What's new

German Shepherd Dogs

German shepherds / Alsatians are very intelligent dogs. Though I'm not comfortable with having mammals as pets inside my home (I just have an aquarium) here since I'm mostly travelling and I'm slightly allergic but back home in Pakistan, we have a few dozen of dogs on our farmland and Alsatians are my favourite since they are very well behaved even around guests but still intelligent and vigilant to ward off any trespassers, though the first line of defence are the bullterriers

Dont u just want one of these cute pups :-)

@django @Nilgiri @hellfire @war&peace @Moonlight

Im a fan of German/Dutch/Belgian shepherds.

I love them too. There is a large hole in my heart from the passing (many many years ago) of my childhood German Shepherd...who I knew from since he was a puppy....it can never be filled.

I hope Maxie is in doggie heaven with never ending supply of frisbees, tennis balls, large green pastures and all the doggie chews and treats he could want....or that he is reincarnated as something even more fun. A wonderful soul who I cherished in our time together.

His lineage continues among some of the police dogs of Hong Kong.

German shepherds / Alsatians are very intelligent dogs. Though I'm not comfortable with having mammals as pets inside my home (I just have an aquarium) here since I'm mostly travelling and I'm slightly allergic but back home in Pakistan, we have a few dozen of dogs on our farmland and Alsatians are my favourite since they are very well behaved even around guests but still intelligent and vigilant to ward off any trespassers, though the first line of defence are the bullterriers
Mate you need to share pics of those dogs at your farm, please :happy:

Not fan of dogs. I like cats. :girl_wacko:
This one is for you,Cat person.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

428aacc83c2d333cb3ea49d4e7e3bbcf.jpg

This is him as a puppy

@Moonlight ,this is him after a couple of years.

kangalll.jpg

I had two of this one.

I love them too. There is a large hole in my heart from the passing (many many years ago) of my childhood German Shepherd...who I knew from since he was a puppy....it can never be filled.

I hope Maxie is in doggie heaven with never ending supply of frisbees, tennis balls, large green pastures and all the doggie chews and treats he could want....or that he is reincarnated as something even more fun. A wonderful soul who I cherished in our time together.

His lineage continues among some of the police dogs of Hong Kong.
yaar thats the saddest part, when they go away :-(
I have been through that also unfortunately.

Not fan of dogs. I like cats. :girl_wacko:
i have no idea about cat breeds, probably just one, siamese.

The ultimate test of Dog Training

german-shepherds-watching-cat.jpg

Dogs. Cats. We all know the real winner here is Penguins:D.

201608220159JK.t57c93910.m800.x6a2c2411.jpg

True story, this penguin is a Brigadier General in the Norwegian Armed Forces.

I'm a dog person myself.

Back
Top Bottom