What's new

Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf has died

Type 052D

Reaction score
The Associated Press ‏@AP
BREAKING: AP source: Retired Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf has died in Tampa, Fla.-RJJ

https://twitter.com/AP

RIP General

Only 2 days back was watching Operation Desert Storm in Military Channel and the contribution of Gen. Schwarzkopf who thwarted political leaders' attempted to prepone the ground forces deployment without proper air campaign thereby preventing more coalition forces' casualties.

His book ' It Doesn't take a hero' was a simple plain speaking book which any soldier could relate with.

God bless the General.

RIP

Why blame him? Was not he welcome by the Saudis?

If he was a war criminal, so was Sadam who invaded Kuwait.

His father who has the same name and was also a high ranking US army personnel worked with the Shah of Iran and Mohammad Vali Mirza.

If he is a war criminal, then Sadam, OBL must be your heroes.

I think he died an old age, much better than your short-lived either hanged, or with full of bullet holes "heroes".

god bless the war criminal :agree: not bothered if he is dead or in hell:pakistan:

If he is a war criminal, then Sadam, OBL must be your heroes.

I think he died an old age, much better than your short-lived either hanged, or with full of bullet holes "heroes".

Well said mate :tup:. Passing derogatory remarks about a soldier at his death is despicable. It goes to show how low people can get. I reported his post yesterday but no action was coming.

mmm....I remember him on TV as a kid (6 year old). Stormy Norman! :D

It was a honor for my country to serve alongside with you during Desert Storm.

May you rest in peace sir.

Back
Top Bottom