What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
please answer my question and if you don't know I know there is no difference .

That was not cryptic, it was equation of a straight line.

and yes offcourse the flight characteristics are different from a model plane to an actual flying machine.

It is blashmous to imagine otherwise.

Now, let me ask you a question .. and I want you to think, research and then answer.

You and Persia gang were after the member 500, on the premise that he is a biomedical engineer. Thus his comments regarding the plane were not worthy ....

Do you people think you should be harping here .. considering you couldn't tell the equation of a straight line ?
well rules of Aerodynamics are universal , but if you like to think otherwise then you are welcome .

about the user 500 , well I didn't mention anything about his occupation on this thread (as I don't knew exactly what is it and I knew you can claim anything over the net . and I saw nothing of him to back his claim) I mentioned it somewhere else were he really deserved the answer he get . by the way since when you are his advocate .

and the equation was clear but your posts and answer was cryptic .so don't bring the equation here as it has no relation to discussion and for your information in school we solve those equation far sooner than you or any US school began teach it to students.

Different stages of producing a plane:
Conceptual design
Analysis and engineering calculation
Making prototype (small size)
Adaption of data with analysis
Model modification
Again Analysis and wind tunnel
Testing propeller-powered and then jet engine model plane (you have seen its clips)
Detail design
Prototype model
Roll-out
Taxi tests
Flight tests
Arming tests
Now we have finished roll-out stage while many countries unveil their plane in conceptual design, for example 6th generation Boeing plane which was unveiled a few months ago.

Different stages of producing a plane:
Conceptual design
Analysis and engineering calculation
Making prototype (small size)
Adaption of data with analysis
Model modification
Again Analysis and wind tunnel
Testing propeller-powered and then jet engine model plane (you have seen its clips)
Detail design
Prototype model
Roll-out
Taxi tests
Flight tests
Arming tests
Now we are in roll-out stage while many countries unveil their plane in conceptual design, for example 6th generation booing plane which was unveiled a few months ago.
as qaher project's head claimed they have started flight and taxi tests already.he clearly said the cockpit they showed during the introduction was not real at all.

as qaher project's head claimed they have started flight and taxi tests already.he clearly said the cockpit they showed during the introduction was not real at all.
Yes and we may have some modification during these tests. The thing which is routine all over the world.

well rules of Aerodynamics are universal , but if you like to think otherwise then you are welcome .

about the user 500 , well I didn't mention anything about his occupation on this thread (as I don't knew exactly what is it and I knew you can claim anything over the net . and I saw nothing of him to back his claim) I mentioned it somewhere else were he really deserved the answer he get . by the way since when you are his advocate .

and the equation was clear but your posts and answer was cryptic .so don't bring the equation here as it has no relation to discussion and for your information in school we solve those equation far sooner than you or any US school began teach it to students.

See the response below. Tell me what do you call that if not idiotic ?

some lanes copy y=ax2+bx+c,some copy y=ax+b and some copy y=x,some copy y=a and some copy x=a.
dont forget y=logx and many more too.

y=ax2+bx+c,

There are few people as ignorant as you. But I will teach you.

Y=mx + c is the basic equation of a straight line.

A straight line means a linear relationship between two variables, in this case X and Y.

Thus answering your previous question that NO, making a small model fly is not the same as making a huge airplane fly.
since weight, lift, drag, etc do not vary with a linear relationship.

For example the model version does not carry radar, electronics, weapons etc, so how can that provide a mock up for the real fighter's engine requirements.

Sure, there can be simulations, but a simulation is just that. It is not a alternative to the actual engineering process.

Class over, I must admit I purposefully dragged this to this long, to show your lack of simple physics and mathematics.

don't get hyped up about it, but just think how much fun the whole world makes when you post silly claims and then go to ends of earth to prove what is forbidden by logic.

in case of testing an aerodynamic shape we just need to understand the reaction of body to the moving air.just that.the bullshits coming from your comment is sth all students in Iran should pass when they are 15 years old and has nothing to do with aviation.if you just google wind tunnels pictures you will see all the bodies are pasted to the ground indicating aerodynamic testing has nothing to do with weight.

Mod Edit

in case of testing an aerodynamic shape we just need to understand the reaction of body to the moving air.just that.the bullshits coming from your comment is sth all students in Iran should pass when they are 15 years old and has nothing to do with aviation.if you just google wind tunnels pictures you will see all the bodies are pasted to the ground indicating aerodynamic testing has nothing to do with weight.

Mod Edit

So Mod Edit you can put a cessna's wings to an Antonov.
Both of them are wings, and both produce lift.

and all that has nothing to do with weight.

So what your stupidity is saying is that you can put a cessna's wings to an Antonov.
Both of them are wings, and both produce lift.
and all that has nothing to do with weight.
Mod Edit,cessna(for example cessna 172) and antonov(an-225 as example) use different air-foils.in aerodynamic tests the important thing is to to simulate body's reaction to the moving air in different positions.
lets imagine cessna and antonove use the same air-foil in wings,but in different sizes.both will have the same reaction to the moving air as well,however they will produce different amount of lift force considering their size.
in wind tunnels bodies are pasted to the ground that means weight is not an important factor in aerodynamic.

F-313 aerodynamic shape is successfuly tested in an Iranian wind tunnels(with the speed of 8 mach).

HuMEmP8.jpg

dont know how the guy dragged in the mig37

Guys, I have tried by now to edit your posts and the insulting parts instead of deleting them.It's enough already.
Anyone have a single insult in his post will receive infractions.No one is forcing you to discuss if you can't do it the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom