What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Do you not think the relatives of the 15,000 dead Palestinians will take revenge for the killing of their loved ones ?

Some point some day some place they will kill Israelis

And Israel’s will cry victim again and call them terrorists
That's what Noam Chomsky said years ago.

Violent Zionist raids continue north and south of the Gaza Strip
Why don't they release the hostages and end it already, Hazzy ?

or is it an ego thing now ?

Hamas get more of a leg to stand on that way

at least that'll help end the bloodshed and killing some

not ideal, but in the face of overwhelming odds and for sake of the people, swallow your pride and live to fight another day, fight another way.

Arabs, Pakistanis, the ummah.. they're useless.

what good is scoring the odd 4 crew Merkava kill when the "scoreline" reads the way it does ?

this is not bravery, this is stupidity.. outraged mobs on twitter are not going to save lives.

this is insanity

palestinians are the winners will stabilize battle gains. What becomes of you Jews when temporary Zionist Israel occupied land for Judaic settlement wishful schemings turn to nothing in incineration fire Israel abode to final resting re-settlement place in hell. Victory to the Free Palestinians

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whose flag that hijacked cargo ship was carrying or who was the eventual owner. A 'message' has been conveyed to the world but especially to Israel.

Oh I understand that. That was just what they were saying as to the identity of the ship. But it does make a difference too if it really doesn't have anything to do with the demon state, right. I mean all the great footage of the Mi-17 landing on a moving ship and commandos jumping off and getting into the pilot house and capturing the ship even raising both Yemeni and Palestinian flags after seizing it was all great stuff, but what if it had nothing to do with demonel?

Originally with the flags comment came the statement that it was also allegedly carrying weapons to demonel. But then CNN was saying it sailed out of Eilat and was on its way to India under Bahama flags?! So WTH is it lol. And did you notice how empty it was inside the cargo bay floor? The echo was deafening bro. At least show the weapons, right? As far as it actually looks, it's a great piracy raid and capture of an unknown ship for applying political pressure on demonel.

And add to all that just for additional info is that it does matter what flags its flying in the sense that it's actually a maritime violation under UNCLOS to sail a cargo ship under different flags than owner-operator. So there's that aspect too that if it was the case, the Yemenis have even better legal grounds for the seizure.

The Yemenis can do a lot of damage in that region and are far deadlier than Hamas if they were given proximity to Israel. I heard they even offered the capital city of Sanaa to Saudi Arabia if the Yemenis are allowed proximity to Israel.

To be completely honest with you, bro, I find that just a bit too hard to believe. Give Sanaa to Saudiya in exchange for a route close to demonel? After what they sacrificed and endured against both, Saudiya and the UAE heck even Egypt to a certain extent (although the EAF only participated in reconnaissance efforts and nothing beyond that) to ensure they keep the capital of Yemen and now give it up just for a route to Gaza? Sounds like a lot of fiction and fiction makes for great stories. The imagination can run wild I mean look at Star Wars and Avatar! :D

Believe me, I've been thinking about how the hell to get 300 Mujahedeen dropped into Gaza from any direction without getting shot down or sunk and I honestly can't come up with one that can be done successfully without triggering a full-scale war. If you or anyone else can think of a way, do share I'd love to hear it.

Ulike Hezbollah, the Yemenis are not going to calibrate their escalation given a chance--they will rain hell on Israel!!

Yeah man, I could see it from the start it was obvious. Hezbullah wants nothing to do with this conflict because it's not their cause, no matter how or what anyone tries to make it out to be any different, it aint and we see it. The truth is, if it doesn't concern their territory, then it has nothing to do with them. If you think about it, what's happening now in Ghaza is what actually happened to Hezbullah in 2006. They inflicted heavy casualties on the demons and showed exceptional bravery but in the end, the demonic air assault destroyed their apartment buildings, entire neighborhoods and towns even bridges, Beirut airport runways just to punish the Lebanese for Hezbullah capturing a few of their jackboot thug pigs. They don't want to see that again unless it concerns their territory.

If somehow Iran gets a hold of a pair of C-130s, even get one or two from Afghanistan if they haven't crashed them with their insane-minded flying ways, pack in as many mujahedeen as possible with parachutes and all the weapons & ammo they can carry and just fly out of Yemen with a bunch of Houthis and Iranians & Taliban bananas and stay directly over the international waters line of the eastern part of the Red Sea straight across the Sinai border from Eilat to Rafah and toss them all out with their equipment. 300 or more and then bang a left turn and head to Libya. You know you can land there safely that's just about the only closest spot that would allow them to land. What are the chances of that succeeding? And without any jump training!

