What's new

Germans Cringe at Hitler's Popularity in Pakistan

You know I allways fear that even half a century after WW2, people are demonizing germans in the name of Hilter. Modern Germans dont like Hitler; its a hardcore fact, and they are still getting forced to hear from the world that 'germans did this' 'germans did that' again and again. All that need is some fak-whip idiot pushing this harazment too far and end up creating Hitler 2.0 out of peaceful germans, but this time for self defence.

people like underdogs and no matter how evil hitler was; he was an underdog

no record of 6 Million jews in Germany during that period..Holocaust never took place. man throws in words forgetting his own kind have been persecuted mass murdered for a long time yet he chooses to turn on his radio and playing it all day in the neighborhood holocaust holocaust jews jews germany..you are not getting anything good from jewish govt or their poodles..
holocaust exhibition = funded by whom? never mind after listening to holocaust exhibition part i am even more in assurity about false holocaust propaganda!

Sir please speak for yourself and don't bring India into the disscussion.
there is no racism between south/north/west/central etc.

really??? aren't sikhs the butt of all jokes in india??? aren't malayalis made fun off infact ALL south indians are ridiculed! from mamuti,mohan lal,cheranjeevi to rajni caant!

don't the mahrastrans hate the biharis???? please denying facts doesn't help

everything on one side, but his military mind on the other. if he wouldnt have gone to russia, who knows nazis would still be here. russia was too far away and therefore it was almost impossible to secure your logistic route. and then it snows in russia as well makin it even harder.

but when ur time comes, it simply comes. thats wat happened with hitler. his arrogance took him too far from where he couldnt return.

He had to go to Russia , there was no choice, war was getting longer and he needed OIL from central europe. After invading Poland war with Soviets was ineviteable, he just took the initiative of first strike.

Secondly he broke the treaty with Stalin by invading Poland.

Lets get the numbers right. Soviet union lost maximum people in WW2. google it if you don't agree.
close to 2 crore.

Hitler did blunders which an Army general will never do.

1. Could have allowed 1.5 lac troops to return from Stalingrad, he already had the oil fields in central Russia under him.
ended up loosing all (90,000 surrendered).

2. After inflicting heavy casualty on England and capturing France, he should have agreed to talk about peace and in return could have become part of the western group which hated Soviet union for communist, America would have supported Hitler.

3. His personal vengeance against Jews took over the national interest, else America could have swung in German favor.

4. He had little political advisors and very small political brain to capitalize the situation.

He had to go to Russia , there was no choice, war was getting longer and he needed OIL from central europe. After invading Poland war with Soviets was ineviteable, he just took the initiative of first strike.

Secondly he broke the treaty with Stalin by invading Poland.

Lets get the numbers right. Soviet union lost maximum people in WW2. google it if you don't agree.
close to 2 crore.

1. Could have allowed 1.5 lac troops to return from Stalingrad, he already had the oil fields in central Russia under him.
ended up loosing all (90,000 surrendered).

2. After inflicting heavy casualty on England and capturing France, he should have agreed to talk about peace and in return could have become part of the western group which hated Soviet union for communist, America would have supported Hitler.

3. His personal vengeance against Jews took over the national interest, else America could have swung in German favor.

4. He had little political advisors and very small political brain to capitalize the situation.

:rofl:after doing all that no man in sense would go peace with hitler:smokin:

really??? aren't sikhs the butt of all jokes in india??? aren't malayalis made fun off infact ALL south indians are ridiculed! from mamuti,mohan lal,cheranjeevi to rajni caant!

We, Indians are really impressed by your knowledge. Anyways back to the topic please.

:wave:
Hitlers main war aim was to create "lebensraum" or living space for the expansion of Germany.

and some of those blunders did wonders too.eg- Battle of France

the britishers were hell bent on going to war with the germans the russians invaded poland 17 days after germans did but the britishers did'nt declare war on them.

its stupid human nature take for example jana her personal vengeance against hindus has led her to loose her job too.:D

no record of 6 Million jews in Germany during that period..Holocaust never took place. man throws in words forgetting his own kind have been persecuted mass murdered for a long time yet he chooses to turn on his radio and playing it all day in the neighborhood holocaust holocaust jews jews germany..you are not getting anything good from jewish govt or their poodles..
holocaust exhibition = funded by whom? never mind after listening to holocaust exhibition part i am even more in assurity about false holocaust propaganda!

Grow up. Your ignorance will get you nowhere.

WhiteKnight1..Get lost read history research and come back talk to me until than your ignored my screen'll be cleared-off ur posts..

Luftwaffe, the figure of the true death toll will never be known. Jews were rounded up from all parts of Europe not just Germany. The evidence of all extermination camps, mass graves, interviews with former Nazi's and soldiers and documented evidence is pretty conclusive to me. Strange to me is that deniers cant produce any evidence to support the holocaust didnt take place.
Who knows what Indias and Pakistans fate would have been if Germany won, all I know is it wouldnt have been good.

Its the same as redneck being the butt of jokes in USA and Scots being made gun of in UK. We take it in our stride.

In fact, a lot of Sardar (Sikh) jokes are made by Sardars themselves.

And if you see a Rajni or Cheranjeevi movie, you'll see why they are ridiculed. There is a clip on youtube of Chiranjeevi doing a slide with a horse, and or Rajni creating a whirlwind with his leg. Besides, most people who make fun of these guys are south indians themselves.

North, South and East India have a lot of differences, culturally, linguistically and to an extent, racially. But fact remains that DESPITE all these differences, we glue together as a nation. Want proof, just look at the composition of the most patriotic factions in India, the Indian Armed Forces.

Baby Dictators

Adolf Hitler

e4deabe413982e2bc3d01715672e48f2.jpg

Augusto Pinochet

276044ed4e75e47f2ad3347a5ac44d92.jpg

Joseph Stalin

43ab509aa5ec9d584ebf4729dc4d6418.jpg

Luftwaffe, the figure of the true death toll will never be known. Jews were rounded up from all parts of Europe not just Germany. The evidence of all extermination camps, mass graves, interviews with former Nazi's and soldiers and documented evidence is pretty conclusive to me. Strange to me is that deniers cant produce any evidence to support the holocaust didnt take place.
Who knows what Indias and Pakistans fate would have been if Germany won, all I know is it wouldnt have been good.

our fate would have been the same as all the other occupied countries population would have become slave labor while the japs and nazis plundered the mineral wealth of the sub continant

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom