What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

A lot of western opposition leaders are making ‘ceasefire’ their talking points. Even in Japan. It’s all for the votes and to win. Strategies at play.

Today the Dutch right-wing extremist leader Geert Wilders and his party won most votes during the election. Europe is slowly headed for right-wing politics.

The world as a whole is changing.

Cant stop getting al_Yassinnest your Zio Nazi fries and still 20++ jew Officers in dunjons

Israeli's gave up far more then I ever expected. IDF needs a breather as much as Gaza civilians. IDF has suffered significant tank and vehicle losses in the last week. Hamas is no where close to being destroyed.....I think the exact opposite is happening. Hamas's ranks have increased based on the most recent surge in Israeli tank losses. For every civilian and baby killed.......5 young men will join Qassam Bridages.
Lol, what an idiot
IDF armored vehicle losses are getting unstainable. 20% of armored vehicles sent into Gaza have been destroyed or damaged.....including a big surge of losses in the last week. Israel is not not Russia....that can dust of 1000's of armored vehicles from storage. USA is supplying Ukraine can't spare more armored vehicles for Israel. This is why Israel agreed to a truce after weeks of opposition, IMO.

Your Al Yassin does nothing😂 Even without Trophy APS it isn't enough to penetrate Israeli tanks

Like a pebble to our tanks, our drones and tanks hunt down RPG squads

Why do you think Hamas has no footage of a destroyed Merkava in Gaza?

You're a liar show me one person who called for genocide of J's...

Lol

Jews deal directly with Satan and Jinns and occupy the whole West. Satan is a pathetic joke. Only reason he and the Jews are facing brunt of believers is because most people are morally corrupted and following Satan's path. The war needs to be taken directly to the Jewish people and Satan. If Hamas and Gaza fall, the whole new Mu'mineen army will be named after the Qassam Brigades. And it will exclusively war against the Jews and their dogs

There has to be permanent warring against the Jewish terrorist ISIS Nazi entity until the antichrist and the remaining Jews are killed. No more tolerance of these evil and nasty people.

you know the thing that hurts the most

the dead are dead

but there is over 3,000 small children under the rubble, you can hear the crying from underneath

there is over 33,000 injured kids who have life changing injuries

amputations done without anaesthetic

the pain, misery and hurt they will go through in the coming years and decades should never be forgotten

if you add all that pain up still it will not suffice the pain the baby killers will face for 1 second in hell fire

imagine that and I hope they all go to hell inshallah for eternity

Burn in hell you f$cking baby killer

One way ticket to hell for the mad p$g and hyena

Rest is pi$$ you f$cking invading son of a whore

I hope your family die everyday in sadness and ask for death and still don’t die

Then you burn in hell fire for eternity inshallah

Again fake news, he's alive, besides, this isn't even a general rank, cope

The release of hostages shows the extreme weakness of the Israeli army. For one month they were unable to recover the hostage from 25 miles long 4 miles wide strip and after leveling the Gaza ...
It's impossible to rescue hostages in tunnels.

I
Lol, what an idiot

Your Al Yassin does nothing😂 Even without Trophy APS it isn't enough to penetrate Israeli tanks

Like a pebble to our tanks, our drones and tanks hunt down RPG squads

Why do you think Hamas has no footage of a destroyed Merkava in Gaza?
Israelis claim that no armored vehicles have have been lost.....Hamas claims 160 Israeli tanks have been destroyed. Truth is in between.

Satellite images show that at least 50 Israeli AV's have been damaged or destroyed in the last week alone. Israel can not not sustain those losses. After ignoring calls for a negotiated pause for weeks, Israel finally accepts.....on terms that are quite favorable to Hamas. Not hard to put two and two together.

Last edited:
Not enough

Cope, can't stop the JDAMs

No more silk gloves, they kill our innocents, we Nakba their ***
Listen cockroach

Firstly you killed a load yourself -
Secondly babies in incubators didn’t kill anyone. You killing innocent doesn’t justify nothing.
You are dirty little cowards and hence quite rightly labelled the lowest form of human

Again fake news, he's alive, besides, this isn't even a general rank, cope

It's impossible to rescue hostages in tunnels.

Tell me something Zio. How did you find this Pakistani defence forum and why did you decide to post on here? It doesn't make any sense. Our countries have zero relations. Yet you found this forum out of many to post on. What's the deal here?

It would have been better for you to join some Arab defence forum. There at least they want to normalise relations with you guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom