What's new

Girl’s flogging did not take place in Swat: TTP

Trooper

Reaction score
Saturday, April 04, 2009
Girl’s flogging did not take place in Swat: TTP SWAT: The spokesman of outlawed Tahreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Muslim Khan said the incident of flogging a girl did not take place in Swat.

Talking to media, Muslim Khan said the act is in accordance with shariah but this was not happened in Swat. He said the punishment awarded to woman was just as the woman was loose character but the incident shown in video was another one.

Khan said no one would allow to interfere in shariah and if any man or woman commit sin, we will punish them according to shariah. Peace is directly related with imposition of Islamic laws.

He termed the video played on media yesterday as fake and said we will punish the man who filmed the video whenever we catch him. We could not follow west, he further added.

Good try to cover up.... read my earlier post in other thread.

Man who made Swat flogging video speaks to Dawn News -

MINGORA: The man who witnessed as well as filmed the Taliban flogging a teenage girl in Swat has spoken out. The flogging was featured in a two-minute long video shot from a mobile phone and shows a burqah-clad woman lying on the ground while being whipped by the Taliban.

Shaukat is the only eye-witness who has come forward and spoken to Dawn News about the incident.

He claimed that the incident took place two weeks ago.

Giving the incident's background, Shaukat said the allegation against and the treatment meted out to the girl was actually a punishment against her for refusing a marriage proposal.

The man who proposed to marry her joined the ranks of the Taliban after the rejection and this was how he took his revenge from the 17-year-old girl, Dawn News quoted Shaukat as saying.

When asked about the reaction of the people who had witnessed the whole episode, Shaukat said the people in Swat are so scared that no one has the courage to stand up and speak out against the Taliban and their verdicts

DAWN.COM | + Pakistan | Man who made Swat flogging video speaks to Dawn News

When asked about the reaction of the people who had witnessed the whole episode, Shaukat said the people in Swat are so scared that no one has the courage to stand up and speak out against the Taliban and their verdicts

]

wrong..!!
i m here in charbagh n people have asked 4m taliban ..i have also asked two of talibans.they said that this video iz propaganda against swat peace deal nd one year old..simple

Muslim Khan their spokesperson has confirmed this incident did take place in Swat. He added "If the local boys hadn't taken care of it, we would've burned her alive".

Does it really matter where this took place!! The innocent must be protected from these animals. If I am not mistaken, she was punished for walking alone in the market.

wrong..!!
i m here in charbagh n people have asked 4m taliban ..i have also asked two of talibans.they said that this video iz propaganda against swat peace deal nd one year old..simple

osamaziadxb; SIR
NEXT TIME talibans, will bring something else & they are going to deny all, but what about "BAIT ULLAHA MEHSUD", NEW AMMER UL- MOMENIN of 2009? & his acceptence of SS BOMBINGS:angry::angry::angry:

wrong..!!

Does that means you trust them and in a way supporting them and their deeds?

@Asim Aquil
but i have heard that they have refused ..i dont know where u have heard this kind of information.can u buy today JANG newspaper in Dubai?plz buy it u will c they have refused.

@batmannow
my bro..
if we havent trust on them in this case thn dont trust on them when they r talking about the suicide bombing, kidnapping, killing if they r taking credit nd done by others..this is a big problem in us that we dont want peace.swatians r in very bad condition .they dont want open war bcz they have lost thousands of guys in this war.specially youngsters.
if our army has ability of target killing..believe me we will contribute ..leave baitullah he is mad..
@sms
making words from another country is easy .read the bove 1

Back
Top Bottom