What's new

Gen Raheel reportedly offered key posts of Field Marshal or JCSC chief

Did we have justice under Musharraf era ?

Hi,

No---he did not---and that is a tragedy and a shame---. He had no BALLZ when it came to approving punishments for a crime---. The only thing he did good was that he would never let anyone bash pakistan.

It takes a heart of steel and an iron will to provide justice to the poor and the weak in a muslim country and no one has it.

Hi,

Don't you guys get it by now---Gen Raheel is Nawz Sharif's LACKEY---. Gen Raheel is a sell out---.

Hi,

Only if that was so easy---. He had all the chances to put Nawaz behind bars---but Gen Raheel let him walk scott free----for all these years---.

Don't trust Gen Raheel---him and Nawaz are team player---rather Tag team players---good cop / bad cop.

Then why not extension for full one term or at least one year ?
The coming one could be dangerous.

Then why not extension for full one term or at least one year ?
The coming one could be dangerous.

Hi,

It is a big big drama---. What I had heard about him was that he is a very simple man---

But when you are the leader of the military---a military which has been involved for over 50% term of pakistan---you simply just cannot walk away---.

I think he has bowed down to Nawaz sharif---and just wants to be left alone---.

Aik do barkain maar di general sahib neyn har kuch arsay baad---and that is it.

the govt is trying her best to buy gen sharif

Pakistan has to hang
Nawaz/Shabaz family.
Zardari family
Real estate corrupt Jernails
Corrupt tycoons

Otherwise, this country won't survive. I know they get a lot of wet nights thinking Bollywood mujra in Lahore but if that happens - They gonna destroy your religion/culture/traditions/kill people in millions etc - All with weapons and printed $$$.

This is the right time to hang these baztards and clean up the country.

It is entirely possible with a very strong will. So no excuses!

What ? isn't the nooras offering him something or anyone else ?
Screenshot_2016-08-16-20-56-42.png

Here is the "source" of all the fuzz :lol:

One more problem with Noonis, they would bring in Imran everywhere. Murriam bibi should divert her and her media cell's attention somewhere else.
I am not member/supporter of Imran's party and the news here is from "The Nation" and their source.
Whether it's govt drama or real, but it's now on every news channel. If it's not intention of nooni govt, then they got enough people, whose only job is to speak. They can negate the news.

[

View attachment 331287
Here is the "source" of all the fuzz :lol:

Hi,

Public cares less for military of civil rule---. All they are looking for is Rule of law and Justice---. Whomsoever provides that---they will line up behind that person.

And justice is not the imposing of Shariah law.
I think situation is much more complex, the pakistani public would never support any long term military rule ! Thats the reason why Army wants to remain more in the backround after the Mushrraf Era the Armys image and support in the public was the lowest since 1999.

They are same few families in power, whether it's military rule or civilian govt. In military govt, only the face on top changes, rest remains same.
Just count from Ayub era till today, all few same families having ministries and key posts. There's rarely any addition or subtraction. These are the power circle, unless it's broken, this musical chair game will continue.
ANd who from inside would like to break this lusty game ? of course no one.

One more problem with Noonis, they would bring in Imran everywhere. Murriam bibi should divert her and her media cell's attention somewhere else.
Whether it's govt drama or real, but it's now on every news channel. If it's not intention of nooni govt, then they got enough people, whose only job is to speak. They can negate the news.

[
Well that's not my statement. Probably someone could have just refrained from open one's big mouth. But anyways, this is the source that subsequently created all the fuzz

I am not member/supporter of Imran's party and the news here is from "The Nation" and their source.
Well that's just too classic these days on defence.pk :lol:

Well that's just too classic these days on defence.pk :lol:
You think I or anyone else is in kind of some fear of noonis to reveal/hide his/her affiliation with any party ?
That's just low level thought of mariums's cell. They have no ethics left in them, likewise media cells of every party

Well that's not my statement. Probably someone could have just refrained from open one's big mouth. But anyways, this is the source that subsequently created all the fuzz
Then you should have refrained from personal attack. It was better than licking dust now. But being usual habit of shameless cell members it was impossible.

You think I or anyone else is in kind of some fear of noonis to reveal/hide his/her affiliation with any party ?
That's just low level thought of mariums's cell. They have no ethics left in them, likewise media cells of every party

Then you should have refrained from personal attack. It was better than licking dust now. But being usual habit of shameless cell members it was impossible.
???? kiss par personal attack kardiya?

Field Marshal or JCSC chief; army chief reportedly offered key posts
September 02, 2016, 10:06 pm
SHARE :
field-marshal-or-jcsc-chief-army-chief-reportedly-offered-key-posts-1472835976-7957.jpg

inShare

ISLAMABAD: Chief of Army Staff has yet to respond to the federal government’s offer; whether to rise to the rank of the rare Field Marshal or to become chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee.

Credible sources close told Online that the mentioned posts have been offered to the army chief on behalf of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, who is reportedly set to leave for the United States this month.

On the prime minister’s instruction, sources say, Federal Minister for Finance and Economic Affairs Senator Ishaq Dar and Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif tabled the options in a meeting with General Sharif.

The two stalwarts of the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-N, however, told the army chief that, provided he decides to go with one of the two options, no compromise would be made on the balance of power – sources say.

According to sources, before going to US this month, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif would decide about the future of Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif.

Sources say General Sharif has not responded yet to the government’s offer. They, however, told Online that the prime minister wants to finalise the case pertaining to the incumbent army chief before departing for US.

Provided he doesn’t take extension which he said he won’t, General Sharif will retire from service on November 29 after completing his three-year tenure as the 15th army chief of Pakistan Army.

The appointment of the army chief is in principle for three years subject to extensions granted by the president on recommendation from the prime minister.

It is very much likely that Prime Minister Nawaz might make an important announcement regarding the post of Chief of Army Staff till coming Thursday, sources say.

The incumbent army chief is also popular with the authorities in China, as the security of the $46 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) rests with the armed forces of Pakistan. Beijing wants General Sharif to continue his office till the completion of the project
http://nation.com.pk/national/02-Se...chief-army-chief-reportedly-offered-key-posts
He deserves the respect but nawaz sharif can't buy him with this offer , he should get the extension as he is best of all serving generals and we need to get benefits from him as much as we can
He will change Pakistan totally

He will become President of Pakistan in few days as there will be a military coup soon.
This is all the best come from India.. well army will not do anything like this..they had chances before but they didn't
Army knows well what is good for country
Even majority of Pakistanis trust on army rather on politicians lol maror tu par rhy hongy

???? kiss par personal attack kardiya?
Useless to answer, as all the political media cells and specially your cell and that of Imran's party, both have cross all the limits.
You both groups are too much intolerant, lost any ethics, and whoever points finger at one of you. You put/consider him in rival group and run kill him.

Kindly let me know Gen Raheel Sharif's extra ordinary achievement more than Gen Kayani, Gen Haroon etc He started operations which still going on and military operations declare successful only after completion.

I think our people are sentimental,but you got a point

Back
Top Bottom