What's new

Gaza militants launch projectile at Israeli bus; 2 wounded

iPakMan

Reaction score
Two people were wounded Thursday after a projectile exploded into a bus travelling in one of the communities surrounding the Gaza Strip.

Preliminary reports failed to discern whether the projectile was a mortar bomb or an anti-tank missile. A teenager was reported to have been seriously wounded in the attack, while the bus driver was reportedly moderately wounded.
Gaza Qassam

The strike came following several weeks of tension and mutual attacks along Israel's border with the Hamas-ruled Strip, with Israel Defense Forces aircraft striking smuggling tunnels in southern Gaza earlier Thursday.

On Tuesday, IDF tanks fired at and killed an armed Palestinian approaching the Gaza Strip's border with Israel on Tuesday, as three mortar bombs exploded in Israeli soil.

The incident took place after an IDF force spotted an armed Palestinian near the Erez crossing at the Strip's north, later directing tank fire to the spot. No injuries were reported from among the soldiers.

On Saturday, IDF planes struck a vehicle travelling at the south of the Gaza Strip, killing three Hamas operatives, one of them a top commander in Hamas' military wing.

An IDF Spokesperson stated that the three men were members of a terrorist cell that was "planning to kidnap Israelis over the upcoming Jewish holiday of Passover" in Israel and in the Sinai Peninsula, a popular spring tourist destination for Israelis.

The Palestinian Ma'an news agency identified the three as Isma’il Labad and his brother Abdullah from Ash-Shati' refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip, and military commander Muhammad Ad-Dayah from the Zaytoun neighborhood of Gaza City.

Ad-Dayah, 33, is considered to be a top Hamas military official. As a child he participated in the first intifada, later serving as the bodyguard of former Hamas chief Abdel Aziz Rantisi. Ad-Dayah also lost one of his eyes during an attempted mortar attack on a nearby settlement.

Hamas vowed vengeance against Israel in a statement Saturday, describing the strike as a crime and "serious escalation" of the recent violence, and vowed that Israel would "bear all the consequences." The militant group also called on the U.S. to stop the flow of financial aid to Israel.

Prior to the attack, Palestinian militants have fired rocket salvos into Israel, reaching as far as the major southern city Be'er Sheva, and Israel has carried out a series of air strikes.

Gaza militants launch projectile at Israeli bus; 2 wounded - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

A 16 year old teenager has been severely wounded and is fighting for his life as we speak. The driver was lightly wounded.

610x.jpg

Israeli soldiers stand by a school bus that was hit by an anti-tank missile fired by Gaza militants and critically injured a teenager, as tensions soared around the enclave.

Brave Hamas fighters took responsibility for firing anti tank rocket at school bus. Fortunately most of kids were removed from bus when hit happened, thats why only one badly injured.

go back to your home in poland and germany and then no one will get hurt :cheers:
Better Gaza Arabs return back to Arabia.

On Tuesday, IDF tanks fired at and killed an armed Palestinian approaching the Gaza Strip's border with Israel on Tuesday, as three mortar bombs exploded in Israeli soil.

On Saturday, IDF planes struck a vehicle travelling at the south of the Gaza Strip, killing three Hamas operatives, one of them a top commander in Hamas' military wing.

Yes this one doesn't count as terrorism. Ofcours killing some1 is okay but having two people got injured is terrorism. True!

There is a difference which you obviously are blind to between killing armed terrorists and shooting rockets on a bus full of children.

Aiming scholl bus is such a low life act people should be ashamed very sad incident may the victims get well soon

A 16 year old teenager has been severely wounded and is fighting for his life as we speak. The driver was lightly wounded.

It is quite lucky that no one died in this attack.

Were they deliberately aiming for the bus?

The kid is fighting for his life, it remains to be seen if he survives. And they aim at populated areas, hoping to hit anyone, no matter who. Most times they don`t hit anything and sometimes they hit their own civilians...

Yes there was huge luck. As I said most of children were removed just before the strike. Otherwise dozens could be killed.

Of course hitting yellow bus with anti tank missile was deliberate.

Hamas claims responsibility for missile strike on bus that wounded boy

(CNN) -- Hamas claimed responsibility Thursday for shooting a missile that struck an Israeli bus, critically wounding a teenage boy on his way home from school.

After not claiming responsibility for the attack earlier in the day, Hamas on Thursday night sent a message to reporters saying the strike was in retaliation for the killing of three Hamas leaders last weekend.

Hamas claims responsibility for missile strike on bus that wounded boy - CNN.com

Sure.. I have emotions too but not for 'humans only'.. I also feel soft about "Animals" who live in Ghaza and who 'humans' kill for suspecting without any inquiry, any court proceedings and without provocation. Do you even have sence what you are trying to compare? There are 4 deaths on the other side and on this side; Injuries!

Now do you have sense of comparison?

i m a MUSLIM,kill me and call it COLLATERAL DAMAGE

imprison me and call it SECURITY MEASURE

exile my people en masse and call it NEW MIDDLE EAST

ROB my resSources, INVADE MY LAND after my leadership
and call it DEMOCRACY

Sure.. I have emotions too but not for 'humans only'.. I also feel soft about "Animals" who live in Ghaza and who 'humans' kill for suspecting without any inquiry, any court proceedings and without provocation. Do you even have sence what you are trying to compare? There are 4 deaths on the other side and on this side; Injuries!

Now do you have sense of comparison?

lets discuss also how many talibs were killed for death of pakistanis? Aint it after all its logical maths. I guess talibs are also justified then for selective targeting civilians in pakistan. Tumhara khoon khoon auro ka khoon paani. (For non hindi speakers. Your blood is blood and rest everyone else has water...)

Back
Top Bottom