What's new

German Armed Forces

Any plans to increase size of German Army ? I mean Land Force !!?
as i know no, but we have several future National Projects in development or being procured now

They don't protest the iron cross ? hahaha them juice

BTW , what is the real purpose of the german armor being paraded down isreally streets ? i guess it might be to show the iron cross to them israeli citizens

@500 , @Adir-M @Solomon2 @senheiser
no bro they are doing that because they are heading to Israel's Urban combat training center

German, Austrian and Swiss brothers getting ready for a winter mountain exercise
Austria 1.jpg

joint German-Austrian exercise
Austria.jpg

no bro they are doing that because they are heading to Israel's Urban combat training center

Ok , lol , good luck when there , israel is expert in urban combat , Krav maga together with the trophy active protection system is a deadly combination , says our indian friend

Ok , lol , good luck when there , israel is expert in urban combat , Krav maga together with the trophy active protection system is a deadly combination , says our indian friend
well we aren't training with IDF it is to get our troops ready for urban warfare only so lol

But i still wonder , if the israelis are indifferent to an iron cross being paraded down their streets , then we don't isreally have to worry about a foe like israel

But i still wonder , if the israelis are indifferent to an iron cross being paraded down their streets , then we don't isreally have to worry about a foe like israel
There maybe Israelis who are still uncomfortable with it

The Leopard 2,the best tank in the world ! Cannot wait to see the Leopard 3 !
Glad that we recently bought 100 recently modernised 2a6 from the Netherlands,100 tanks for €200 million,it was almost free. (We also have 108 2a4.)
Maybe we could buy more Leopard 2a6 when the German army will begin to replace them with the Leopard 3.

4aTLz7o.jpg

sa4xrme.jpg

06WcElr.jpg

eGcLBUw.jpg

N8lqASc.jpg

The Leopard 2,the best tank in the world ! Cannot wait to see the Leopard 3 !
Glad that we recently bought 100 recently modernised 2a6 from the Netherlands,100 tanks for €200 million,it was almost free. (We also have 108 2a4.)
Maybe we could buy more Leopard 2a6 when the German army will begin to replace them with the Leopard 3.

4aTLz7o.jpg

sa4xrme.jpg

06WcElr.jpg

eGcLBUw.jpg

N8lqASc.jpg
Hopefully Germany will increase more military sales to our Finnish Brothers/allies :)

the leopard 3 you are so eagerly awaiting i bet will come on wheels rather than tracks , like french tanks

Back
Top Bottom