What's new

Gilgit-Baltistan

Such a beautiful place, it should be the development of tourism, Chinese tourists must be very fond of. I first saw the beautiful scenery of Kashmir(克什米尔) is in 2002, in a magazine to see, when the president of Pakistan is Musharraf.

The scenery is too beautiful
I found the 2002 magazine, and I still have it.

j8214bb1001351fe3e6595e2f894d56c7

Sweet memories, right? good number of tourists come to these northern areas....Infrastructure is being developed over there, CPEC will bring investment too....after 3-5 years....Gilgit will be changed a lot...

But i worry one thing about infrastructure...infrastructure destroys the natural beauty of place. I mean if we develop buildings everywhere, it will spoil the natural beauty of place...so I think after developing reasonable/must infrastructure, we should leave this area as it is now....So that we can enjoy its natural things in its original shape...

Do you agree,bro? what say?

Sweet memories, right? good number of tourists come to these northern areas....Infrastructure is being developed over there, CPEC will bring investment too....after 3-5 years....Gilgit will be changed a lot...

But i worry one thing about infrastructure...infrastructure destroys the natural beauty of place. I mean if we develop buildings everywhere, it will spoil the natural beauty of place...so I think after developing reasonable/must infrastructure, we should leave this area as it is now....So that we can enjoy its natural things in its original shape...

Do you agree,bro? what say?
You are right, it must be protected

Back
Top Bottom