What's new

Getting error.

WAJsal

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@WebMaster @Horus guys is everything OK. Was getting this error again and again and the page wasn't loading.Is any one else getting this error? Fix this,getting annoying.

Last edited:
same here, error 522 or something... been happening all day

I am getting a error every now & then @WebMaster
This is the message I was getting

No cached version of this page is available.

Error522Ray ID: 1beb73a683700829

Connection timed out

You

Browser

Working

Singapore

CloudFlare

Working

defence.pk

Host

Error

What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.Additional troubleshooting information here.

CloudFlare Ray ID: 1beb73a683700829 • Your IP: 49.248.34.131 • Performance & security by CloudFlare

I am getting a error every now & then @WebMaster
This is the message I was getting

No cached version of this page is available.

Error522Ray ID: 1beb73a683700829

Connection timed out

You

Browser

Working

Singapore

CloudFlare

Working

defence.pk

Host

Error

What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.Additional troubleshooting information here.

CloudFlare Ray ID: 1beb73a683700829 • Your IP: 49.248.34.131 • Performance & security by CloudFlare

My sympathies are with you : )

@WebMaster @Horus

For some time I could neither reply back to other posts nor could I post anything on the forum. This was the error that was repeatedly flashing on my screen.

upload_2015-3-9_21-45-55.png

Back
Top Bottom