Last edited:

🇺🇸🪖 ⚡🇺🇸 A politically imploding, economically bankrupt, devoid of any morality, globally despised, internationally isolated, militarily a paper tiger involved in fanning three major wars across three continents, the United States increasingly seems to be sleep walking into fatal crisis the likes of which it has not seen since the late 1850s. The blind US support for Zionist criminal regime committing some of the worst recorded crimes against humanity in Palestine, genocide of Arabs from Iraq to Yemen as well as Anglo-Zionist delusional obsession with Balkanizing Russia and gaining control of its immense wealth and insanely promoting a suicidal swan song war against China using tiny Taiwan as a proxy will lead to the ultimate collapse of US banana republic, much faster the the unraveling of the USSR in the 90s.

SURAH AS-SAFF AYAT 13 IN ARABIC TEXT​

وَأُخۡرَىٰ تُحِبُّونَهَاۖ نَصۡرٞ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ وَفَتۡحٞ قَرِيبٞۗ وَبَشِّرِ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ
Wa ukhraa tuhibboonahaa nasrum minal laahi wa fat hun qareeb; wa bashshiril mu ‘mineen

And another (favour will He bestow,) which ye do love,- help from Allah and a speedy victory. So give the Glad Tidings to the Believers.

I know what you mean. But i dont think you understand Hamas. Everyone to a person has seen their family, children, mother fathers, grandfathers brutalised for a century. Most have seen murder of their families in front of their eyes.

I ask you if you are a parent or a child of parents and you see them blown to pieces how would you feel?

I have 2 children and god forbid if that was what i would see, my life would not be worth living, i would not want live another day. If that makes sense
Again, sure what I feel is what I feel personally, as I said, if I am just doing this for me and me alone, I wouldn't care about the consequences if nobody else have to suffer. We aren't talking about that, because this goes beyond what Hamas feel. Sure, if the entire Palestine gave them blessing to do what they did, that's another story, but knowing this is going to turn to shit and drag everyone with it and they still went ahead and do it, that's cold.

I mean I get what you said, but it's one thing you think your life would not be worth living from all the suffering and oppression, but another thing for you to decide the people next door's or right down the street whose life is also not be worth living simply because we suffer the same thing, and you are talking about a legit government no less.......I don't know if that make sense to you.

But again, as I said, I don't live in those regions and I were oppressed, maybe that's the norm over there because of the oppression being so widespread? I don't know, but I think we can all agree this is just sad and senseless on both side, and that's what I am going to say.

62 Israeli military vehicles destroyed in 4 days, Abu Obeida says​

• ByAl Mayadeen English
  • Source: Agencies
  • 18 Nov 2023

The Palestinian Resistance has inflicted major losses on the Israeli occupation forces, destroying dozens of Israeli military vehicles in just four days.

Why don't they release the hostages and end it already, Hazzy ?

or is it an ego thing now ?

Hamas get more of a leg to stand on that way

at least that'll help end the bloodshed and killing some

not ideal, but in the face of overwhelming odds and for sake of the people, swallow your pride and live to fight another day, fight another way.

Arabs, Pakistanis, the ummah.. they're useless.

what good is scoring the odd 4 crew Merkava kill when the "scoreline" reads the way it does ?

this is not bravery, this is stupidity.. outraged mobs on twitter are not going to save lives.

this is insanity
Once again, Israel is rejecting every ceasefire for hostage exchange. Proposed by US, Israel, and Qatar.

Another issue is Israel and the US said even Hamas releases them all. That will only bring temporary pause to the genocide on Gaza. Meaning they will continue to bomb Gaza and occupy it and try to displace it's residents. They are not doing this because of some war captives. They want to kill all Palestinians, quite literally.

Israel is the one insisting on this. And it has US backing due to the influence of the terrorist Jewish-American community.

Do you still believe all Shias will be "forcefully converted back to Sunni or all your adult males should be executed"?

Just checking in case anyone thinks your recent posting history might be motivated by sectarianism. Not me, of course, but a more cynical individual might come to that conclusion - erroneously, of course!

View attachment 1029093

This Falcon guy should’ve been banned a long time ago for his many misadventures.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom