What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1700486306449.png

Who was it that made the best description for these brave men was it @PakAlp ? Or was it @Meengla ? When he called them something like the Addidas Mujahideen or something to that effect which is just perfect when you watch that video and these ultra brave men fighting the infamous zionist demon force wearing just their regular Addidas sweatpants and football tee-shirts and many of them even wearing Addidas/Ghaza slippers running through rubble and debris carrying RPGs only. The Addidas Mujahideen right there. Whomever coined that phrase please remind me exactly what it was I know I'm not getting the whole thing right. It's so true and evident right in that great video. And the irony of the collected "trophies" at the end after showing all those demon steels being battered. Gotta love it.

That was me who said lol (the tracksuit mujahideen)

I've seen some Hamas clips, and most of the fighters look like regular people, I'm not even sure they're using their well trained soldiers
- yet

Zionist child killings pigs have lost more than during the entire Ramadan war of 1973 against Egypt and Syria at the hands of a a few hundred superhuman courageous Palestinian FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

Zionist pigs killed in 1973 = 2,656 Wounded Zionist pigs = 9,000

The Zionist child killers are hiding their true casualties as Hezbollah has just wiped out a whole Zionist pig sty at Branit barracks, the headquarters of the 91st Division, with two Burkan heavy-caliber missiles, achieving a direct hit as plumes of smoke can be seen from Lebanon.

Israeli injuries surge to 8,650: Occupation media​

• ByAl Mayadeen English
  • Source: Israeli media
  • Today 14:05

Medical sources have classified the injuries in Israeli hospitals until Sunday as follows: 128 injuries in a clinically dead state inside hospitals, 34 critical cases, 378 in serious condition, and 740 in moderate condition.

Number can lie​

The Israeli Occupation Forces released, on Sunday, the names of 387 soldiers, officers, and reservists killed since October 7. This update comes despite the media blackout policy adopted by the occupation entity regarding battle-related information.

The Palestinian Resistance continues to confront the invading Israeli occupation forces' attacks on multiple fronts in Gaza, targeting invading forces and engaging with them in intense confrontations, resulting in significant human and material losses for the occupation.

It is worth noting that the numbers given by Hezbollah and the Qassam Brigades surpass the "officially" declared count of Israeli soldiers killed in the operations, as "Israel" has a long-established policy of not declaring its actual losses. "Israel" has reported six soldiers and one settler killed on the Lebanese border, while Hezbollah affirmed on November 1 that at least 120 IOF soldiers were killed or wounded in action North of occupied Palestine since October 7.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom