Thallay valley4.jpg

Thallay valley5.jpg
Thallay valley6.jpg
Thallay valley7.jpg
Thallay valley8.jpg
Thallay valley9.jpg
Thallay valley10.jpg
Thallay valley11.jpg

Wow. I need to add Pakistan to my list of countries to visit. How safe are these areas? Are they closer to Afghanistan?

U are welcome anytime, bro. These places are safe and many tourists are coming...Heck, I don't see female tourists visiting alone in India as compared to they visit Pakistan...Check out below links.

There is also a song by Pakistani singer Zoe Vicajji, named Ho Jao Aazad (Lets become free, go free) casted in northern areas of Pakistan...Here is the link.

U are welcome anytime, bro. These places are safe and many tourists are coming...Heck, I don't see female tourists visiting alone in India as compared to they visit Pakistan...Check out below links.

There is also a song by Pakistani singer Zoe Vicajji, named Ho Jao Aazad (Lets become free, go free) casted in northern areas of Pakistan...Here is the link.

I was planning to visit Thailand this year and China next year. Now this got me rethinking on my schedule.

Wow. I need to add Pakistan to my list of countries to visit. How safe are these areas? Are they closer to Afghanistan?
No but parallel to AZAD KASHMIR and INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR and it is one of the safest area in Pakistan you are welcome anytime in the year:pakistan:

I was planning to visit Thailand this year and China next year. Now this got me rethinking on my schedule.

You should visit Hunza (mountainous valley in the Gilgit–Baltistan region) as well. People over there have more healthy lives compared to rest of Pakistanis. No disease. They live more than 100 years per average, if I am not wrong. Their water/food is fresh one.

I hope you'll have nice trip of Pakistan/China/Thailand...apart from these northern areas, do hit major cities of Pakistan also...Like Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad...Let me give you a glimpse.

Wagah border ceremony - Pak-India border. Soldiers of both countries put the flag down and people/tourists enjoy. You can see Indian side while sitting in Pakistan. Soldiers in yellow Brownish uniforms are Indians.

Have a nice day !!! Cheers. :)

At least if one DEPARTEMNT CLEAR FROM T T P ......HENCE IT CAN TELL ITS CIVILIans ....TELL US IF NO 1 is doing any thing ..OTHERWISE ...T T P is enjoying its time ever where AROUND THE COUNTRY ...fake media SO INDIANSHIT to fake what ever it likes... SO IS FAKE EVER DEPARTMENT ..like 80s who can trust any news or doings of T T P FULL DEPARTMENT ....indian can provide ANY TRUTH ??

SALUTE SIRS G ... SO REPORT WHERE EVER SAME RESULT ...TTP ahead IF REPORT IS AGAINST INDIANSHIT , erase it dismenatl is ..SO PAKISTANI living ..JUST AISAY HI ....HOW MUCH T T P IN HERE AND PAKISTANI ...THAT MANY HAVE TO SIT OUT FROM EVER ?? and same then in ALL DEPARTMENT ..AND THE NEW COMERS ?? JUST A @ MINUTES CHECK IS ALL ....FROM A TO Z ......? but

MAKE SURE EVERY ONE IS MUSLIM ...AND THUMB IMPRESSION DAILY .....ANY DIFFICULTY ?? among all out MUSLIMS ??? 123456 BEHIND ....then other 1 allso behind SLOWLY and word by word ...TO MAKE SURE HOW FAST THE WAR IS ....then other 1 also repeat the check to make sure HE MUSLIM TOO ....people runs openly and NO ACTION ON THEM TO ..SHOWS THEIR SAFETY ...or kia peechay peechay MUSLIM CHECK KARWAA KAY GALIAN NIKALTAY HUAY PAKRTAY JAIN T T P ....

ABHI HOBBITS AND THEIR SO CALLED LANDIES ARE HAVING TOTALLY FREE HAND ?

just a same check and ....IF T T P ......THEN MORE HIDDEN WAR ....OUT OF THE FOG
:suicide2::rap: @I.R.A @Hell hound @The Sandman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom