What's new

General Chuck Yeager and the Pakistan Air Force

i can post pics of your surrender.....besides the pics of your 94000 POW's.....none of the pics that you can ever post will beat these to pictures...ever.....

You will indeed to escape the argument and subject at hand.... no surprise there.

Can you please tell us how in your infinite wisdom you decided that it was hijacked? Is this the only argument you could come up with?

because that is what you guys are here for.. what other reason would an Indian be here?
curiosity?

sir,I just proved how biased Chuck Yeagers story is

Nothing compared to the crap out posted on by many Indian authors, some the likes of Pran Chopra.
With claims that would make even yeagers exaggeration look minuscule.

because that is what you guys are here for.. what other reason would an Indian be here?
curiosity?

well we thought people post threads in this forum for a discussion......if you guys didnt want Indians posting in this thread.....you should have put a "Pakistani's only:chest beating thread" on the title

well we thought people post threads in this forum for a discussion......if you guys didnt want Indians posting in this thread.....you should have put a "Pakistani's only:chest beating thread" on the title

there is discussion..and there is diss-cuss-ion.. Currently I only see the latter by your countrymen here with a few exceptions.

Yeager mentions India in the article, with many other unverified claims, Indians will obviously try to debunk them.

There's your approach.. and then that of your less intelligent countrymen.. I target the latter..and their simile's on my side.

curiosity?

Nothing compared to the crap out posted on by many Indian authors, some the likes of Pran Chopra.
With claims that would make even yeagers exaggeration look minuscule.

If Chuck Yeager's comments about the PAF had not been almost exclusively devoted to their performance against the IAF, as seen by Yeager, would a single Indian have been on this thread? Does not the attention paid to the IAF give us a right to be heard?

If anyone can provide information on this:

Is it true that its very difficult to trace out or identify an aircraft from its crash debris?

He is just agitated because his beechcraft was destroyed on ground and he even thought Indira Gandhi ordered IAF to do so.
Imagine if F-16/F-18 was selected for MMRCA and this war happened today A american official will state IAF whipped PAFs a$$

Reality check.....Defenders of Pakistan, published 1987 carries the same text, nothing to do with the over hyped MMRCA deal. !!

Reality check.....Defenders of Pakistan, published 1987 carries the same text, nothing to do with the over hyped MMRCA deal. !!
I refered to MMRCA because if US jet was selected we would be US ally...
Those days you were US ally

Is it true that its very difficult to trace out or identify an aircraft from its crash debris?
Unless one is an engineer technician who has hands on experience with particular type of aircraft...

If Chuck Yeager's comments about the PAF had not been almost exclusively devoted to their performance against the IAF, as seen by Yeager, would a single Indian have been on this thread? Does not the attention paid to the IAF give us a right to be heard?

I can bet you my modship.. that there would have ten on this thread..
and one person would have brought up 71 to rub in their cynicism.

Yes and No.. Many parts of aircraft survive intact, structural braces.. equipment etc.
And to the trained eye its a simple giveaway.
Acdre Patrick Callaghan of the PAF was a master at picking out exact rib frames of each aircraft from a junkyard.

Yes and No.. Many parts of aircraft survive intact, structural braces.. equipment etc.
And to the trained eye its a simple giveaway.
Acdre Patrick Callaghan of the PAF was a master at picking out exact rib frames of each aircraft from a junkyard.
Sir can a pilot make out between Mig 21j and Mig 21FL?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom