What's new

Gilani returns Turkish first lady’s necklace!

Shameless bastard. Paidaishi faqeer aur nangay.

Shame on gilani....he claims to be descendant of peer family...yet his acts...these southern Punjabis are always on low morale...shame and disgrace on gilani clan

LOL... as if the angels are any better........ politicians take sips while angels gulp......... :D

@Syed.Ali.Haider
This is what I mean, when i say I don't support the criminals on top govt position. (which you wrongly interpreted as supporting martial-law)
Expecting anything less as mentioned above from them is fooling oneself

Dictators don't descend from sky. Politicians, dictators, judiciary, civil bureaucracy, and all others hail from the same society. If they are all corrupt, then we as a civil society is blame. these "leadership" positions are a reflection of the society. it means, "We are corrupt", otherwise why would be select and follow thieves, murderers, looters and traitors like Altaf, Zardari, Bhutto's, Gillani's and Sharifs?

There is no "if" here. They are ALL corrupt, and yes, all of Pakistani society is to blame, since they are all produced by the same corrupt society, and that is why we follow who we do. (And attack those who say this clearly and honestly like I do. :D )

I wasn't aware that First lady donated its necklace. :)

When in WW1 Ottoman Empire was struggling against world powers, Pakistani women sold their jewelry and send the money for aid.

So,this is a symbolic gift rather than a donation. It shows that we still didn't forget about the good deeds of the noble Pakistani brothers&sisters. A very well thought gesture. :)

Back
Top Bottom