What's new

Germany suspends Nord Stream 2 certification

That is the reason Putin need to start this initiative. Russia may not have yet another Putin that is able pull off such strategic thrust. Such ambient will allow Russian patriots to ascend and Anglophile be sideline.
To me, Russians and western Europeans are all the same, so I really don't care much. I don't care much the difference between the anglo, franco, the slav, the russo...etc.

As for Putin, he's only delaying the inevitable. Russian disintegration is inevitable, and expanding Russian borders is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

To me, Russians and western Europeans are all the same, so I really don't care much. I don't care much the difference between the anglo, franco, the slav, the russo...etc.

As for Putin, he's only delaying the inevitable. Russian disintegration is inevitable, and expanding Russian borders is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

It is a matter of who disintegrate first. Russia or USA. When USA is gone, Russia pressure would be less and will be around much longer (and probably stay in unitary state for few hundred years... longer than that who knows).

If Russia disintegrate, US and Jews will descend, scoop up asset at fire sale price, and US can delay her demise for just a while.

I guess this is a matter of survival between US and Russia.

It is a matter of who disintegrate first. Russia or USA. When USA is gone, Russia pressure would be less and will be around much longer (and probably stay in unitary state for few hundred years... longer than that who knows).

If Russia disintegrate, US and Jews will descend, scoop up asset at fire sale price, and US can delay her demise for just a while.

I guess this is a matter of survival between US and Russia.
"Jews", huh?

And this is where I stop taking you seriously.

Also, Russia is going to disintegrate wat before the US.

Germany:

Depends on USA for Security

Depends on Russia for Gas

Depends on China for Business

Germany is awaiting for further orders from the US.
Germany is a sovereign state, and I think Germany don't want further escalate the situation.

All Russian Oligarch were Jews. At one time, the Jews were telling others they are super talent and that is why they prosper during the wild west of USSR disintegration. The world Jewry vulture came down and scoop up all valuable USSR asset, with the help of Russian Jewish proxies.

Russian women were sold as whore in western Europe.

They are seeking to pull of yet another plundering stunt.

Only Putin stand in their way.

Jews mafia, Jewish bankster, Jewish financial terror -- Not conspiracy.

"Germany is a sovereign state"

It is strange to make this statement when we are watching on live that practically in the western empire, heir of the British empire, it is strictly forbidden to think in German

Otto von Bismarck would have solved this crisis in half a minute

Copy and Paste

"Why Germany seems so submissive to the US."

"As a German myself I pondered this question many times, and will try to provide a few pieces of the puzzle. The answer (for me) is that over the last decades, but especially over the last 20 years, German economy, politics and media have been entangled and corrupted by trans-atlantic power politics more than ever before. So much so that it seems impossible to get rid of it without a major fallout between Germany and the US, which could have substantial, if not fatal consequences.

I think for quite some time now (and it started before Trump, but heated up under him) the US has declared a low level economic war against Germany, trying to keep it under it's thumb. You mentioned the "Deutsche Bank", which once was the flagship of German finance and today is all but a mediocre player within hundreds of the same. Why? Because it got bombarded by US lawsuits for doing the same shit Wall Street does every day. There was the so-called "diesel scandal" a few years back, initiated by a small, never-heard-of-before American "NGO", accusing German car manufacturers of betraying the American people with fraudulent emission stats (btw the same people who are mostly happy to drive cars that weigh 3 tons and use 30l/100km). That was a huge and expensive issue for the reputation of the German industry in general. And there is the example of "Bayer" (chemicals and pharmaceuticals), a global player really, who suddenly and apparently without second thought decided to buy "Monsanto", an American company facing hundreds of lawsuits with possibly billions in fees for the distribution of harmful pesticides and genetically engineered seeds. Why? I think BlackRock and the likes pressured them into it. BlackRock et al. own at least 5-10% of EVERY major German stock company, probably much more, and have a say in all decisions made. Not that I pity them, Deutsche Bank and Volkswagen and Bayer probably deserve much worse. But I see a significant power grab by American financial forces, enabling them to pressure and blackmail the German industry into making decisions against their own interest. And this would be the connection to Nord Stream 2, since German politics always follow "economic interests".

Also, and this is public knowledge (or could be, if people here cared): all of the German media is dominated by four or five corporate publishing companies, all of them deeply entangled in a network of trans-atlantic think tanks, "NGOs" and other like-minded entities. Even public service broadcasting (which is huge in Germany) is involved in the same network, making it possible to spread pro-atlanticist propaganda to about 90-95% of the public all the time. And that is exactly what happened in the last 2 decades at least, especially since Maidan though. A relentless brainwashing, conditioning and indoctrination machine. The flagships of German "journalism" have been demonizing Russia and Putin for at least a decade, but it probably started when Putin came into power 20 years ago and at the same time "international terrorism" was the latest hot shit of the fear mongers. I've been observing a significant increase since 2014 and it already has been unbearable back then. The worst part: even most of the so-called Left fell for it, I had discussions with very intelligent people who were convinced that Putin follows an imperial agenda of his own and the US is just trying to do some sort of damage control.

