What's new

Ghazwa-e-Hind...Myth or Truth ....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe in it. Maybe after the arrival of Isa (AS) but it WILL be true.
That prophecy is 101% true it is going to happen sooner or later as apparently Pakistan and India are moving towards it eventually and no brother read the Hadith the ''jamaat'' or group who is going to conquer india Insha Allah will join Hazrat Eesa A.S in Damishq against Israeli zionists !! :) Get ready we are lucky to be living in this winning hour :)

That prophecy is 101% true it is going to happen sooner or later as apparently Pakistan and India are moving towards it eventually and no brother read the Hadith the ''jamaat'' or group who is going to conquer india Insha Allah will join Hazrat Eesa A.S in Damishq against Israeli zionists !! :) Get ready we are lucky to be living in this winning hour :)

I gave a thanks to you, just for the good feeling you guys give me.

The nation with people like you doesn't need nation like India as enemy. You guys are more than enough to blow your entire nation.

I feel so lucky, that our enemy has people like you:cool:

OK... you post a ridiculously stupid article which is violent and offensive but you don't want to criticize it. I know there are people who sincerely believe in these stories of conquering India and killing non muslims. They seriously need some medical help.
Why do you always emphasize that it depicts killing all ''non muslims'' ,No brother Ghazwa-e-Hind will begin from your side and we will finish it !! Like you did that Mumbai drama in 2008 and yeah nobody has forgot ''Samjhota express'' incident !! And it will end at india being conquered and insha Allah it will bring peace in the sub continent !! We dont want bloody massacre all we demand is peace and justice !!

I gave a thanks to you, just for the good feeling you guys give me.

The nation with people like you doesn't need nation like India as enemy. You guys are more than enough to blow your entire nation.

I feel so lucky, that our enemy has people like you:cool:
And i am going to thank you back just because i dont want any unwanted favor from a congressi mulla :)

Ghazwa-e-Hind dont know India has nukes :lol:
Ghazwa-e-Hind does NOT fear ur duds,,, since Ghazwa-e-Hind will "answer u in ur own coins"... & will smash u exactly the same way u are & have been desperately trying to damage Pak-istan... Soon ur game will end & it would be our turn of the "game"... which u won't be able to endure & will "implode"... Hope it helps sooth ur itch.

Ghazwa-e-Hind does NOT fear ur duds,,, since Ghazwa-e-Hind will "answer u in ur own coins"... & will smash u exactly the same way u are & have been desperately trying to damage Pak-istan... Soon ur game will end & it would be our turn of the "game"... which u won't be able to endure & will "implode"... Hope it helps sooth ur itch.

LOOKS nice PLOT of a MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!

Err.......I though Pakistanis were arguing that Hind referred to present day Pakistan, in which case there may be an explanation for the taliban/jihadi groups violence within Pakistan. Maybe they take these claims seriously & plan to conquer Pakistan based on age old predictions.
Maybe guys looking for the start of Ghazwa-e-Hind with hopeful eyes need to look a little closer to home.

didnt some pakistanis claim that ancient hind was actually current day pakistan as the arabs,egyptians,etc interacted with the people just beyound indus and not rest of india

err posted above just when i was writing :tongue:

This is all BS.
Only people who don’t want to work and just dream and dream more will believe in this.
Seriously Pakistani people need reality check. This is time or your future will be in very dark.

most chinese are kafirs according to islam irrespective of how much the pakistanis love them

The reality is if they enter Hindustan they will be shot dead like the 2 pak intruders today i guess they were from Ghazwa-e-Hind :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Quit being a net warrior and bring your Ghazwa-e-Hind army of fools

Soon this will happen soon that will happen.
- Soon Americans will leave Afghanistan.
- Soon Taliban will take over.
- Soon we will crush India and Israel.
- Soon we will crush America.
Soon Soon Soon …………….
Get reality check and look at Pakistan. You have screwed your own country enough.
You guys don’t have any (I repeat any) vision for your country. You are marked to be doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom