What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Freedom and independence isn't free

Far greater numbers have died in the cause of freedom, millions even

Israel is a evil colonial state, and stopping relations between these vile Jews and the region is essential

Peace without victory is intolerable

The energising of the Palestine issue across the world on its own is worth it, the fall out of all of this will be generational

You can feel it and sense it in the way people are talking about the Jews and Israel, I mean we hated them anyway, but the anger and outrage is has now spread far
Fighting for freedom is fine by me if that is realistically achievable. Right now Palestinian people are at mercy of Isreal.
Wars are won based on casualties and hamas and Palestinian people have already crossed the numbers which would result in a defeat for any army or resistance and if it continues it will break all records. No one is gonna stop isreal with US behind it lets be realistic.
You can feel it and sense it in the way people are talking about the Jews and Israel, I mean we hated them anyway, but the anger and outrage is has now spread far
Yeah ofcourse when 20000 people are killed its gonna raise question dont matter who you are.
Key is to raise awareness without having so many people massacred for that to achieve.
I would agree with what you said if you can show me what the end game is. If i am not mistaken gaza at the end will be conquered and then the Zionist can do what they want with it. And that would be end of any freedom.
See what i mean. They won't stop.

All Americans know this is a Jewish/Israeli false flag attacks. The new virus, bills to ban 2nd amendment, Biden is going to declare war overseas and martial law at home to prevent Trump victory in 2024. Elections will be cancelled by the established. This seems to be the plan. It's bigger than Gaza.

I have no doubt republicans and democrats of the establishment will attempt to declare martial law under pretext of Mossad/Israeli false flag attacks as we get closer to the 2024 elections.

It is an almost 100% certainty that the Anglo-Zionists will do false flag attacks to justify their continued aggression. The beating they’ve taken in social media almost guarantees that they’ll do some big false flags soon. The only question is how big.

All Muslims need to be ready for the consequences.

Burn in hell you f$cking baby killer

One way ticket to hell for the mad p$g and hyena

Rest is pi$$ you f$cking invading son of a whore

I hope your family die everyday in sadness and ask for death and still don’t die

Then you burn in hell fire for eternity inshallah

Hamas Movement:

Four martyrs from Lebanon and Turkey were martyred in the treacherous Zionist bombing of southern Lebanon yesterday, and they were:

- Ahmed Awad, Lebanese nationality
- Bilal Ozturk, Turkish nationality
- Khaled Minawi, Lebanese nationality
- Yaqub Erdal, Turkish nationality

They rose while carrying out their duty of solidarity, support and relief to our people, who are being exposed in the Gaza Strip to brutal aggression and a genocidal war.

Hamas Movement:

Four martyrs from Lebanon and Turkey were martyred in the treacherous Zionist bombing of southern Lebanon yesterday, and they were:

- Ahmed Awad, Lebanese nationality
- Bilal Ozturk, Turkish nationality
- Khaled Minawi, Lebanese nationality
- Yaqub Erdal, Turkish nationality

They rose while carrying out their duty of solidarity, support and relief to our people, who are being exposed in the Gaza Strip to brutal aggression and a genocidal war.

To Him we belong to him we return

May Allah have mercy on them and grant their families patience

and Alah Swt make their faces radiant on the day of judgement

and they are united with their loved ones in Jannah Ameen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom