What's new

"GEN. KAYANI", PAKISTAN U.S FOREIGN POLICY AND CLUELESS ATHAR ABBAS

Ah i see the real estate uncle pushing for some damage control. Move along.

Ohh and i see a nora girl deny reality that Pakistan has a sham democracy with idiots running the government and doing the work of those who want to put our forces down. Informant for CIA... please inform the bosss that some Pakistani know more than others.

Ohh and i see a nora girl deny reality that Pakistan has a sham democracy with idiots running the government and doing the work of those who want to put our forces down. Informant for CIA... please inform the bosss that some Pakistani know more than others.

Looks like you arent well versed in the army's anger at Gen K. Why do you think this popped up now, he is being left out to dry and rightfully so.

Looks like you arent well versed in the army's anger at Gen K. Why do you think this popped up now, he is being left out to dry and rightfully so.

I am not only well versed but well connected. I wrote the reasons why NOW and why Athar Abbas. Please read the article again. Nora, Geo and Athar Abbas connection show his intentions to get a new position in PLMN administration. Army is well disciplined and will not allow a junior insult a senior even after the retirement unless external political elements are used. Nora government has used Lt General Shahid Aziz and now Athar Abbas to muddy the water and take another shot at Pakistan Army by one of army's own through their greed.

If you read my blog, you will see that i am 90 accurate and I invite you to study:
AN EYE ON PAKISTAN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom