What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!! God bless this man and put him and others like him who are ex-military and who understand all these specific nuisances on MSNBC and CNN and FOX (yeah right, wishful thinking on my part I know) so that the world can see how this ZDF is the worst demonic entity on this planet and how they actually are so stupidly arrogant to think that it even takes someone of this man's caliber to understand that they're desperately trying to conn us and the sheep that's out there with these silly and absolutely ridiculously shameful displays of lies to justify their blatant crimes.

He called them out on the fake computers, on the fake AKs (as if the demons don't have their own MASSIVE stockpile of Soviet/Russian small arms weapons and he called them out on their blatant lie of a command & control center under Al Shifa hospital looool. And the best part of him calling them out was on the flag. It's just like the pieces of feces that were torturing that poor little boy with the German Sheperd. If they weren't the vile demonic ill-breed that they are, I might feel sorry for how pathetically disgusting they are.......................................not.
Helwa awi ya Falcon. :tup::tup::tup:

people already starting to get attention fatigue like with ukraine

havent talked about gaza with anyone around me for many days now

and i dont bring it up either

This thread has gone to sh*t. Hijacked by hamAss supporters who are sitting in their little immigrant apartments in Canada, USA, UK living like second class citizens and being good boys paying taxes to EU who are funding Isreal.all this tough talk yet when tax collector comes around they happily pay up for isreal hahah 🤣
Need to be sent to Gaza to face the isreal retaliation which their beloved hamAss caused.
Lets see how strong your support for hamAss is when your loved ones get bombed.
Clowns 🤡

Okay idf bot. They pay you dollar? Or Indian rupee?

Do you not think the relatives of the 15,000 dead Palestinians will take revenge for the killing of their loved ones ?

Some point some day some place they will kill Israelis

And Israel’s will cry victim again and call them terrorists

Do you not think the relatives of the 15,000 dead Palestinians will take revenge for the killing of their loved ones ?

Some point some day some place they will kill Israelis

And Israel’s will cry victim again and call them terrorists
not if the whole family is wiped out

Military spokesman for the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, Abu Muhammad:

Within the Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood, we have a senior officer in the occupation army. During his interrogation, he admitted that he committed a massacre in the West Bank and killed 23 people from various parts of the West Bank. We give glad tidings to our people of the valiant West Bank. We and our brothers in the Al-Quds Brigades and the Al-Qassam Brigades will warm your hearts, and we pledge to ourselves before God that we have not forgotten a single point.

Blood was shed from our people in the West Bank and Gaza

Al-Aqsa Flood

This was another vicious and deliberate plan to destroy any chances of a Palestinian state within a two-state solution, was dividing them. Making the West Bank Palestinians as if they are a separate group than the Ghazan Palestinians and this here testament from Abu Muhammad shows how aware they are of that evil plan and that they're united in the common cause. Good for him for recognizing that fact and saying it. They need to do this much more often, voice solidarity to show the attempted divide is not working.

guys, please use a warning/spoiler button when posting some of these vids.
You didn’t yesterday when you put a pic of your feet up.

On a serious note - slaughtering children - committing war crimes - genocide is a daily occurrence so I suggest keeping away from the thread coz these juwws play dirty

You didn’t yesterday when you put a pic of your feet up.

On a serious note - slaughtering children - committing war crimes - genocide is a daily occurrence so I suggest keeping away from the thread coz these juwws play dirty
lol, fair

on a similar serious note but.. I happened to be sitting with someone and they had a real bad reaction to a vid someone just posted a page or 2 back.

besides, it is forum rules too.

I understand all the emotion around this cluster... but please, people.. its not too much to ask for a 'warning/click to view' for thingy or those visuals, is it ?

Israel minister urges ‘voluntary resettlement’ of Gazans​

Israel minister urges ‘voluntary resettlement’ of Gazans

A Palestinian walks past buildings destroyed in Israeli bombardment in the Nusseirat refugee camp, central Gaza Strip. (AP)
Short Url

Updated 39 sec ago
AFP
November 20, 2023 22:35

Follow

JERUSALEM: An Israeli minister said the international community should not fund rebuilding of the war-devastated Gaza Strip and instead promote the “voluntary resettlement” of Palestinians from the territory around the globe.
Any suggestion of Palestinian dispersal is highly controversial in the Arab world as the war that led to Israel’s creation 75 years ago gave rise to the exodus or forced displacement of 760,000 Palestinians, an event known as the Nakba, or “catastrophe.”
Gaza’s Housing Ministry says more than 40 percent of homes have been damaged or destroyed in the weeks of fighting between Gaza-based Hamas militants and Israeli forces.
Israeli Intelligence Minister Gila Gamliel said one “option” after the war would be “to promote the voluntary resettlement of Palestinians in Gaza, for humanitarian reasons, outside of the Strip.”
Writing in The Jerusalem Post, she said that “instead of funneling money to rebuild Gaza or to the failed UNRWA, the international community can assist in resettlement costs, helping the people of Gaza build new lives in their new host countries.”
UNRWA is the UN agency for Palestinian refugees.
“Gaza has long been thought of as a problem without an answer,” Gamliel wrote.
“We must try something new, and we call on the international community to help make it a reality.” “It could be a win-win solution: A win for those civilians of Gaza who seek a better life and a win for Israel after this devastating tragedy.”
The Gaza Strip is mainly populated by Palestinian refugees and their descendants.
UNRWA says more than 1.6 million have been displaced by the current fighting.
This mass movement has evoked memories of the Nakba, and some Israeli politicians have proposed pushing Palestinians into neighboring Egypt.
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said that “people should be able to stay in Gaza, their home.”
Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas warned Blinken that driving out Gaza’s people would amount to a “second Nakba.”
The Oslo Accords of 1993 were meant to lead to an independent Palestinian state, but Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations have been stalled since 2014.
US President Joe Biden said, in an opinion piece published on Saturday, that Gaza and the West Bank, which Israel occupies, should be “reunited” under a new Palestinian Authority.

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!! God bless this man and put him and others like him who are ex-military and who understand all these specific nuisances on MSNBC and CNN and FOX (yeah right, wishful thinking on my part I know) so that the world can see how this ZDF is the worst demonic entity on this planet and how they actually are so stupidly arrogant to think that it even takes someone of this man's caliber to understand that they're desperately trying to conn us and the sheep that's out there with these silly and absolutely ridiculously shameful displays of lies to justify their blatant crimes.

He called them out on the fake computers, on the fake AKs (as if the demons don't have their own MASSIVE stockpile of Soviet/Russian small arms weapons and he called them out on their blatant lie of a command & control center under Al Shifa hospital looool. And the best part of him calling them out was on the flag. It's just like the pieces of feces that were torturing that poor little boy with the German Sheperd. If they weren't the vile demonic ill-breed that they are, I might feel sorry for how pathetically disgusting they are.......................................not.
Helwa awi ya Falcon. :tup::tup::tup:

I believe many Western educated folks are clever, including those Western journalists

How many hospitals in Gaza that are attacked by Israel ? Some of them are even bombed and all of them are not functioned now due to fuel, electricity, oxigents, water cut

Indonesian hospitals are now another target.

Telling Hamas is underground on that hospital is just an excuse. They will lead journalist or UN to come with them if that is the case.

This is just genocide and destruction. From day one we should have already known that.

Rafah gate should be opened. Muslims have already been around 1.7 billion and control vast areas from Africa, Asia, Europe. Save those lives living in Gaza is the most important thing to do.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom