batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
GEO Pakistan
Army Chief Kiyani to visit China next week
Updated at: 0735 PST, Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ISLAMABAD: Chief of Army Staff General Pervez Kiyani would fly on 5-day visit to China on 22 September to mark his first ever visit to any country after he took over Army Chief seat, army sources said.
Some senior army officials would accompany him. During his visit Kiyani plans to visit some of China’s army training camps to analyze the latest defensive technology and war-based machinery inducted recently in Chinese army, sources added.
According to sources, he would hold meeting with Chinese President and his counterpart General Chin.

I guss, the meeting with mullen doesnt reach something good for pakistan!
anyway, COAS's vist to china, is the best pakistani step in the recnt days.
it can give pakistan army, great boost for its ground defences, extensive traning of the troops in the difficut situation, regurding the prposed attack by ALLIES.this vist is comming , after ASIF(ghadari's) denial for an immidiate chinese trip. as ASIF (ghadari) ran to UK, to meet BROWN, or to let him , know about non agreement by COAS on the issue as (gahdari) plans to vist USA , next week . (ghadari) is more worried about his future then the future of pakistan, feeling the fever , that any time now & then, GEN.KIYANI can kick out the PPP, govt.:agree::smitten::china::pakistan:....:sniper::usflag:

Dear commrads,
you are wellcome to , reflect your views & opinions, plz feel free:angel:

Last edited:
:smitten: lovely lovely

Great he is doing the best of things for the nation.
May Allah give him power to continue the good work.

It means Army is in full picture of the sinsiter plans being hatched by the democraps in collaboration with CIA.

Good step
:china::pakistan:

It means Army is in full picture of the sinsiter plans being hatched by the democraps in collaboration with CIA.

Good step
Thanks Dear jana, mam
I guss, COAS kiyani already, got the sense from the talks with Mullen and 100% can feel the fire.
also, he had seen , ASIF (ghadari) running away from the country , from the issue, to please BROWN & to clarify his position that, he is innocent and he dont have anything to do with pakarmy's reslove to stop allies attacking pakistan.
Also, he is feeling lack of weekness in our ground defenses, & air defenses, i guss it was expected , because pakistan needs credible and cheapst ground defences, plus modernization of its airdefense assests.
Training of troops, will also be in spot light, but most importantly it will be, great talks for the future of the global security.:enjoy::china::cheers::pakistan::tup::agree:

Yeah...Go Kiyani Go! :pakistan:

Military has always kept excellent ties with China and I was expecting this visit to happen soon.

Kiyani needs to have close ties with Chinese friends incase these civil clowns in Islamabad screw things up.

Good step

It could be a routine visit to after all China is a deep ally and I would think the Gen is duty cound protocol wise to visit China since he became Chief.

Regards

It could be a routine visit to after all China is a deep ally and I would think the Gen is duty cound protocol wise to visit China since he became Chief.

Regards

Dear Always Neutral, sir
I , cant understand realy!why you always, wanted to down play the pakistan's abilty & and its actions:tsk:, to become more bigger & more free in world affairs?
Sory, to say but the days of british democrcy(hepocrcy) are over from the world. plz wake up, before its to late.:agree:
regards

Dear Always Neutral, sir
I , cant understand realy!why you always, wanted to down play the pakistan's abilty & and its actions:tsk:, to become more bigger & more free in world affairs?
Sory, to say but the days of british democrcy(hepocrcy) are over from the world. plz wake up, before its to late.:agree:
regards

Ok he is going to meet the Chinese who will then nuke NATO in Afghanistan. Happy ! You seemed to seem so straved of good news that even a routine visit by the Chief to China is earth shattering.

Regards

Ok he is going to meet the Chinese who will then nuke NATO in Afghanistan. Happy ! You seemed to seem so straved of good news that even a routine visit by the Chief to China is earth shattering.

Regards

Dear Always Neutral; sir
You seems tobe dejected by looking the news, i never said that , nor thought that any way pakistan or china will or would be thinking to nuke afghanistan, anytime, because its not the asian charctrstic , it only belongs to west.:lol:
same, canbe said for mullen's vist , guss he is one who suggested the change of policy on WAR OF TERROR.:lol::D
Dear, sir plz dont be dejected, & plz try to accept the facts.:lol::agree::tup:
regards

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

By our correspondent

ISLAMABAD: Chief of the Army Staff (COAS), General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani, will leave for China Monday next (September 22) on a five-day visit, his first since he assumed the command of the Pakistan Army.

Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has approved the summary of Kayani's visit for which he was invited by his Chinese counterpart General Chen Bingde. Some senior officials will also accompany the General.

