What's new

German spy chief: 'Russia is the storm, China is climate change'

Then why Germans and Europeans are fuzzing about "energy crisis"? I don't know if Russians give Germany a discount, but I know US doesn't.

I don't know if Russians give Germany a discount, but I know US doesn't.

May be you should shut up until you find out

Does this idiot actually know that the US is at war with Germany?

Nordstream blown up, no way back for Germany. End of Germany as a major industrial power.
All of the German chemical industry emigrating to the US. Other industries will follow soon. No energy means no industry.

Does he know the purpose of Nato?

' To keep the Americans in, the Russians out and keep the Germans down.'
It's dangerous to be America's friend.

I don't know if Russians give Germany a discount, but I know US doesn't.

May be you should shut up until you find out
You mean the overpriced LNG which Americans called Freedom Gas?

Do you know why they called it freedom gas?

Why europeans are becoming a party against Russia? Why just why...

Balkanization of Russia provides immense opportunities to Major powers of the world.

Japan, China, Turkiye, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, Baltics, Caucuses, Western Europe, Scandinavia, US, Pakistan all will benefit.

Russians do not give a discount to Europeans. On top of that they indulge in actions that drive up energy costs for the Europeans
How do you explain this?

And this?

How do you explain this?

And this?

There is nothing called American natural gas. It is natural gas produced by private companies in USA and the price set by the market forces
Russia on the other hand actively controls hydrocarbons resources and manipulates the prices higher to the detriment of the buyers

There is nothing called American natural gas. It is natural gas produced by private companies in USA and the price set by the market forces
Russia on the other hand actively controls hydrocarbons resources and manipulates the prices higher to the detriment of the buyers
LoL, then why Germans complain? and what's wrong if Russia sells its gas at the "market price" same as US private companies?

LoL, then why Germans complain? and what's wrong if Russia sells its gas at the "market price" same as US private companies?

the difference is that the American government is not manipulating the market prices while the Russian government manipulates through state run companies
I have no sympathy for the Germans. They were warned to stay away from the Russians

the difference is that the American government is not manipulating the market prices while the Russian government manipulates through state run companies
I have no sympathy for the Germans. They were warned to stay away from the Russians
US manipulates dollars, Germany owes their prosperity to steady, cheap Russian energy supply, now they woke up to this fact.

Back
Top Bottom