What's new

Ghatak UCAV scaled model possibly, shared by HVT on twitter

53kN Dry Kaveri is under testing. That's a little too much power for less than 5 tons of MTOW.

It all comes down to aerodynamic lift and drag the aircraft generates (Blended wing body generates more lift while creating less drag). As Ghatak is not meant for high-G turns where you bleed energy rapidly, so you do not need a high thrust engine.

Last edited:
a few posts ago, it was a prototype,
now it is a scaled model...

Janu ... aap ko mera pyaar chiaye ....
aaja meri jan ..
I was not talking about this specific pic, overall prototype is flying and under testing.

Before production aircraft, there will be few major changes and will be larger than the prototype which is flying now...

I just responded on the trolling, nothing else.

I was not talking about this specific pic, overall prototype is flying and under testing.

Before production aircraft, there will be few major changes and will be larger than the prototype which is flying now...

I just responded on the trolling, nothing else.

Leave alone engineering ...
come here, let me introduce you to my tool set.
it's very efficient .. and it is for you love ...

@Sinnerman108 must be a frustrated guy. Every third comment of his is about trying to pimp himself to people.

My take is that such people are real wimps in real life. He will start same s##t on my comments too. Just wait.

That only means,
not just vegetarian women, but men envy us.

It is no secret, and i am more than happy to service ... no discrimination based on gender.

So tell me, when you want my love ?

As predicted. Pimping and selling oneself is back. Must be quite desperate to engage in this activity on an anonymous forum, frustrated @Sinnerman108.
Is it financial or some other reason?

I wouldn't know man,,, my belief is to pump as long as im breathing.
and there is nothing better then dipping my meat in some vegetarian salad.

5-2 height ka pyaara sa bhaiya ... just as i like it ...

and there is nothing better then dipping my meat in some vegetarian salad.
All 5 feet f##kall talk like that. Factually, you might be just barely able to walk and breathe.

Whatever your majboori, have some pride and don’t hawk yourself like this on a forum.

All 5 feet f##kall talk like that. Factually, you might be just barely able to walk and breathe.

Whatever your majboori, have some pride and don’t hawk yourself like this on a forum.

Well most UP Bhaiyya bhaiyas and biharis are 5 to 5.2 feet tall.
and I like that .
they are the nymphos ... and boy do they know how to suck and bend over.

Chup dhakan ...
seekho ... bakhtu makhtu.

View attachment 921504

That is a hobby craft that someone has made.

you can clearly see the XT60 connector, Lipo batteries, and using paper tape in place of hinges.

Not to mention the control surfaces are missing or not mounted as yet.
Probably once he mounts the servos, he will do that or maybe he has not designed it yet.
and those wings are not going to handle anything ... the wing structure is too weak.

what a load of crap.

My Son has a tonne of that equipment and more ....

he has lost interest in flying since a few years now ...

You can tell HVT ... to let me know if you need any help with that project.

@Windjammer tashreef lao qibla ... party on hai.

Ohhhhh boy ... I just saw the comments ....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man ... that was a good laugh ...
watching gangus mental masturbate

Absolute Wankers ....

You are wanking by pulling out random photos of electronic equipment from online stores , but it still wont change the fact that Pakistan still cant even design a hobby jet of its own.
You have links of those products right ?? now parcel it to PAC and tell them to build something that was actually designed by Pakistanis.

That thing you are seeing is SWIFT and it has already completed flight testing with vertical stabilizers and now it will fly in stealth configuration without vertical stabilizers.

Well most UP Bhaiyya bhaiyas and biharis are 5 to 5.2 feet tall.
and I like that .
The way you trying to pimp your physique, it is damn clear that you are no more than 4’8”.
Only a person with deep inferiority complex would try and do like you are trying.
Have you seen any mod or professional trying to say ‘ mujhe bahut knowledge hai”? They don’t because it is clear from their comments that they know the stuff they talk about. Had you been really 7’ tall strapping man, you wouldn’t have been jumping like you are.

On every argument when you don’t have anything else to say, you start trying to pimp yourself. I had forgotten about it but came across your similar comments on this thread and realised that, yeh to Wahi despo bandaa hai? A little juvenile behaviour on every thread.

Grow up.

Is it pump or pimp? I think you meant pimp but either misspelled it or it got autocorrected.

Back
Top Bottom