What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
0b03590bb898.jpg

45db0c184c94.jpg

Wow! You guys are using civilian jet engines.

well , we learned it from you after all RQ-170 Use the same General Electric TF34 engine you used in this civilian beauties

800px-Viking_S-3B.jpg

800px-A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg

an before you talk about that you used two engine and we are using one just remember your airplanes are at least 3 -4 time heavier than Ghaher .

well , we learned it from you after all RQ-170 Use the same General Electric TF34 engine you used in this civilian beauties

800px-Viking_S-3B.jpg

800px-A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg

an before you talk about that you used two engine and we are using one just remember your airplanes are at least 3 -4 time heavier than Ghaher .
Wrong! The most likely engine is called the fj44 engine. They used this engine in the P-175 polecat, the Rq-3 Dark star, and unbuilt tier III or tier II programs, so why not the RQ? The TF-34 just doesn't fit the aircraft's dimensions.

http://aviationintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/lockheed_boeing_RQ-3A_darkstar_02-1.jpg
lockheed_boeing_RQ-3A_darkstar_02-1.jpg

Wrong! The most likely engine is called the fj44 engine. They used this engine in the P-175 polecat, the Rq-3 Dark star, and unbuilt tier III or tier II programs, so why not the RQ? The TF-34 just doesn't fit the aircraft's dimensions.

http://aviationintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/lockheed_boeing_RQ-3A_darkstar_02-1.jpg
lockheed_boeing_RQ-3A_darkstar_02-1.jpg

I didn't designed RQ-170 so I can't answer that but still the fact remain according to these and many other sources around the net RQ-170 must likely use TF-34 engine
Fulghum, David A.; Bill Sweetman (14 December 2009). "Stealth over Afghanistan". Aviation Week (McGraw-Hill): 26–27.
RQ-170 Sentinel Unmanned Aerial Vehicle - Airforce Technology

well I knew the engine is still classified for RQ-170 (Don't knew why as the plane itself totally get compromised in worst possible sort ) but if you have any source about that that FJ-44 claims I like to see it .

I didn't designed RQ-170 so I can't answer that but still the fact remain according to these and many other sources around the net RQ-170 must likely use TF-34 engine

RQ-170 Sentinel Unmanned Aerial Vehicle - Airforce Technology

well I knew the engine is still classified for RQ-170 (Don't knew why as the plane itself totally get compromised in worst possible sort ) but if you have any source about that that FJ-44 claims I like to see it .
I know I don't have any source but it is the most probable engine. I don't know why would the skunkworks team would put a fighter aircraft engine in a rapidly developed airframe whose point was to be cheap, it just doesn't make any sense. The dimensions of the TF-34 just doesn't add up either. Skunkworks uses the fj44 engine in the PHAE (Penetrating High Altitude Endurance) vehicle. You can read here my friend. :enjoy:

Tajn americk bezpilotn prieskumn lietadl kategrie stealth

What someone here said was true. People underestimate the civilian industry.

An interesting design. Looks to have been inspired from combination of Black Widow and F-35.

I know I don't have any source but it is the most probable engine. I don't know why would the skunkworks team would put a fighter aircraft engine in a rapidly developed airframe whose point was to be cheap, it just doesn't make any sense. The dimensions of the TF-34 just doesn't add up either. Skunkworks uses the fj44 engine in the PHAE (Penetrating High Altitude Endurance) vehicle. You can read here my friend. :enjoy:

Tajn americk bezpilotn prieskumn lietadl kategrie stealth

What someone here said was true. People underestimate the civilian industry.

well ,still there is one problem . using FJ-44 won't make any sense tome , we don't have any sample of it if we let this RQ-170 aside on other hand we have many of J-85 engines which provide comparable or even better power that we knew and maintained for last 35 year . why not using a J-85 instead of FJ-44

By the way another Suggestion of the Engine for this plane that I encountered over the net is Garrett TFE731 and I think that may be more plausible as for Example Garrett TFE731-60 or Garrett TFE731-50 have a Diameter of only 70m and a thrust of around 20kn-21kn . which is more comparable with the need of a plane this size

by the way previously military airplanes like FMA IA 63 Pampa or Aero L-39 Albatros or Hongdu JL-8 or AIDC AT-3 or CASA C-101 have used some variant of Garrett TFE731

On Other hand FJ-44 provide 10kn which I doubt if it's enough for a single engine to be feasible for this plane specially if you look Polecat had two of these engines but they went with one engine for RQ-170 so they needed approximately twice the power so I guess it's the reason they changed the engine for RQ-170

i think it would be at lease 5 years before we see real size air craft flying

I think that Iran usually after 5-10 years after compeleting its basic military projects unveils them . just like azarakhsh and saegheh fighter jets which 10 years later unveiled them.

I'm an idiot when it comes to military hardware but I must say the craft looks absolutely dashing!

When will ghaher313 be ready???
LOL, it is already ready based on Iranian officials quotes. They still claim that they showed a real fighter flying in their so called unveiling ceremony of Qaher-313. But, in fact, it is another fake mullah mock up, that's not gonna be used in the next 1000 yeras.

LOL, it is already ready based on Iranian officials quotes. They still claim that they showed a real fighter flying in their so called unveiling ceremony of Qaher-313. But, in fact, it is another fake mullah mock up, that's not gonna be used in the next 1000 yeras.

It will be a first jet which will melt down from its own burn....

Chicken getting ready to be roasted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom