What's new

‘Get rid of Christians, keep Islamabad clean’: CDA’s Donald Trump moment

This reeks of elitists ignorance
The CDA obviously doesn't have any problems with the khokar group occupying all the land adjacent to the Islamabad highway and building their unplanned housing schemes
The CDA also doesn't have any problems with all the madrassahs mushrooming in Islamabad which aren't under govt. control
Nor it would have any problems with the corrupt filth of the country concentrated in sectors like E-7

I think, it's all about keeping it clean and/or concerned about the security. After all this is the capital city.

Donald Trump's call for banning Muslims is also all about keeping America safe after all it is the leader of the free world.

This reeks of elitists ignorance
The CDA obviously doesn't have any problems with the khokar group occupying all the land adjacent to the Islamabad highway and building their unplanned housing schemes
The CDA also doesn't have any problems with all the madrassahs mushrooming in Islamabad which aren't under govt. control
Nor it would have any problems with the corrupt filth of the country concentrated in sectors like E-7

Donald Trump's call for banning Muslims is also all about keeping America safe after all it is the leader of the free world.
Wow wow hold on. Two different scenarios. We are not asking them to leave Pakistan or banning the entire religion entering Pakistan. Also, he's showing complete hate toward Muslims & in this case they are doing with totally different purpose.

I support anti encroachment drive... But damn .. If the reason was "Christians threatening Muslim majority"... Than the guys responsible for the report must be one of the biggest chutiyas to ever exist !

I support anti encroachment drive... But damn .. If the reason was "Christians threatening Muslim majority"... Than the guys responsible for the report must be one of the biggest chutiyas to ever exist !

Exactly ! Islamabad is closed city for bureaucrats and diplomats. Most government employees live in nearby Rawalpindi and commute daily. All encroachments on public and private lands must be removed.

I think, it's all about keeping it clean and/or concerned about the security. After all this is the capital city.

That's what Donald says about your presence in the U.S. Glad you agree with donald like you do in this instance. Your country your rules, our country we borrow your rules for our muslims. See-everybody happy happy joy joy!

Wow wow hold on. Two different scenarios. We are not asking them to leave Pakistan or banning the entire religion entering Pakistan. Also, he's showing complete hate toward Muslims & in this case they are doing with totally different purpose.

So you would be O.K with a Muslim free zones in N.Y or Washington D.C as Muslims will have rest of the U.S to go to....

Pretty same scenarios as Donald Trump also just wants to make America safe

Stupidity at it's finest.

Seriously taking revenge with your population just because some ignorant politician throw a statement?

So you would be O.K with a Muslim free zones in N.Y or Washington D.C as Muslims will have rest of the U.S to go to....

Pretty same scenarios as Donald Trump also just wants to make America safe

You know most of the Muslims living in USA are educated. They know how to keep the environment clean. They know the importance of capital city of a country. I respect all these Christens, but they are illiterate. And there's nothing wrong with providing them shelter out of capital city.

That's what Donald says about your presence in the U.S. Glad you agree with donald like you do in this instance. Your country your rules, our country we borrow your rules for our muslims. See-everybody happy happy joy joy!

Our country ? Dude it's my country too. :) and guess what the guy who gave the map to Columbus was Muslim. :D
And who asked for sharia law in USA?

You know most of the Muslims living in USA are educated. They know how to keep the environment clean. They know the importance of capital city of a country. I respect all these Christens, but they are illiterate. And there's nothing wrong with providing them shelter out of capital city.
Well most of sanitation workers in the capital are the same people that are being evicted

Daniyal M

The report was by Daniyal M?? There is a movement of 'Christianfication' of the land of the pure. The Christians have planted a massive crusader cross in Karachi as some sign of victory over us. The rate things are going they'll be forcing us to wear cross around our neck's. May Allah help us. Amin

Oh I endorse the good work of the CDA for keeping the capital safe. Why is there one law for them and another law for the mistreatment of our Aghani brothers and sisters? The thought of it pains me how they were thrown out of our country. Shame on us!

The report was by Daniyal M?? There is a movement of 'Christianfication' of the land of the pure. The Christians have planted a massive crusader cross in Karachi as some sign of victory over us. The rate things are going they'll be forcing us to wear cross around our neck's. May Allah help us. Amin

Oh I endorse the good work of the CDA for keeping the capital safe. Why is there one law for them and another law for the mistreatment of our Aghani brothers and sisters? The thought of it pains me how they were thrown out of our country. Shame on us!
Dude everything is not a mango juice sazish :disagree:

Although .am against forceful repatriation but you cant compare Christian Pakistanis with Afghanis.Afghanis are foreigners christians are Pakistani nationals

@Shamain

Back
Top Bottom