What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The Zionist child killers have faced such large scale condemnation in the west for the first time and in desperation lashing out anyone. Even school children from Sweden to Australia are now protesting against the holocaust of Gaza and deliberate bombing of hospitals and killing babies. The Zionist animals simply did not expect such global outrage at their crimes. They are now bogged down militarily by a few hundred determined and super courageous Palestinian Freedom Fighters for almost two months. taking losses all over Occupied Palestine and no end in sight. The Zionist child killing bastards have put the Palestine issue on the global front pages and PALESTINE SIMPLY CAN NOT BE ERASED!

Does this include vehicles destroyed by Suraya Al-Quds and other resistance factions? Or is it only applicable to vehicles destroyed by Al-Qassam Brigades? It was not obvious to me from the speech.
Both, the Zionists are totally hiding their losses. Resistance claims are more accurate. Hezbollah has killed more than the 47, the Zionist animals acknowledge. They are now even censoring the Hebrew media and all deaths are not published. The barracks at Arab al-Aramshe, Biranit and Bar’am were totally leveled.

Last edited:

If you and Darius77 don't stop random personal attacks, then you will be thread banned just like HGV was. We're publishing updates and you guys coming with random personal attacks and abuse.
You are an angry child sitting in a basement spewing sectarian hate. You angry punks need to go out and fight rather than post divisive agenda. Learn from Hassan al Somali, he is a decent human being and post respectfully. You silly child, you think "banning" on some obscure site is going to make any difference in my life. Calm down and learn from elders and be respectful. Why don't you sign up with the resistance?

She spelt Muslims wrong, but the message is universal now. Any decent human being can see the evil nature of baby killing Zionist animals. I have been supporting the Palestinian cause for several decades now and have never seen so-much pro-Palestine sentiment in the world as now. The US is totally on the wrong side of history with a few western lapdog and Arab puppet regimes.

Last edited:
But that's not the sacrifice we're talking about here, ma bro. And this is exactly what I was saying about the indoctrination of strong military disciplines and values that teach you that type of sacrifice you must make as a true soldier. To die for the man next to you or to take the grenade to save your squad. Yes, sure, that's very admirable and is also rare since there is probably more cowardice out there than what is perceived. Hollywood helps that perception as well.

But we're talking about a different kind of sacrifice. We're talking about throwing the entire towel in. Anything and everything goes, including all the people if it must come down to that (as harsh as that sounds, it's the ground reality here) and why is that? Because of those 5 words: what is left to do? This is the train of thought here and listen, it's totally understandable that it's not a common way of thinking because what's the sense in that, right? Why destory yourself and everything and everyone around you for what? It's because the alternative is worst. To live in an undignified manner where you're not even allowed to have your identity is worse for many people and should be for all. The problem with that is then it gets branded as a form terrorism. But that's another story.

Well, that would be the same as people invading Russia and went all the way to Moscow and Russian detonate the nuke because it's done anyway everything goes and there is nothing left to do.

I don't know, I personally don't think it's the same level, as in an existential crisis, I mean from what I see, yes, there are oppression, and yes there are desperation, but it wasn't that level of desperation. But then you may see it differently. So, as I said, I don't know.

The issue here is, even in case of nuclear holocaust where the world had expanded all 12,000 nuclear warhead, there are still going to be things left to do, because somebody would have survived somewhere, and earth will not end there. I wouldn't envy the people who survived this, but in this case, even if there are nothing left to do, the question of what next still remain, I mean this is unlikely to kill all Palestinian or Israeli, which mean there are going to be an aftermath, and what do you think the direction of where this will go from now on?

I mean in a physical stand point, whatever happened before Oct 7 can not be possibly worse than today.....Sure, things may be bad then, but I don't think it can be any worse than now. Where IDF is just wholesale killing the Palestinian. I mean, my source in the pentagon told me at the very beginning of this they are expecting 120,000-300,000 Palestinian to die in middle to long term (as in 6 months to 1 year) I was surprised at first but we are really getting there with almost 20,000 died already in a month into this war, I mean things can't be worse than this just 2 months ago? Right?

And that's what I said, didn't I? I was telling @YoucefZighoud that with your military background and its associated training, your line of thinking is strictly in strategic context, and that the concept of total sacrifice wouldn't make any sense and that's completely understandable.

Doesn't matter. It still needs to be done.

As I said, things are going to see differently in everyone, I just can't make sense of why that is good in a strategic term.

But then I digress because I don't think there are right and wrong answer when talking about people feeling and I can only comment on strategic term because I don't feel the way both side feel.

No, say it, man. Are you talking about scorched earth tactics? Or pretty much what they're doing now bombing the living daylights out of everything but not finding that boundary? Or ala Fallujah Operation Phantom Furry? COIN style? Or Vietnam napalm runs? lol. Either way, the world is watching.

Well, there are only 1 way to know whether or not the world will stomach what people do in war, and that's applies to everyone, not just Israeli. That is to do it and gauge the response. That's the reason we have the contradiction of Norman Schwarzkopf going in front of a TV with that "The luckiest man in Iraq" press conference showing a video of a JDAM hitting a bridge (or something like that after a car drove thru) and then at the same time the Press was shown on the destruction on the highway of dead after the A-10 made mincemeat to all those Iraqi vehicles, if you know what I mean...

I wouldn't call it scotch earth tactics, because that would be more or less already in the "just do it" phase. I think the entire thing best summed up in this France 24 debate after IDF raided the hospital.

Specifically, the MSF guy and the Israeli ambassador view on the attack on the Hospital basically sum up the situation of what is the borderline.

That's it right there. Being an outsider will certainly make it difficult to understand. Even some insiders still don't get it because they're thinking on emotions or don't really understand all the linear events in the historical order that they occurred in order to reach this point.

That is the problem tho, because you need international support to get a favorable solution for this matter, and they too will not understand simply because they are also outsider. I mean don't think the regional player can solve this at this point, well, they had 70 years to do it. Which this will be an issue if the people who can did not see the reason behind this, don't you think?

It is quite obvious the Zionist animals are faring poorly despite 2 months of bombing hospitals, women and babies and the brave resistance refuses to yield. I have been noticing that the resistance has many US M-4 and other western rifles now, perhaps leakage from the NATO losers lost wars in Ukraine and Afghanistan. I believe Hamas has taken more Zionist animals prisoners in Gaza as well. Hamas and the resistance will emerge stronger and battle tested from this Zionist war on children. NO ARAB COMBINED ARMY EVER WITHSTOOD TWO MONTHS OF THE HEAVIEST BOMBARDMENT IN HUMAN HISTORY IN SUCH A SMALL SLIVER OF LAND. PALESTINIANS ARE DETERMINED TO BE FREE FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA and they WILL.

There are tons of lessons to be learned from this war. I'll mention one:

We have to decide, as individuals and as nations, which side we belong to. Either we're Muslim or we are not. You can't be 25% Muslims and 75% atheist, or 50% Muslim and 50% Western, or 75% Muslim and 25% nationalist. Confused people who're not 100% Muslim cause the most conflict. If we're 100% Muslims then we need to unite to defend ourselves.

As individuals people have divided loyalties--to their country, to their sect, to their ethnicity etc. and Islam becomes the No. 2 priority. They're the ones who will argue and fight for their national or sectarian issues.

It is the same issue with countries. Most Muslim countries were created by enemies of Islam and now Muslims take them more seriously than their religion. E.g. the area called Sham, or Syria, included Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria. An foreign enemy attacking one of them would have found that whole area fighting them. But because the British and French created several countries, now an attack on Palestine is not the problem of Lebanon or Jordan or Syria. They attack Muslims one at a time.

The reality is that in the time of Islamic Caliphates, an attack on any part of the vast Islamic empire would have resulted in Muslims from all over joining in the war. That's what we need again. If Turkey or Iran or Egypt or Pakistan think that they will avoid getting attacked then they're deluded. The Anglo-Zionists have already destroyed 6-8 Muslim countries and killed over 10 million Muslims. Now the Jews are on a warpath and thirsty for Muslim blood and they will speed up the destruction.

If Muslims don't unite and prepare to defend themselves then expect an even worse slaughter in the coming years. The Anglo-Zions would love to kill each of us and our families and will laugh while we're dying and dance on our graves.

Back
Top Bottom