What's new

General Qamar Javed Bajwa Likely to Have an Urgent Trip to Iran. Pakistan Ripped Apart Between Saudi

well you see for me there is only 1 islam......no shia no sunni. only the islam of our prophet. the rest is nonsense.
why would you try to say my veriosn is correct when there is only one version....back to the roots brother
My bad....It should have written as "There version" instead of "My version"...written by mistake. Indeed version is only one..We all Muslims believe in Oneness of Allah Almighty...One book...And believe that Prophet Muhammad is the last and the Greatest Prophet...But why still so hatred...For that read my previous post again. Its the very human nature....I can bet despite core beliefs are same, things will definitely get worse for the Muslims around the world.

Both Iran and KSA establishment are behaving like mad dogs ... we never critisizes india in their partnership with india ... iran ahould start behaving ... we have relationship with all the countries and we are consolidating our policy of non interfernece in other countries ... iran should respect that and should support us rather than pulling our legs ...
When both Iran and KSA are behaving like a mad dog then why should Pakistan get into it and why only Iran should behave? Asking for academic interest. Thanks.

simple question why is there shia and sunni? the prophet pbuh was only a muslim so I am only a muslim. I will do what my prophet taught me. I do not listen to mullah or sheikhs whos sole purpose is to elevate their positions in society
I am also only a Musim, no sect, no class, no caste. I am just a Muslim equal to every man and woman. All people are equal in my religion. It is my religion that liberalised the notion of a precious life, of equality, of equal races and colour, to treat the poor with respect, to develop and further knowledge. To promote peace and seek jihad. To remove idols and praise the one true Lord. I am a just a Muslim.

When both Iran and KSA are behaving like a mad dog then why should Pakistan get into it and why only Iran should behave? Asking for academic interest. Thanks.
Pakistan is not interferring and trying to avoid as much as possible ... Who don't know about terrorism going on in whole middle east, afghanistan and Pakistan ... No one is safe from them not even Europe and America and Pakistan is one of the most effected country ,,, On such terrorists attack at Iran border post ,,, Iran should have shown restraint but rather they start aquising Pakistani gov directly which was stupid on their part,,, they need to understand the regional situation,,, Pakistan shows respect for them by not joining KSA in Yemen which makes our relationship bad with UAE and KSA ... If Iran does not give respect to this decision then what I can call them other than mad dog ...

Last edited:
Both Iran and Saudi Arabia should be isolated for advancing their respective sectarian based strategic advances in their spheres of influence. Both have committed the crime of dividing and weakening Islam and destroying Muslim countries.

I am also only a Musim, no sect, no class, no caste. I am just a Muslim equal to every man and woman. All people are equal in my religion. It is my religion that liberalised the notion of a precious life, of equality, of equal races and colour, to treat the poor with respect, to develop and further knowledge. To promote peace and seek jihad. To remove idols and praise the one true Lord. I am a just a Muslim.

alhumdulillah as soon as we realise this we will be one.

Sir bajwa always do the best.

But Iranian are khawarij they won't stop their Jewish policies against the muslim.

you are not an example of a muslim. name calling them and belittling them.....why would they want to be like you. the prophet of Allah was compassionate and he educated people. you seem like (and I may be wrong) someone who just wants to cut heads as its easier then education.

iran hav always been against muslim unity.
Iran was the only country who didn't participated in islamic world conference started by bhutto.
iran is the only county which fought wars with muslim countries.
which have proxies in muslim countries and which still donot want to join muslim countries due to sectarian issues which started in islamic world after mullah brigade came to power in iran.

What is Muslim ? and Unity? These two are oxymoron

There is no such thing as Muslim and Umah

:D

Unity is European Union, United States, may be UAE but nothing to do with Religion but rather cultural/business interest

You mean Muslim unity under the leadership of Trump.....Lanat on such unity and the proponents of such unity.

Its mostly those living in the GCC countries... look at the case of Tafsheen Malik and you will understand

Lol there are 2.5 million Pakistanis living in Saudi Arabia alone. How many followed the same path as Tashfeen Malik? and her husband Farook was born n raised in US. Know your facts before you speak.

alhumdulillah as soon as we realise this we will be one.

you are not an example of a muslim. name calling them and belittling them.....why would they want to be like you. the prophet of Allah was compassionate and he educated people. you seem like (and I may be wrong) someone who just wants to cut heads as its easier then education.

Who are you mr direct stamp of non muslim!!!
I didn't say we should kill iranians how many of them are circulating in islamabad.
If you are a pakistani once you should have a tour to iran how they behave with pakistan.
I have my opinion you got yours in my surrounding live thousand of shias but i never say a single word to them which cause moral hit. But once one of them was injured in an attack. I went to the hospital and share my sympathy but he at once replied in a rude way that this is all done by your peoples.
Mr they don't accept us but we do they insult over people in iran but we respect.
I never say nor i give preference to conflict with them.but as usual they always throw the dust and make us responsible.

Hope you got what i say.
Thanks

Who are you mr direct stamp of non muslim!!!
I didn't say we should kill iranians how many of them are circulating in islamabad.
If you are a pakistani once you should have a tour to iran how they behave with pakistan.
I have my opinion you got yours in my surrounding live thousand of shias but i never say a single word to them which cause moral hit. But once one of them was injured in an attack. I went to the hospital and share my sympathy but he at once replied in a rude way that this is all done by your peoples.
Mr they don't accept us but we do they insult over people in iran but we respect.
I never say nor i give preference to conflict with them.but as usual they always throw the dust and make us responsible.

Hope you got what i say.
Thanks
I will stop you at your first sentence......I didn't say you are not a muslim...I said you are not an example of a muslim.......two very different things.
I wont bother to read the rest

No matter how many trips Pakistan makes to Iran, Iran forever will remain a threat to Pakistan, mainly because of shiaism.
What do you mean "because of Shiaism" !!
Such an ignorant comment, you should remove your post.

well you see for me there is only 1 islam......no shia no sunni. only the islam of our prophet. the rest is nonsense.
why would you try to say my veriosn is correct when there is only one version....back to the roots brother

Technically, the oldest section of Islam is Sunni which is based on Sunnah taking Authentic Hadiths and Holy Quran into the account. Unfortunately, unforgettable civil war is made into the religion in form of shia-sm in response to the rulers and its community [practicing Sunnah] even though civil war had nothing to do with the religion but more to do with the morality.

What is done is done. Now it is imperative to find middle ground to accommodate both parties [Sunni + Shia] into the one community. Not to mention, there are more section of Islam now more than ever, and i cannot stress how important it is to find middle ground to build bridge in the era of faith with diversities.

Back
Top Bottom