What's new

General (R) Amjad Shoaib Says Pakistan getting Hyper Sonic Missiles From China!

This is not surprising. North Korea has recently successfully launched a number of hypersonic missiles. Both have a range of more than 300 kilometers.

China only needs to provide Pakistan with a warhead design that Pakistan can mount on its own existing ballistic missile and it will become a hypersonic missile.

all these toys are useless, Pakistan has to plan to conscript millions of people and train heavily arm them for kashmir war..

all these toys are useless, Pakistan has to plan to conscript millions of people and train heavily arm them for kashmir war..

Why jk exclusively tho?

Look such war will be at massive scale and going for irrelevant Jk does not cut the cost or balance the effort-gain barometer measure? WW3 for Jammu only I mean really? but we must go for a full annexation of India this balances out the effort-gain barometer.. If and when war is fought goal or target will not be Jammu but a full annexation

Last edited:
Why Kashmir exclusively tho?

Look such war will be at massive scale and going for irrelevant Jk does not cut the cost or balance the effort-gain barometer measure? WW3 for Jammu only I mean really? but we must go for a full annexation of India this balances out the effort-gain barometer..

Regime change is important, so the persecution of its own people and ite neighbors will stop.
Islam is all about preventing injustice. India is a very injust society. i feel bad for common Indians

Not in the near term. MTCR implications and sensitivity of tech. Perhaps in a few years.

Pakistan will develop HGV in house and deploy it on it's missiles. Missile tech will evolve as it's has evolved till now.

We maybe getting the technical knowhow but not the missiles themselves cuz of mtcr. but yes, it will happen, not a matter of if, but when. We already possess a mach 18 Shaheen 3, so we are only waiting for an opportune moment to test out the new hypersonic missile.

China mostly transfer knowledge and tolling capabilities to develop Pakistani military capabilities usually.

Back
Top Bottom