threads today

Back
Top Bottom