What's new

Geert Wilders message for Europe

Which one?
are you not a Muslim then? if you are why do you not know about the life of your own Prophet?

some times (well all the time) I believe that your only function here, along with many others, is to defame Pakistanis and Muslims, by portraying them as illiterate morons

Safiyyah ... Are you shocked? Is your anti Jewish brainwashing thrown you into an abyss of uncertainty and doubt?

Islam isn't about hate... Remember that bro.
Only an idiot will assume that holy Prophet married a non-Muslim woman after proclamation of prophethood even though Muslims are allowed to marry Jews and Christain women in case they can't get a Muslim wife. She reverted to Islam so Holy Prophet married a Muslim girl who was born in a Jewish family but she was a Muslim before marriage.
Furthermore, her father (Huyayy ibn Akhtab) tried to kill the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) but failed. So it does not make them any less evil rather it shows the unbounded mercy of Holy Prophet that he instead of punishing her, he honoured her by marrying her.
So go and read history.

are you not a Muslim then? if you are why do you not know about the life of your own Prophet?

some times (well all the time) I believe that your only function here, along with many others, is to defame Pakistanis and Muslims, by portraying them as illiterate morons
I know Alhamdulillah but I'm dealing with ill-educated idiots.

Only an idiot will assume that holy Prophet married a non-Muslim woman after proclamation of prophethood even though Muslims are allowed to marry Jews and Christain women in case they can't get a Muslim wife. She reverted to Islam so Holy Prophet married a Muslim girl who was born in a Jewish family but she was a Muslim before marriage.
Furthermore, her father (Huyayy ibn Akhtab) tried to kill the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) but failed. So it does not make them any less evil rather it shows the unbounded mercy of Holy Prophet that he instead of punishing her, he honoured her by marrying her.
So go and read history.

I know Alhamdulillah but I'm dealing with ill-educated idiots.
there again you went and re-enforced my suspicions!

PS. dontcha love google (makes scholars of us all)!

Last edited:
so if you have little shame, say sorry and be thankful for a lesson..
have I touched a raw nerve? so I was right that whether you are or are not (a Pakistani), you deffo are a fraud

ah! I see, no wonder your ignorance (and cursing others) is tolerated, it's a classic Pakistani nepotism curse. henceforth I'll have to leave you alone then. :(

Last edited:
Geert Wilders - no Muslim will accept your points, even if you prove everything as true. Religions are like 5 metre thick walls.

Wow, I have studied that part as well so you don't have the unique honour.
Dividing to the humanity based on the birth is done only by two religions i.e. Judaism and Hinduism. In Islam, Christianity or other religions, any one can convert and be equal in status.
Why they kill Palestinians because for them those are non-Jews and killing of them is okay.

99% of Jews support Israel. Jews from all over the world are have moved to Israel...
What about the 1% that don't? See? Even you're contradicting your own statements, because you know deep down that your comment is BS.

Don't be ridiculous. Judaism isn't a race, it is a religion, it is the white supremacists who made it out to be a race and gave the us vs them mentality.

What about the 1% that don't? See? Even you're contradicting your own statements, because you know deep down that your comment is BS.

Don't be ridiculous. Judaism isn't a race, it is a religion, it is the white supremacists who made it out to be a race and gave the us vs them mentality.
Come on do not distort my words. Read my first comment. It is about the ideology.. while individuals can have different behaviour. I have jews as my colleagues and friends and they are normal people.

Back
Top Bottom