What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Here you go. Now it's officially announced by Hezbollah. I still don't expect a response which means they're inviting more aggression on Lebanon probably widescale strike on Hezbollah missile program in coming days

View attachment 1031541

View attachment 1031542

You are correct, Hezbollah inaction will invite more aggression from Israelis, Hezbollah will have to respond in a big way, otherwise Israeli baby killing monsters will start wrecking havoc on Lebanon.

You are correct, Hezbollah inaction will invite more aggression from Israelis, Hezbollah will have to respond in a big way, otherwise Israeli baby killing monsters will start wrecking havoc on Lebanon.

Do you want it to be a an immediate reactional emotion or timely response?

I think you guys need to learn timeliness in action from Hamas.

Yemenis are trained by HZ including the ship confiscation.

Last edited:
I think you are missing the war of attrition which Israel simply cannot win--even with American help. Iran is carefully distancing itself from any direct involvement, just as Americans are repeatedly denying any 'boots on the ground'. This is a proxy war--and an economic war launched from multiple sides against Israel and the longer this goes, the more Israeli position becomes weaker and weaker. The $200 billion Reserves you crowed about in a post above won't matter much.

This video is well worth watching every second--Jon Elmer is brilliant in his analyses: He is the only one I know of who is aware of what is on the ground level and what is discernible from 30,000 ft above the ground.

Why do you think this attrition would be one sided? Iran's infrastructure would be destroyed and it would turn into an Africa tier nation within the first week of its involvement. Unlike Israel, Iran can't defend its infrastructure. Unlike Israel, Iran's entire economy depends on easy to destroy oil infrastructure. Unlike Israel, Iran can be blockaded at the Straits of Hormuz.

If you delude yourself enough into thinking Iran can win a war of attrition with Israel, let alone the US, you're not worth talking to.

Iran already can't bring water to its citizens.

Hezbollah's involvement would turn into a civil war and would ruin Lebanon forever.

The same pictures you see in Gaza, where 80 percent of the population is displaced, would happen in Lebanon, except with much higher casualty rates.

@Shawnee @Beny Karachun

Take your discussion elsewhere. Go to a defense section to talk about ballistic missiles. We are focused on updates of situation in Palestine.
I'll listen to you once you'll be capable of stopping our JDAMs

Why do you think this attrition would be one sided? Iran's infrastructure would be destroyed and it would turn into an Africa tier nation within the first week of its involvement. Unlike Israel, Iran can't defend its infrastructure. Unlike Israel, Iran's entire economy depends on easy to destroy oil infrastructure. Unlike Israel, Iran can be blockaded at the Straits of Hormuz.

If you delude yourself enough into thinking Iran can win a war of attrition with Israel, let alone the US, you're not worth talking to.

Iran already can't bring water to its citizens.

Hezbollah's involvement would turn into a civil war and would ruin Lebanon forever.

The same pictures you see in Gaza, where 80 percent of the population is displaced, would happen in Lebanon, except with much higher casualty rates.

I'll listen to you once you'll be capable of stopping our JDAMs

Response of Iranian infrastructure is not just Israel infrastructure. It includes gulfies and all gas lines and refineries of many nations.

When everyone gets to 0, who loses more?

Iran for now is just watching on the sideline anyway.

If you touch price of oil in an election year, Biden will kill you

Israel assassinated the head of Hezbollah's Radwan unit and still no response from Hezbollah. Hezbollah appears afraid. The group lacks deterrence because of this fear and not because of lack of certain weapons systems. Syria had better weapons than Hezbollah but was still always attacked by Israel.

Both. Khalil is head of Radwan unit. Abbas Mohammed Raed is son of Hezbollah official.

If no civilian killed, Nasrullah redline is not crossed.

What you mentioned is just war continuation. A big loss for HZ but just war.

Occupation aircraft targeted a residential square in the Al-Sabra area, south of Gaza City, and there were reports of large numbers of martyrs and wounded.

hezbollah is corrupt degenerate disorganized organization at the core

i learned thru a friend about the extent of their human/sex trafficking enterprises
I don't doubt it. That explains why they seem so afraid. I don't expect them to respond to the assassination of head of Radwan elite unit nor do anything of significance for Gaza.

Occupation aircraft targeted a residential square in the Al-Sabra area, south of Gaza City, and there were reports of large numbers of martyrs and wounded.

I don't doubt it. That explains why they seem so afraid. I don't expect them to respond to the assassination of head of Radwan elite unit nor do anything of significance for Gaza.

Ship seizure was Yemen-HZ-Iran.
One example

There is no war. Just face saving PR attacks which intended to avoid even injuring Israeli soldiers. The whole attacks from Lebanon and Iraq have killed combined 9 Israelis and one American. Over 47 days.

Hezbollah is no longer has any credibility as a organization. Only thing true is they're trying their hardest to avoid getting dragged into war. And Israel senses that and is taking advantage of it to score some points.

Ship seizure was Yemen-HZ-Iran.
One example
Was Yemen who are tough and brave people. Hezbollah and Iran and Iraq on other hand very afraid.

Response of Iranian infrastructure is not just Israel infrastructure. It includes gulfies and all gas lines and refineries of many nations.

When everyone gets to 0, who loses more?

Iran for now is just watching on the sideline anyway.
The question is, who's closer to 0?

That's Iran. Iran is already poor. Iran almost had

If Hezbollah gave a shit about civilians they wouldn't push Lebanon into this situation in the first place.

Lebanon is in no shape to fight a war, let alone against Israel.

Gaza city is totally destroyed yet it's even bigger than Beirut. Beirut's fate would be worse. Beirut explosion in 2020 is barely a prelude to what's waiting for it. Same about every village or city Iran will base itself in.

It's now or be conquered later for Lebanon and Syria. Fools in Amman don't know their time is coming too. In the corrupt, divide and rule model they are already corrupted and divided and only a matter of time before they are ruled.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom