What's new

Germany warns Pakistan of losing GSP+ status as economic crisis deepens

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

GERMANY WARNS PAKISTAN OF LOSING GSP+ STATUS AS ECONOMIC CRISIS DEEPENS​

ISLAMABAD: Germany has warned Pakistan of losing its ongoing Generalised Scheme of Preferences (GSP-Plus) status as economic crisis deepened, ARY News reported on Thursday.
The German embassy has penned down a letter to Federal Minister of Economic Affairs Sardar Ayaz Sadiq, pointing out that official importers of Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Audi were facing difficulties due to country’s economic situation.
“The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is not allowing to open letter of credits (LCs) for import of electric cars from Germany,” the letter stated, noting that Berlin is the largest trade partner of Pakistan in the European Union (EU).
The letter maintained that the restricting import of electric cars was detrimental to Pakistan-Germany bilateral trade, adding that not allowing to open LCs is a violation of GSP+ status.
Read More: ‘Steel shortage’: Manufactures urges SBP to open LCs
It warned that restricting the import of electric cars would be harmful for Islamabad, adding that the country may lose the GSP+ status.

Sounds splendid. Also PTI's fault. Yeah let's blame it on them.

I mean I know dar is an idiot but he is not this idiot

I think plan is to destroy Pakistan so Nawaz sharif can come and save Pakistan

There is no way I mean absolutely no way from country to coming back from this..

Even if u bring Aladdin..

Screenshot_20230302_072037_Google.jpg

There is no way I mean absolutely no way from country to coming back from this..

Chaudry Mohammad Nawaz Sharif zindabad ..... saab bolo...

View attachment 918555
You're one of the respected analysts here so I would request you to refrain from conspiracy theories.

I don't think Imran Khan is a Taliban agent wanting to destroy Pakistan, I don't think Nawaz Sharif is an Indian agent wanting to compromise Pak interests .

I do not think it's incompetence, it's just lack of expertise. Pakistan does not have the same caliber of financial experts, bankers or economists as India does. Imran Khan kept on replacing his finance ministers every few months once he ralised this. The level of education is shockingly different!!! If LUMS were in India, it would not feature in top 100 colleges.

You're one of the respected analysts here so I would request you to refrain from conspiracy theories.

I don't think Imran Khan is a Taliban agent wanting to destroy Pakistan, I don't think Nawaz Sharif is an Indian agent wanting to compromise Pak interests .

I do not think it's incompetence, it's just lack of expertise. Pakistan does not have the same caliber of financial experts, bankers or economists as India does. Imran Khan kept on replacing his finance ministers every few months once he ralised this. The level of education is shockingly different!!! If LUMS were in India, it would not feature in top 100 colleges.
How can someone not understand a simple concept that if you say I am going to buy rupee at double the price and offer free dollars that your reserves will fall..

How can someone not understand that if you ban import of raw material you can't export anything

How can one not understand that if you say no to IMF You will bankrupt unless someone else is going to give you 10-12 b $ like they gave to Ik?

I mean even a 13 year old kid get this..

Hence the only possible explanation no matter how much ludicrous is to destroy the economy blame it on IK and then bring Nawaz sharif back and call him saviour

It's either PMLN are 13 yrs kid or 45 yrs old qualified chess player

I will take them as chess player

Screenshot_20230302_163253_Friendly T.jpg

I refuse to believe they are idiots..I think this is reasonable plan.

1- bankrupt the country.
2- bring nawaz Sharif back.
3- then sign deals with IMF.
4- slowly things get better blame the bankruptcy on IK

plan B.
1- ALMOST bankrupt the country
2- hand over power to IK.
3- COUNTRY then bankrupts in hands of IK.
4- IK takes the blame.

Otherwise why would someone deliberately destroy the economy in a non serious attitude

This isn't me all the experts are saying this ..
Take any economy expert they will tell you this is all deliberately been done

How can someone not understand a simple concept that if you say I am going to buy rupee at double the price and offer free dollars that your reserves will fall..

How can someone not understand that if you ban import of raw material you can't export anything

How can one not understand that if you say no to IMF You will bankrupt unless someone else is going to give you 10-12 b $ like they gave to Ik?

I mean even a 13 year old kid get this..

Hence the only possible explanation no matter how much ludicrous is to destroy the economy blame it on IK and then bring Nawaz sharif back and call him saviour

It's either PMLN are 13 yrs kid or 45 yrs old qualified chess player

I will take them as chess player

View attachment 918558

I refuse to believe they are idiots..I think this is reasonable plan.

1- bankrupt the country.
2- bring nawaz Sharif back.
3- then sign deals with IMF.
4- slowly things get better blame the bankruptcy on IK

plan B.
1- ALMOST bankrupt the country
2- hand over power to IK.
3- COUNTRY then bankrupts in hands of IK.
4- IK takes the blame.

Otherwise why would someone deliberately destroy the economy in a non serious attitude

This isn't me all the experts are saying this ..
Take any economy expert they will tell you this is all deliberately been done
You give them too much credit.

If they had any sense they would have let IK continue ruling. IK had almost bankrupted Pakistan. IK had managed to piss off US & China ; Saudia Arabia & Iran at the very same time. This requires a special set of skills!! IK should have been allowed to continue for a year more, he would have ran Pak into the ground and finished his political career.

Even now I think his political career is actually finished. Over a period of time SMQ would rise to power in PTI and push IK aside.

not allowing to open LCs is a violation of GSP+ status

Pakistan cannot expect others to not respond to its violations of such mutual international agreements.

Last edited:

Yea, that's all honky dory, but wasn't your current finance minister serving as the defence minister not long ago.
I don't know but maybe she is a lady of many talents.

The Sharifs and Zardaris would prefer a balkanized Pakistan where they become the defacto royal families of Punjab and Sindh as opposed to a prosperous Pakistan. Deals may have already been done with India for support once seceded. Both families are traitors. Army needs to wake up before its too late.

Pakistan cannot expect others to not respond to its violations of such mutual international agreements.
Dar 90 economist sorry I mean accountant , nor I think he ever read bilateral trade agreements in great depth.

Since when did fat pandit became a Chaudhary?
pata nahi ..his supporter call him ...

@VCheng where are those famous generals who were watching economy in PTI era ? hum khan ko ungli sa pakar kar chalaty rahy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom