What's new

Genetically modified skin grown from stem cells saved a 7-year-old boy’s life

As for the sake of argument, before these crops were being genetically modified was the world starving? Do you have any data for that?

Do you have the data about population ? What was the number of people breathing in world then.. And now???
Rest of the debate lies after the answer of this question.

nope i definitely not an advance AI guiding the humanity to get myself a synthetic body and sowing the seeds of acceptance so i and my kind can live in the guise of augmented human without being judged :P
Ugh i was thinking and it hurts

Let me rephrase.

Is cotton edible? Other than the seeds which go into cooking oil, it is not.

People in many parts of rural Punjab are still growing the conventional way. As for the sake of argument, before these crops were being genetically modified was the world starving? Do you have any data for that?

I'm not in the business of playing god, so genetic engineering doesn't interest me. When it comes to growing naturally, all of our elders did so and it's apparent they were healthier and lived longer lives than most of today's generation will.

Yield might not be as great but most people would hardly want to compromise on quality over quantity.

In UK most of our Asian people are in bad shape when it comes to health while their brothers and sisters in Pakistan are doing so much better in health and happy.
The women have difficulty having babies past 30, 40 in UK but in pak most people have no problem having babies even in their 70s.

Where death from ageing alone would be a thing of the past but that would raise additional problems of overpopulation :big_boss:

Space settlement and exploration, like on Mars, would solve the question of over-population. Since this is a hard life it would also provide for meaningful employment of human days and hours.

However, increased population growth also will need artificial wombs.

The other reason why I am not debating using sources taken from so call reputable institutions is because they are paid to lie, big corporations, industries, business, universities etc have vested interest. They have like a round table of men who make the decisions and its all integrated into tight network. Folks it not even money, they are satanic people.

Ugh i was thinking and it hurts
hahaha acha maine note kia hay hum jo games kheltay hay un ka asar honey lag jata hay thori dair kay laye hum pay
ab main ajj kal DEUS EX mankind divided khel raha hon or you can see the effects in the thread:P
nbegbudgpu19kztgorh5.jpg

Let me rephrase.

Is cotton edible? Other than the seeds which go into cooking oil, it is not.

People in many parts of rural Punjab are still growing the conventional way. As for the sake of argument, before these crops were being genetically modified was the world starving? Do you have any data for that?

I'm not in the business of playing god, so genetic engineering doesn't interest me. When it comes to growing naturally, all of our elders did so and it's apparent they were healthier and lived longer lives than most of today's generation will.

Yield might not be as great but most people would hardly want to compromise on quality over quantity.

I don't trust gmo. Call me a conspiracist, but there is something very sinister behind it.

I feel ya bro i am conspiracy believer as well. These big people who say it is safe to eat why are they not eating it. Just like the big mobile phone companies that say oh the radiation level is safe than why their children do not have mobile phone.

Do you have the data about population ? What was the number of people breathing in world then.. And now???
Rest of the debate lies after the answer of this question.

I was asking you that question.

I feel ya bro i am conspiracy believer as well. These big people who say it is safe to eat why are they not eating it. Just like the big mobile phone companies that say oh the radiation level is safe than why their children do not have mobile phone.
Gmo mafia is silencing any scientists that are raising concerns.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-about-genetically-modified-food/

Why are people defaming this success of science in the thread ?
That's a great accomplishment nd cure for those who has suffered skin diseases . Just cause u don't suffer from the disease doesn't mean u should discourage other people getting this cure .

Why are people defaming this success of science in the thread ?
That's a great accomplishment nd cure for those who has suffered skin diseases . Just cause u don't suffer from the disease doesn't mean u should discourage other people getting this cure .

Bibi hum koi aur cheez Ki baat kar re he. :lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen... Let me introduce to you a new era of science where no one is going to suffer from lethal genetic disorders .. Where Blood would no more be crippled due to Thalassemia , Where you can edit your child's features and Where metahumen would be reality and yes... Where aging can be slowed down and we all become Mahnoor Baloch.

A big round of Applause for us... The Biotechnologists, The future of science and warfare.

@Hell hound @Mentee @Well.wisher @war&peace @django

Still a long way to be accessible to all bro.

Correction: You are already eating GMO food in everyday life. From Chicken to Aalo Matar.. and from the cloths on your body to beverages . Everything is GMO.. Who otherwise could produce so much food with conventional methods? NO ONE.
I don't know about Pakistan since it acts like a colony and opens up itself for any experimentation and in USA these giant corporations rule supreme but here in Europe GMOs are not allowed and I personally buy organic food as much as possible even though it costs twice or even thrice as much.

Back
Top Bottom