What's new

GeoTV licenses suspended by PEMRA

Geo was perfectly within its legal rights to report on the accusations made by HM. The allegations made by the victim need to be investigated by the appropriate authorities to see if they are true or not, but Geo cannot be banned simply for reporting on those allegations. It signals being blocked and channel assignments changed are illegal tricks carried out by "angels" in gross violation of their duties and should also be investigated.
and again we will go back to where we started off - It is for PEMRA to decide -- and as I have said, due process will be followed -- The Angels used their Legal right and filed the complaint against Geo to PEMRA- and now that Law Ministry has given its verdict, am sure interesting things are going to happen in near future ---
How are you not happy about it ?? is this not what you always wanted? " Pakistan to follow due process"

and again we will go back to where we started off - It is for PEMRA to decide -- and as I have said, due process will be followed -- The Angels used their Legal right and filed the complaint against Geo to PEMRA- and now that Law Ministry has given its verdict, am sure interesting things are going to happen in near future ---
How are you not happy about it ?? is this not what you always wanted? " Pakistan to follow due process"

As long as the "angels" follow due process and do not add illegal acts such as blocking signals and coercing people to toe their approved lines.

Hats - Off to whoever came up with the idea of holding this session:enjoy::tup: - how come i was too blind to see the objective behind the wall ---
yes, some people got too emotional and got carried away - but the actual point was to use that emotion to drive the decision that will be set by PEMRA in future ----so as I said - Salute to the mastermind --- :victory1:

Setting the tone , as they say . :D

GEO News is popular in Bangladesh. This is an attack on free media. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom