What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What you wrote is blasphemy (disbelief). Did you even read Qur'an 2-62. Moreover, many Prophets of Islam are Jews. Muslim is a definition of a state of belief and submission to God.

What I wrote is supported by the link I posted.

Secondly, you're comparing prophets to regular folks (Jews). There is a significant distinction when Allah speaks of the Israelites themselves.

You only posted one verse when the Quran cruses Yahood in hundreds. It has nothing to do with submitting or not.

Try to broaden your mind and research more.

اذْهَبْ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَىٰ​

IMG_0619.jpeg

It is not about what i want , it is not about what you want.

It is simply reality .

Unlike the illusions you are trying to sell here. You know this can only end one way. The only question is how much more pointless suffering we will need to see , till this happens.

A month ? a year ?

I have no intention to write here and dwell in this so long . Personly i had seen enough clips of war to last me a lifetime already from the war in Ukraine , maybe you did not.

Israel had made it clear war will continue till Hamas is gone.

Biden clearly declared that the war will continue till Hamas can't carry out such a massacre again.

Those are simply facts , and you are the one that is delusional if you choose to ignore that.

And you want to tell me that the people of Gaza are better off now winter is coming ?

How do you see this ending any other way ?

Biden: Israel’s Gaza operation will end when Hamas no longer able to murder Israelis

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...when-hamas-no-longer-able-to-murder-israelis/

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DUG TUNNELS 19 METER DEEP AND HUNDREDS OF MILES LONG LEADING OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL COMPOUND.

tHAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BASMENTS FLOOR PF THE MAIN BUILDING !

ISERAELI ARCHITECTS HELPED DESIGHN THE MAIN BULDING , 30 YEARS AGO THATS IT.

THEY CERTIANLY DID NOT DESIGN THOSE DUG TUNNELS 10 METERS UNDERGROUNF THAT WHERE CLEARLY WHERE NOT DUG 30 YEARS AGO , NOR THEY DESIGN TUNNELS GOING OUT HUNDREDS OF METERS OUTSIDE SHIFA COUNPOUND.

WHAT ABOUT THE SECURITY CAMERA CLIPS SHOWING HOSTAGES BEING DRAGED IN SHIFA CORRIDORS ?

ARE THIS ALSO FROM 30 YEARS AGO ?

There are hunreds meters of tunnels , some of them going outside the Hospital compund. This is only the tip of the iceberg , Shifa is a huge compound , it will take maybe weeks to expose it all , so do be patient.

Yesterday and the following days there have been intrnational repoters allowed inside Shifa , so this whole bubble of Shifa is going to exlodw in Hamas face.

This is how Hamas thought he could take cover in his tunnels and entertain his human shield by showing them clips of the 7 of October massacre :

Tell me what sort of people build thier terror tunnels under a hospital ?

Evidence of underground headquarters :

Evidence of hostages held in Shifa

im-884883

72711365.jpg

main-qimg-5e50ecfe1508153c71d6faf30fd4b7b3

Why is the Hamas command center hidden under Gaza's central hospital?

~
No one believes you..you can post pages of drivel all you like. Your hasbara lies have been exposed over and over and over again. Thanks to social media this has been an absolute car crash of a PR campaign which has shattered zionist propaganda. The old days of print media and zionist controlled TV have made way to social media, and insta news.

Innocent palestinians are being genocided but their sacrifice will not go in vain. This is a watershed moment in history, zionists have signed their death warrant in the long run. Netanyahu has sacrificed israels existence for his own selfish gains. A 2 state solution would have been in Israel's interest.

AbuObaidah released a video and thanked the fighters of Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq.

Abu Obediah sends a special appeal to our people in Jordan Al-Shaqiq and calls on them to take action..How will the people of Jordan respond ?!

Maybe the Jordanians or the refugees in Jordan can get weapons from the Syrian Government or Al-Qaida or Hezbollah and infiltrate into the West Bank or maybe the Beduin fighters can enter from the desert.

Back
Top Bottom