What's new

General Raheel donates all his Retirement Package to Army Shuhada Fund

The general is a true hero. His detractors and haters would demean even this.

@Zibago expecting some MPA or MNA to complain into the parliament as to why did he donate this? This donation is a threat to democracy and who is he trying to show up? :p :p

What can I say. Great men. Great deeds.

Let's go back to the same idea in more explanation. When a general retire in Pakistan armed forces, receives a package and sr. RS donated whatever he got in this package. It doesn't say he donated everything........including the belongings of his brothers' families.

Is that clear now?

So when a general in Pakistan retires they receive huge amounts of land and money? Interesting... Do they also receive monthly pension in addition to this one time payment?

I don't think we should be discussing what the General did with his personal assets.
Those who hate will keep making stupid remarks. Just ignore them.

We respect him and that should be it.

Nothing wrong in it. I mean that shows he has no ambitions for himself and totally a selfless person. As people were bad mouthing him, more specifically for not taking the government down when he even got various chances. Simple answer is, he had no ambition for himself. :)

So when a general in Pakistan retires they receive huge amounts of land and money? Interesting... Do they also receive monthly pension in addition to this one time payment?
Any government servant who retires gets some benefits like pension. Armed forces personnel do get a house, but for that they have been contributing through out their service. A part of pension is commuted and given to the person, thus reducing the pension on pro rate basis. This holds good for almost all the countries so there is no surprise. Quantum of benefit may vary from country to country.

@Zibago expecting some MPA or MNA to complain into the parliament as to why did he donate this? This donation is a threat to democracy and who is he trying to show up? :p :p

Jamhoriyat ko khatra :lol:

Well if I am not wrong, yes they are entitled to pension.

Any government servant who retires gets some benefits like pension. Armed forces personnel do get a house, but for that they have been contributing through out their service. A part of pension is commuted and given to the person, thus reducing the pension on pro rate basis. This holds good for almost all the countries so there is no surprise. Quantum of benefit may vary from country to country.

I do understand onetime payment or pension. Where I was lost is someone receiving huge amounts of farm land...

He probably joining politics. He probably like to capitalize Existing excitement respect for him .;):P
He has already said that he will dedicate his post retirement time for Shohadas

I do understand onetime payment or pension. Where I was lost is someone receiving huge amounts of farm land...
Yes when a person retires at senior level he does get that. I am sure same is happening in India, but is not discussed the way it is done here.

Indians are butt hurt that how can a Pakistani General do anything like that when no one ever heard of an indian General doing any thing like that. Lowlife at its best.

He has already said that he will dedicate his post retirement time for Shohadas

Yes when a person retires at senior level he does get that. I am sure same is happening in India, but is not discussed the way it is done here.

Interesting... No. retiring Indian generals do not receive any farm land... Just pension.

I think Gen Raheel is the greatest COAS Pakistan ever had, period.
I admire his determination to wipe of radicals from Pakistan using the Zarb e Azab military campaign. I also think he would have wanted peace with india in the long run.

Campaign has already been started by baboon league media wing you can see their supporters now flocking in hoards on ary and samaa fb sections posting same comments by different id,s and they only have pro plmn pages in their liked pages sections

So he is donating the package received by his brother's family? How can RS donate the money that belongs to his brother's widow? Isn't it unfair towards his brother's widow?
No just brother he also received. His mother parents were alive they also received it also he did. What his brother widow and his brother family received is separate

These were Gen.Raheel Personal Assets, Not the Assets of His Brother Maj. Shabbir Sharif Shaheed... & Yes this news is true, very well appreciated within the Army circles & a message for all these corrupt political elite, in the end Money is always a Bi-Product.. Its the Reputation that matters...
We as a Nation should also donate to the Fund as these Jawans & officers embraced Martyrdom for our Ideology & keeping Nation together in time of crisis...

This was done along time ago, not now.
No source will be provided as these were his personal assets.

General Raheel had shifted all his luggage & belongings from Army house to Lahore, his family house 2 weeks ago, and after the change of command ceremony, he just came to his office, took his personal effects and left for Lahore.

What a gentleman, who proved that he belongs to a respectable family.

The man is a legend and a very high caliber General. Also , he belongs to the family of TWO " Nishan e Haider " and has to protect the legacy of his family.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom