What's new

GDMO,S APTTUDE TEST..

saamia

New Recruit

Reaction score
SALAM ALL,
can anyone help me how to prepare for aptitude test of gdmo,,,, and also interview....:undecided:

For the test you need to be prepared , there will be questions you have not seen before , & you will have to answer them after analyzing them as they will have many answers that will seem correct however only one will be correct . Read some books they are available in the market that will help you understand the questions .

For the interview no one can help you this you on your own , only thing which i can say i be confident , trust & stick to your answers if you think they are right , Believe in your self & your judgement they are the only things that are going to help you there.

general duty medical officers..:)
wat does gdmo means?

For the test you need to be prepared , there will be questions you have not seen before , & you will have to answer them after analyzing them as they will have many answers that will seem correct however only one will be correct . Read some books they are available in the market that will help you understand the questions .

For the interview no one can help you this you on your own , only thing which i can say i be confident , trust & stick to your answers if you think they are right , Believe in your self & your judgement they are the only things that are going to help you there.

u mean one best choice questions?? we use to have in our exams....

general duty medical officers..:)

u mean one best choice questions?? we use to have in our exams....

Dunno what the GDMO test entails but if what F.O.X is saying is correct then you might want to grab a GRE or GAT (General) preparation book and check out their 'Analytical Section' ! Or perhaps one of those SAT 1 preparation study texts would do the trick too !

is there any negative marking in GDMO aptitude/ intelligence MCQs test?

can u plz guide me abt the books.anyone plz

I second this qiestion but with slight modificarion. what subjects are for GDMOs? Physics, chemistry, biology, intelligence, aptitude and academics???? or just Academics?

Back
Top Bottom