What's new

Germany: "Donot accept Indian Men Students" due to Rape Problem

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
World is starting to reject Indian men students, starting to hit back after westerners become target of Indian men sex attacks

Germany Universities: "Donot accept Indian Men Students" due to India's Rape Problem

German professor Annette Beck-Sickinger, the head of the biochemistry department at Leipzig University, wrote to a male internship applicant from India that she does not accept “any Indian male students for internships” and “many female professors in Germany decided to no longer accept male Indian students”.

She referenced India’s “rape problem” and the reports about rape and sexual violence in India that reach Germany “on a weekly basis” as the reasons for not accepting any Indian male applicant for internships.

Yeh kab ka news he salay, why post it now prick?

World is starting to reject Indian men students, starting to hit back after westerners become target of Indian men sex attacks

Germany Universities: "Donot accept Indian Men Students" due to India's Rape Problem

German professor Annette Beck-Sickinger, the head of the biochemistry department at Leipzig University, wrote to a male internship applicant from India that she does not accept “any Indian male students for internships” and “many female professors in Germany decided to no longer accept male Indian students”.

She referenced India’s “rape problem” and the reports about rape and sexual violence in India that reach Germany “on a weekly basis” as the reasons for not accepting any Indian male applicant for internships.
Lol. This is based on a Controversy that happened way back in March 2015. In which the professor apologized . And has no relation on what you wrote here.
Anyways nice try.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp....0/asia/india-rape-german-professor/index.html

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp....ebuked-for-discrimination-over-indias-problem
Who are you trying to fool

He was in a coma for three years.

black-people-react-gif-13.gif

@AsianUnion your user-name is lame.

Please answer the question before boasting about your soft super power
When did I say India is a super power. It ain't one. get your eyes checked. Lol
I will never stand by the bad things that happen in my country. I hope things get better.
In the meantime you can tell your friend to stop posting fake news maybe.

When did I say India is a super power. It ain't one. get your eyes checked. Lol
I will never stand by the bad things that happen in my country. I hope things get better.
In the meantime you can tell your friend to stop posting fake news maybe.

oh i must have it confused with Incredible India then. my mistake
AsianUnion and I do not see eye to eye so i cant help you

Any comparative stats before accusations ??

none exist so we have to assume this is cultural as your police said and been going on for thousands of years

oh i must have it confused with Incredible India then. my mistake
AsianUnion and I do not see eye to eye so i cant help you

none exist so we have to assume this is cultural as your police said and been going on for thousands of years
No evidence !! Just filling the quota ?

Back
Top Bottom