What's new

GEO-cracy instead of Democracy

MilitaryBrat

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Aman ki Asha for enemies & Jang ki Bhasha for ISI & Army??

What sort of situation is going on in our country?? I agree that in a democratic state, everybody has the right to live freely & agitate if something goes wrong.
- But why is this very Freedom of Expression being used as a tool to criticize the well-organized departments??
- Isn't it something illegal to straight away smear the Armed Forces??
- How can a single person be threat to such department, that itself defends the whole nation??
-Now which of the 'article' is applicable in this matter, duh??
Well all of this happened in our country in a way as if there isn't any upper hand..
After this all, here is another plot, & that is the suspension of Geo's license for mere 15 days.. After this short interval, it will surely come up with something more ridiculous & our govt would play the role of a staunch supporter..
In this arena of civilians, where is the Army?
- Does democracy really means to depreciate the Armed Forces & move on like a boss??
We want lifetime ban on Geo..

No one can question the Army , because they got Guns to kill anyone. be it argil or anything....they can do anything

No one can question the Army , because they got Guns to kill anyone. be it argil or anything....they can do anything

But Army never had a history of corruption and red-tapism like civil administration

Geo group must must be shutdown permanently...

Yeah because thats the only way towards fair play.. If they're provided with concession, they won't let go of any chance to create disharmony and enmity amongst the masses

Just think about how many lives has been sacrificed by Army and unknown lives by ISI...who can give???

The answer will be "no" but only Pak Army...

Just think about how many lives has been sacrificed by Army and unknown lives by ISI...who can give???

The answer will be "no" but only Pak Army...

True that..nobody ever understands till he is confronted with the same situation in life..
The casualties and hundreds of thousands of dead bodies of martyrs are daily consigned to their homes. What are their families going through?? Nobody realizes.. People just know how to criticize the right and support the wrong..

Bheegoro......Take over Karo, Aur Khud Geo/PMLN ko Permanantly ban kar do....par itnee himmat kahan marasioyo:pop:

Bheegoro......Take over Karo, Aur Khud Geo/PMLN ko Permanantly ban kar do....par itnee himmat kahan marasioyo:pop:

Its not necessary to use slangs in order to criticize :)
Dear, i myself want Army to coup but Army never intervenes until there is no other option left..

But Army never had a history of corruption and red-tapism like civil administration

That's because all corruption cases related to military personal are dealt by the military alone in military courts. We're not allowed to talk about military's sins openly as it gives the dollarised army a bad name. But hey, the military loves to humiliate every other Pakistani on national and international level in order to moderately enlighten all mankind.

Bloody traitors.

Last edited:
Its not necessary to use slangs in order to criticize :)
Dear, i myself want Army to coup but Army never intervenes until there is no other option left..

Naheen Karsaktay.......
Tu phir Pakistan ko Chalnay do.....
Aur Intizar karo 2018 ka....
Kabhe tu constituion ko manooo

That's because all corruption cases related to military personal are dealt by the military alone in military courts. We're not allowed talk about military's sins openly as it gives the dollarised army a bad name. But hey, the military loves to humiliate every other Pakistani on national and international level in order the moderately enlighten all mankind.

Bloody traitors.

Sometimes i think we need to fought an "Independence war" from these morons as well.

That's because all corruption cases related to military personal are dealt by the military alone in military courts. We're not allowed to talk about military's sins openly as it gives the dollarised army a bad name. But hey, the military loves to humiliate every other Pakistani on national and international level in order to moderately enlighten all mankind.

Bloody traitors.

What are you talking about?? When did Army humiliated the people?? Is Army responsible for all of the crises that are prevailing in our country?? Is Army creating the haphazard amongst the masses??
The economic instability, power crises and what not are because of whom?? Offcourse Armed Forces has nothing to do with it..
We are secured just because of them, so its better to regard the Forces instead of lame criticism

Naheen Karsaktay.......
Tu phir Pakistan ko Chalnay do.....
Aur Intizar karo 2018 ka....
Kabhe tu constituion ko manooo

Sometimes i think we need to fought an "Independence war" from these morons as well.

Army is worthy of respect. Almost none of the country can literally survive without it.. What do you expect that it should remain a dumb spectator even if its being blamed for no reason??

Back
Top Bottom