What's new

General Zaheer used Imran. His dharna will make Nawaz fire Raheel and then army will take over

Gen Zaheer if he was doing was doing on orders of Gen Raheel so those who know inside will know ISI chief real boss is COAS and he strictly follows COAS orders
NO COAS was not aware of these activities, plus as per Brig Simon all this was happening thru rtd ISI If uve watched the complete program u'll know
I think we know Mati ullah Jan and his political leanings and his grudges against army. Just imagine NS confronting Raheel and Zaheer and asking culprit among them:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:. This view is propagated by this clown on behest of someone who despite being minister is not welcomed by armed forces.
To be honest its not Matiullah, its Brig Simon who is giving the details..

NO COAS was not aware of these activities, plus as per Brig Simon all this was happening thru rtd ISI If uve watched the complete program u'll know

To be honest its not Matiullah, its Brig Simon who is giving the details..

Not in a duniya where people do not even know what is the current state of our beautiful country.

The way Immi Khan get unlimited time, I say PMLN failed and failed miserably in their "investment" as per you. Results speaks for themselves that Immi Khan seems to have invested the most.

Not Matiulla,

It is the Brig (retd) Samson making those statements.

Please listen carefully, .
There is something called logical sense. Media can't just ignore or black out PTI who is the 2nd largest party in number of votes and governs one province and more popular in urban centers which gives ratings. I was referring to media spin regarding some matters and their blindness towards I.J.I and old fathers of Ganjaas and decision of SC.

As far as, Samson is concerned, go read his timeline and your bubble will burst. Here is a glimpse :dance3:

Army need to stay away from politics if they need to fix some thing than impose marshal law and do what they want to do, this type of actions even if it's rumor draw bad image of respective institute.

There is something called logical sense. Media can't just ignore or black out PTI who is the 2nd largest party in number of votes and governs one province and more popular in urban centers which gives ratings. I was referring to media spin regarding some matters and their blindness towards I.J.I and old fathers of Ganjaas and decision of SC.

As far as, Samson is concerned, go read his timeline and your bubble will burst. Here is a glimpse :dance3:

Can't get it, Nwaaz( PMLN ) appointed Raheel Sahib and later he want to replace him with some one else? Raheel Sahib is with Nawaz ( mean ruling party ) since start and still they almost on same page.

Najam Sethi bauhaut hi chalak hai....very very clever.

If anybody who knows what he's talking about listens to the program, they'll catch him out.

He very conveniently forgot to mention a few 'other' things in that whole saga, which were exposing N-league. He went only for what the Army was doing, not N-league. Clever stuff.

Anyways, this is nothing new. I posted all this the very next day it happened in a closed forum I think. Now the beans are slowly spilling out.

Can't get it, Nwaaz( PMLN ) appointed Raheel Sahib and later he want to replace him with some one else? Raheel Sahib is with Nawaz ( mean ruling party ) since start and still they almost on same page.
Nawaz also appointed Karamat, Musharraf, and others. Emperrors of Jati Umrah have a history of doing this stuff with COAS afterwards. All this happened after Geo's incident and Mush's trial when things weren't that good.

BTW, nowhere did it happen that Imran Khan was in direct contact with DG ISI and was actively asking him for instructions.

DG ISI was planning something on his own completely independent of PTI, and he took advantage of the PTI vs PML tussle for himself.

Nowhere was PTI the benficary of all this.

It's like, person A and B start a fight, and while A is beating B, the neighborhood bully comes in and also starts beating B. After B is finished, the bully then takes on A and takes everything for himself.

Same here.

Now some would say why did then Imran Khan refer to 'umprire ki ungli'. Go on, ask the question.

I suggest you watch the whole program, NS was the one who appointed Gen Raheel, infact as per Brig Simon, Gen Kiyani was against the appointment of Gen Raheel, Bhai yaar .... do u really believe that NS have the balls to replace Gen Raheel??? i bet he cant even think of that :what:

Army only take over, when politician try to deliver army chief to India or use personal guards to handle army men.

And who the bloody hell is Brig Simon?

I suggest you watch the whole program, NS was the one who appointed Gen Raheel, infact as per Brig Simon, Gen Kiyani was against the appointment of Gen Raheel, Bhai yaar .... do u really believe that NS have the balls to replace Gen Raheel??? i bet he cant even think of that :what:
I have already responded to NS's ability to do such stuff. He has been doing that since his creation by Zia-ul-Haq. He had created issues in every term with Army. He did same in Geo's case and Mush's trial. A resolution was about to be moved in joint sessions against COAS and D.G. ISI but I don't know how some sense prevailed and it didn't happen.

Well she must be young. And when a divorced guy atop container says he wants to marry, what do you expect. Girls be like OMGGGGGG "Imran Khan I really wanna marry with you" was often played on tv channels.
Stop the personal remarks or did you experience this in your own household?

Yaar, aasan zubaan mein baat karo. Pervaiz Rasheed mat bano.

Its not the leader who screw up its the people who let them, its not the story tellers telling stories its the people who believe them. There is a little bit of Mir Jaffar in all of us, name one other country on this planet where secret govt issues come out in the open the minute its told to even one person the next day the whole nation knows about it. Everyone is selling the country for few bucks. If this story is true, it should have been dealt with quietly. If proofs were shows to Generals in private, it should have shown to Imran also in private, not some Khwaja sara chest thumping in national assembly. Countries have worst secrets than this and they never come out unless their effectiveness is expored, but in Pakistan everything is halal even eating your own country

Back
Top Bottom