As for politicians - we don't expect much from them anyway, they never really do what the people want. But the difference between today and say 30-40 years ago is that back then at least some appeared to have a genuine interest to change things for the better. All we have today is careerists, at least at the top level. And a lot of them, like Baerbock, are members of the same trans-atlantic networks as the media, and have been in some kind of "leader" programm. Either indoctrinated and brainwashed as well, or doing the bid of their masters because they know it will promote their career. Does it really matter? In the end the result is the same - they are acting against the interest of the people who voted for them.

I don't remember when exactly, but back when Merkel and Obama were in power, at some point it turned out that the NSA had taps on all the top level politician's mobile phones. What happened you ask? A very minor outrage for a few days, maybe two weeks, which was swiftly forgotten. A big-eyed announcement that this is "not something friends do to each other", then silence. The countermeasure: from then on, all politicians had to leave their phones outside when entering an important meeting...

For our new great ("social-democratic"!, which decades ago meant kind of leftist) chancellor you have to know that he was involved in something that here (unaware of English slang, apparently) has been called the "Cum-Ex scandal". Banksters used a legislative loophole to get tax returns for transactions they never really paid taxes for. The damage has been in the tens of billions - TAX PAYERS MONEY. Most or even all of the crooks got away with a slap on the wrist or even no penalty at all - because it has been dragged out for so long that the statute of limitations expired. And Scholz was in the thick of it, but to what extend, we'll never know - unless some kind of friendly intelligence agency unwittingly might leak something to the media it controls. You know, unnamed, reliable sources... that might get angry if someone misbehaves...
So there you have it: political careerists, on each of them friendly agencies have a huge file, making them prone to blackmail, would be another big piece of the puzzle.

And here a few small ones:
- By my estimate about 90-95% of all companies and citizens use Microsoft, Apple and/or Android, including probable backdoors. To a lower extend, but close, they use Google, Amazon, Facebook and so on. And a huge amount of data is stored in
"clouds" on American server farms. This might as well be the definiton of dependency
- As far as i know, or guess, the internet could be shut off at any time by the US. Since digitization is a must these days, most if not all companies and public infrastructure, not to mention citizens would not only suffer, but collapse in such a case.
- Most or almost all financial transactions go through channels linked with the US one way or another. There is no emergency protocol if Germany would get cut off SWIFT for example, because, you know, we're friends with the USofA.
-Also, a huge part or most or all of the German gold reserves are deposited in friendly vaults overseas.
- And of course there is the fact that still thousands of American soldiers are stationed in Germany, and their hubs for Africa and the Middle East are located here. And a few handfuls of nukes as well.

I'm sure the list could go on for a while, those are the most obvious things that come to my mind. Any nation openly rebelling against that kind of dependency would suffer extreme consequences, at the minimum economically, probably militarily (the German military is a joke and wouldn't last a day against American forces). I know it looks spineless, and I hate to admit it, but those overly cautious actions and reactions in Berlin probably stem from some or all of those reasons above, and a few more - and might actually be more beneficial to the German people at the moment than open rebellion on a diplomatic level. Which most citizens don't expect and wouldn't understand anyway because of all the brainwashing. Even if the acting politicians wanted to (which they probably don't - yet), it would take years or maybe decades to get out of that dependency with no harm, with a thousand babysteps. Or one swift and decisive revolution. Which is highly unlikely, for those you have to ask the French"

The above pic is PoS (Power of Siberia) which has started to operate since 2019, max capacity 38 bcm per year from gas fields in Chayandinskoye/Kovyktinskoye.

A new line passing through Mongolia under construction is PoS2, which can deliver 50 bcm per year from the same gas fields in Yamal Peninsula that supply Europe via NS2. The PoS2 can help Russia mitigate German/EU sanction by re-routing ALL Yamal gas to China.

1.jpg

Last edited:
How is this troll a PDF think tank?

This dude is a propaganda mouthpiece for Western imperial criminals.
Allow me to roll my eyes at you. 🙄

Now that this is done, you have a -48 reaction score, and constantly get banned. Don't talk to me about being a troll.

Apparently, anything you don't like is automatically western imperial propaganda.

No, you are definitely a troll. Just go through your own post history.

I don’t care about ratings, I’m on this forum to share my views, not care about silly little ratings that make absolutely no difference to me. It is a meaningless thing which has been serially abused by trolls masquerading as ‘think tanks’ and ‘professionals’ against views they don’t like.
I'm just gonna let the mods deal with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom