What's new

Girl has disease that draws her to men: Asaram's lawyer

Its not about him being a lawyer, its about the stupid arguments that he is making.

Comeon let's not get into the details of proceedings, my blood also boiled at his pathetic argument but let the law take it's course. Defence counsel will obviously try to protect accused by every possible mean written in rule book.We must just keep our belief in judiciary alive , everything would be set ok.

Jethmalani mentioned that the girl was afflicted with a 'chronic disease' which draws a woman to a man and said this was subject to police investigation.
*Sarcasm on:*

Ah! So she's a nymphomaniac? :girl_wacko:

Meaning of Nymphomaniac: A woman with an excessive or uncontrollable desire for sex.

So she chose this 75 year old a$$hole to satisfy her sexual desires?? :woot: Baki sab mar gaye thhe kya?

*sarcasm off:*

Jathmalani says this was 'subject to police investigation'. What the fook has the Police gotta do with a person having this medical condition? I thought this was best left to the medical profession?

Jethmalani himself needs to go see a shrink, pronto! :cuckoo:

*Sarcasm on:*

Ah! So she's a nymphomaniac? :girl_wacko:

Meaning of Nymphomaniac: A woman with an excessive or uncontrollable desire for sex.

So she chose this 75 year old a$$hole to satisfy her sexual desires?? :woot: Baki sab mar gaye thhe kya?

*sarcasm off:*

Jathmalani says this was 'subject to police investigation'. What the fook has the Police gotta do with a person having this medical condition? I thought this was best left to the medical profession?

Jethmalani himself needs to go see a shrink, pronto! :cuckoo:

:azn: Jethmalani wants a big punishment for the babu that too on the cost of the criminal

Good lawyer hehehe

atleast mr. Lawer(liar) should show some respect to the women, if his arguments are taking as true than everyone will rape the girl and present same argument in the court. And if such a disease do exist than he should go home and lookafter his wife and daughter they might fall victim to that also

atleast mr. Lawer(liar) should show some respect to the women, if his arguments are taking as true than everyone will rape the girl and present same argument in the court. And if such a disease do exist than he should go home and lookafter his wife and daughter they might fall victim to that also

Its weird that in his professional opinion he thinks this is the line of argument that has the best chance.

TRUST me he's a highly educated super rich lawyer, he does not personally believe any such crap.

Its weird that in his professional opinion he thinks this is the line of argument that has the best chance.

TRUST me he's a highly educated super rich lawyer, he does not personally believe any such crap.

:D as is said before he may also want to get punishment for the old criminal

Probably Asaram asked him to adopt this line of attack. If your client insist on some particular line of attack, it is your duty as a Lawyer to first advise against it but if he insists, to carry that out.

The person who believes that he could make court grant him lady doctors on basis of some make-belief disorder could be dumb enough to do so.

Probably Asaram asked him to adopt this line of attack. If your client insist on some particular line of attack, it is your duty as a Lawyer to first advise against it but if he insists, to carry that out.

The person who believes that he could make court grant him lady doctors on basis of some make-belief disorder could be dumb enough to do so.

Probably.

I don't blame asaram, I blame his followers.

I do not blame them also.

This is darwin's theory of natural selection at work.

Asaram is just an instrument of nature to separate stupid people from their undeserved wealth.

Darwin's theory needs to work faster, like get asaram to get all his followers to go impotent. I want quick results.

Darwin's theory needs to work faster, like get asaram to get all his followers to go impotent. I want quick results.

Even better if he could convince his followers to this.

We are overpopulated and there is nothing better than reduction in population when it has been sorted out on basis of stupidity.

Why lawyer ??Our constitution or for that matter constitution of any democratic country grants even terrorists to have defence counsel.If lawyers all over the world started to take moral high ground then what's the use of judiciary ???

I agree with you completely . I do get tired of these lawyer chaps pontificating on TV on morality & the like. Having lawyers to discuss morality & corruption is a bit like getting slaughter house owners to discuss the benefits of vegetarianism..... no logic there. Defend all the scum that you want but don't preach morality on TV.......

Its not about him being a lawyer, its about the stupid arguments that he is making.

The stupid arguments of the lawyer in this case seems directly proportional to the client's stupidity.........

I agree with you completely . I do get tired of these lawyer chaps pontificating on TV on morality & the like. Having lawyers to discuss morality & corruption is a bit like getting slaughter house owners to discuss the benefits of vegetarianism..... no logic there. Defend all the scum that you want but don't preach morality on TV.......

The stupid arguments of the lawyer in this case seems directly proportional to the client's stupidity.........

I is not allowed to claim protection from punishment on the merit of being STOOPID?:cry: I is addled, must let my noggin cool down.:cheesy:

Nitwits making a farce out of the legal process. Say a person were to be found suffering from clinical nymphomania (and that is debatable in its-self since its more akin to a psychiatric disorder than say a conventional disease), it would still be illegal to sexually engage said person if said person is underage (beneath the age of consent) and the other party in question is already swinging around in his/her 50s-60s. Well this is a patriarchal and "honor" driven society, lets see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom