What's new

German Armed Forces

Agree bro ... I wanted to be Engineer and have a Passion about Germany ..
Always wanted to Visit or live there ..
i watch many ww2 Documentaries .. despite what Nazi's did , but the battle plan , Engineering and R&D's of German Forces of that time is marvel ... I wish Hitler never Existed , German would be a Unmatched Super Power without any doubt ..
indeed thanks for compliment bro

German-Austrian exercise. this exercise was in Germany to train the forces for the Afghanistan conflict
Autrian.jpg

same here man even i want to go to Germany and want to do my specialization there imo best country in the world best in everything i hope 1 day i will learn German too :smitten:

yeah buddy , i wish that someday i will have enough money to finance my P.hd in Germany

Fallschirmjägerbataillon 373 during a exercise
Battalion.jpg
Battalion 2.jpg
Battalion 1.jpg

The Bordeinsatzkompanie (BEK) is a specialized unit of the German Navy. It was made for defense of naval ships, anti-Piracy operations and recapturing ships from Pirates. The 100 man force is stationed in Eckernförde
Boarding Kompany.jpg

Bundeswehr contracted Rheinmetall to deliver HX81 trucks. Currently 12 are in Service with German Army and will replace the SLT-50 in the upcoming years
HX-81.jpg

The German MoD is looking for a plane to replace the Tornado jet. The MoD are considering talks with several other European nations to help the design the new jet
View attachment 284057
This is surprising...do they not consider Typhoon to be a great replacement for Tornado?

Is there anything that anything that Tornado can do that Typhoon can't..

This is surprising...do they not consider Typhoon to be a great replacement for Tornado?

Is there anything that anything that Tornado can do that Typhoon can't..
honestly its because we want to get a 5th gen in service. and Typhoon cant do everything. With that being said we ordered 140 Typhoons but we could procure up to 180. and we been wanting to replace the Tornados for quite sometime.

Back
Top Bottom