What's new

Gingrich wants Afghans to apologize to America

At least they are not in charge of the most powerful army in the world.:cheesy:
If they are far less scary, then what does it matter? Instead, we should be glad that the Islamist religious zealots that the muslims are so fond of putting into power and follows are not in charge of the world's most powerful army.

^^^
Thats what I meant. I am not so concerned with the crankpots as I am concerned with Gingrich.

As far as I know Qurans were burned by mistake and the soldires were killed delibarately. While do not mean disrespect and don't take Newt as my Messiah, but between the two offence, ie. burning books and killing soldires, later would seem more grievous to me.

And yeas, I'd say the same if they burned Geeta, Vedas, Bible or Origin of Species for that matter.

If they are far less scary, then what does it matter? Instead, we should be glad that the Islamist religious zealots that the muslims are so fond of putting into power and follows are not in charge of the world's most powerful army.
cmon mate this thread is about gingrich..
He is talking utter bullshit.... Obama had worked painstakingly hard to rebuilt a ruined economy...
While rebuilding a economy will take years, after 3 years, just now the economy have started developing, and republican candidates are again started preparations of next war plans?
U have to understand that the US president office is the powerfull place in the world and any decisions taken by them will have repurcussions all around the world.... So responsible persons are needed in the place... not some war mongerors...

Back
Top Bottom