What's new

‘Get rid of Christians, keep Islamabad clean’: CDA’s Donald Trump moment

It's better than before....the flyovers and metro look cool.....It is not even close to a devastated city. How did you come to that conclusion? Just because of a few slums?

:o: You seriously need a tour of inner city, I am not talking about E and F sectors. Peshawar moor has been under construction for more than a year now, the normal sectors have streets full of garbage and water and potholes, people waste water like nothing else.... keep their taps open 24/7, drainage are blocked, construction of houses to occupy more covered area gives a congested look, growing motorcycles are nuisance on roads, streets get blocked by cars parked outside houses, markets have no place for growing need of parking vehicles, dust is everywhere. Slums are at the outskirts but the city itself is going to explode and become another congested Karachi or Lahore.

You don't know what they're up to so stop the liberal dribble, please! What message are they sending with the 140ft crusader cross in Karachi?

The corrupt, man-made constitution needs to be thrown in the trash. You liberals won't stop until we're chained with cross's around our neck's.

I'll finish off with Imran Khan's interview in Hindustan. I had much respect for him, even though i excused his love for dogs in his house and now the liberal is going too far; he wants to take away our guns. You fool, go and read the hadith sharif as'salaathu was'salaam on bearing arms. We will never allow anyone to take away our guns, they're ALLAH given rights and try it and you'll see.

The point I'm making is these liberals are going to be death of the land of the pure! Traitors the lot of them. I know what will look beautiful hanging off the lamp posts of Islamabad.

Even in christian nation they don't make you wear a chain around your neck. You are hilarious....

The largest class (middle class) seems to be the most educated one and the most law abiding. They would not occupy anyone's land nor would they willfully create law and order situation

On the contrary, impunity of the ultra poor and the ultra rich classes in creating law and order situations is appalling at times

Difference: Education

:o: You seriously need a tour of inner city, I am not talking about E and F sectors. Peshawar moor has been under construction for more than a year now, the normal sectors have streets full of garbage and water and potholes, people waste water like nothing else.... keep their taps open 24/7, drainage are blocked, construction of houses to occupy more covered area gives a congested look, growing motorcycles are nuisance on roads, streets get blocked by cars parked outside houses, markets have no place for growing need of parking vehicles, dust is everywhere. Slums are at the outskirts but the city itself is going to explode and become another congested Karachi or Lahore.
Only some sectors are like that......Peshawar more will have hell of a flyover when finished...same for shakarparian-H8 flyover.
, nothing is that much ugly as I had recently visited I, H and some G sectors ....Only a few places need operation cleanup.

Even in Delhi they are clearing up shanty houses built illegally on public and private lands.

Child Dies Allegedly While 500 Shanties Were Demolished In Delhi, Probe Ordered

Child Dies Allegedly While 500 Shanties Were Demolished In Delhi, Probe Ordered
Delhi | Reported by Shivangi Shukla, Edited by Surabhi Malik | Updated: December 14, 2015 01:38 IST

Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal visited the demolition site late last night.

New Delhi: The Delhi government has ordered a magisterial probe into the demolition of over 500 shanties during an anti-encroachment drive conducted by the Railway police in a west Delhi slum. One child is alleged to have died during the demolition while hundreds were left exposed to the cold.

Residents of the slum in west Delhi's Shakur Basti have alleged that their homes were demolished on Saturday without any warning or notice. The six-month-old girl, they claim, died when a piece of furniture fell on her while the shanties were being bulldozed.

The Railways has denied the charges. In a statement, it said a number of notices were issued asking residents to vacate the land where a new passenger terminal is proposed to be constructed. The statement says the girl died before the demolition drive began.

Back
Top Bottom