Highly placed sources in the defence ministry told The News here Tuesday that the prime minister has approved the summary despite ban on foreign trips by the officials except in extreme need. The decision has been taken keeping in view the time-tested close ties between the two countries. The sources pointed out that the army chief is proceeding on his first visit abroad in the current fiscal year and he is entitled to undertake up to three such visits, each of 10 to 12 days duration.

The Pakistan Army and the People's Liberation Army (PLA) of China have a history of close cooperation and undertaking joint exercises regularly, the sources said.

General Kayani during his stay in China is likely to call on the Chinese President Hu Jintao who is also Commander-in-Chief of the Chinese PLA. He will have detailed discussions with the PLA leadership on matters of mutual interest.

Besides, he will visit three military regions namely Shenyang military region, Beijing military region and Chengdu military region. The two countries are building some of their most sophisticated war machinery through mutual cooperation in the Chengdu Region including the multi-role medium-tech J-17 fighter planes. The sources revealed that General Kayani would also visit some exercise areas where he would be shown some of the most modern defence equipment and war machinery that China has recently developed through indigenous research. General Kayani will extend invitation to General Chen Bingde to visit Pakistan, the sources said.

Kayani to visit China next week

:chilli: :china::pakistan:

:yahoo:yahooooooo its nice step of our gov i hope new things we seen very soon.:china::pakistan:

China is a deep ally of Pakistan. This visit can be or can't be a regular routine one as geo-political and strategic affairs of Pakistan are no more 'regular' now.

No harm in considering both aspects of his visit.

China is a deep ally of Pakistan. This visit can be or can't be a regular routine one as geo-political and strategic affairs of Pakistan are no more 'regular' now.

No harm in considering both aspects of his visit.

GEO Pakistan
Six killed in U.S. missile strike in South Waziristan
Updated at: 2115 PST, Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WANA: Suspected U.S. drones fired four missiles Wednesday in a northwestern Pakistani tribal area near the Afghan border killing 6 people, officials said.

"Four missiles were fired by suspected U.S. drones in Baghar Cheena area in the restive South Waziristan on Wednesday evening," a senior security official told a foreign news agency.

The missile strike came hours after U.S. military chief Admiral Michael Mullen reiterated Washington's respect for the sovereignty of Pakistan.

Mullen, who flew to Islamabad on an unannounced trip late Tuesday, met General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani amid tensions over U.S. raids on tribal areas bordering Afghanistan.

"There are a few militant training camps in the area and no civilian population around the site of strikes," another official said.

GEO Pakistan
Mullen for more US-Pakistan cooperation on security challenges
Updated at: 1558 PST, Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ISLAMABAD: The US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen on Wednesday reiterated the U.S. commitment to respect Pakistan’s sovereignty and pledged continued support of his country to Pakistan.:lol:
Admiral Mullen who met Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and Pakistan’s Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani appreciated the positive role that Pakistan was playing in the War on Terror.

Admiral Mullen stressed the need “to develop further US - Pakistani cooperation and coordination on these critical issues that challenge the security and well-being of the people of both countries.”

A press release from the US embassy termed the conversations extremely frank, positive and constructive.

During the talks the progress of Pakistan’s efforts to combat militancy, violence, and terrorism were also discussed.

Thats the way , how these crazy yankees are going to play out their agenda???

How about that , dr.umer, sir?
thats,why... COAS have to plan early trip! to china, with a shopping list inside his mind!
:angry::agree::tup:

Last edited:

How about that , dr.umer, sir?
thats,why... COAS have to early, with a shopping list inside his mind!
:angry::agree::tup:

Where i disagreed with you Sir? i completely agree. :enjoy:

If you look at my message again, you will find out that it was for AN trying to enforce that it will be a routine visit.

Regards

No my dear qudrati it is not a small news nor it is a routine visit.

You need to go by the chronology of events in Pakistan to understand the importance of this visit.

1.Before resignation Musharraf was schedualed to visit China wherein he was going to discuss and sign important accords on nuclear facilities as well as other important things with China/or discuss the possibilities of such things.

2. But due to turn of the events he could not and resigned.
3. Zardari was facilitated by many powers to become president and we knew very well that he was going to create rift between China-Pakistan relations as first his government had changed the proposed envoy to China at the last minute and then it was delayed for long.
4. After media criticism and when people pointed fingers at their plans to worsen Chian-Pakistan relations, mr Zardari had annoucned he will visit China first after taking oath.

5. But as expected he lied and did not visit China as US can not tolerate China-Pakistan good relations anymore and what will be good than having a person like zardari who is ready to worsen these relations.

6. Now as the sitting government is not much worried about importance of China-Pakistan relations, well who is left there to do the damage control ?????

Indeed no one other than the Army that fully knows the all time importance of China as our friend and now specially in the wake of situation where we are caught between the devil and sea, it was much needed to do the damage control.

I think COAS should really push hard for FT-2000 or S-300/400 by convincing russia through China.

Back
Top Bottom